- Text Size +
A.N.: Wrote this just 'cause I was bored & love Star Trek: TNG. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. Chelsea owns Cheslea Picard, & everybody else owns themselves. Thank-you! Warning: Corporal punishment.

Seven-year-old Lenore Riker was skipping down the corridor with her best friend, Chelsea Picard. The two of them were headed for the Riker's quaters to play with Alexander Reschanko.

"You think Alexander's already there?" Eight-year-old Chelsea Picard asked her friend as they skipped along - they weren't allowed to run, but no one never said they couldn't skip!

"Maybe," Lenore answered. "Told him to be there right after school - if his Daddy said he could."

"Hope so. Don't wanna wait on him forever," Chelsea giggled as they rounded the last corner. "Hey! There he is!"

"Alexander!" Lenore exclaimed. "C'mon! I'll letcha in an' we can have snacks!"

Alexander, whom was eight like Chelsea, smiled widely. "I like snacks! They're the best!"

The girls giggled, as Lenore let them into the Riker home. "Hi Mommy!" She chirped loudly. "I got Chelsea an' Alexander with me!" Counselor Deana Troi smiled as her daughter came bounding in with her two friends. She had married Commander William Riker, but they'd agreed it'd be best for her to keep her maiden name.

"Why, hello Dear," Deana replied. "How was your day at school?"

"It was fun!" Lenore grinned, climbing up onto a stool at the kitchen island. "We gots to play with clay!"

"Really? What did you make?" Deana asked, as the other two children climbed up onto the other remaining stools.

"I'm makin' Daddy a dinosaur!" Lenore exclaimed. "A Tryannasaurus!"

"Ooh. Sounds scary," Deana smiled, handing each child a granola bar and some carrot sticks.

"Yep!" Lenore responded proudly, then looked at her plate. "Mommy! Don't we gots any good snacks?"

"These are good snacks, and if you don't want to eat them, then you can go without," Deana informed her. "You know how I feel about sweets."

Lenore scowled. "Daddy's better at snacks."

"What am I better at?" Will asked, as he entered the quaters.

"Daddy!" Lenore squealed, jumping of her stool and running for him.

Will smiled and scooped his little girl up into his arms, giving her a kiss. "Have a good day?"

"Uh-huh!" Lenore nodded, her shoulder length brown hair bobbing about in its ponytail. "Makin' you a surprise!"

"Well, then, I'll be sure to act surprised when I see it," Will replicated.

Lenore giggled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you though."

"I missed you too, Sweetehart."

"Daddy, tell Mommy carrots an' granola aren't good snacks! They're breakfast!"

Will looked up at his wife, who gave him a Look in return. He then looked down at his daughter, whom was still in his arms, pouting up at him.

"Now, Lenore, if Mommy says that's your snack, then eat it like a good girl or don't eat anything until dinner," he told her sternly. "Mommy only wants what's best for you."

"Hmph!" Lenore pouted.

"If you're going to pout, your friends can go home and you can go stand in the corner of your room," Will warned.

Lenore squirmed down out of his arms then, and ran back to her stool to finish eating her snack.

Deana went over to Will and gave him an affectionate kiss, causing the children to giggle. "You'll make sure they eat their snacks and behave, won't you Will?"

"You can bet on it," Will answered. "After they're done their snacks though, I have to go back to the bridge. I'll be home for supper though."

"Alright," Dean nodded. "I'll be back around then too. Though, you might want to get dinner started without me."

Will gave his wife another kiss, then turned back to the children sitting at the kitchen island. "So, what are you three going to be doing this afternoon?"

"We're gonna play, Daddy," Lenore stated, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Will chuckled. "Well, be sure to have lots of fun then," he told them, cleaning up their mess. "I have to get back to the Bridge now. Behave." He gave them all a stern look. "I mean it."

"Yes, Daddy!" Lenore answered.

"Yes, Uncle Will! Yes, Sir!" Chelsea and Alexander chorused.

Will nodded, then left the room, leaving the three children to play by themselves.

"Wanna play house?" Lenore suggested. "It'll be fun! I c'n get my dolls out too!"

Alexander frowned. "I dunno if I wanna play house."

"Oh, c'mon!" Chelsea urged. "You c'n be the Daddy!"

Alexander thought for a moment. "Oh, alright. I'll play."

The three of them played their game of house for quite a while, before Lenore suddenly had another bright idea.

"Let's play wedding!" Lenore suggested. "Alexander an' I c'n get married an' Chelsea c'n marry us!"

"I wanna get married too!" Chelsea argued.

"We c'n take turns gettin' married!" Lenore declared.

"Yeah! Okay!" Chelsea exclaimed.

The three of them went about setting everything up for their pretend weddings.

"You gonna get married naked?" Chelsea asked Lenore. "You're Mommy did, 'cause she's Betazoid."

"I'ma Betazoid too!" Lenore confirmed. "I'ma get married like Mommy."

"What about you, Alexander?" Chelsea asked. "Uncle Will got married naked."

"He did too!" Lenore agreed. "I seen wedding pictures!"

Cheslea giggled. "I saw 'em too!"

Alexander shrugged. "Sure, I guess so. If I'm s'pose too."

Lenore nodded eagerly. "You're s'pose too!"

Lenore married Chelsea and Alexander first, so that they could stay clothed longer. Though, if she had've thought it through completely, it might've been best for her and Alexander to go first.

"Your turn!" Cheslea cheered, quickly moving to where Lenore had stood to become the priest. "I'm Revern Picard."

Alexander laughed as she stripped down to nothing.

Lenore giggled as she did the same as Alexander.

Chelsea sang the wedding music as her two friends made their way together down the make-believe aisle. Once they had reached her, she began the ceremony.

"Ladies, gentlemen, aliens, an' so on; we are gathered here today, to wed Lenore Riker and Alexander Reschanko," Chelsea began. "They've fallen in love...*giggle*...an' are gonna be bound in holy matramony!"

Lenore and Alexander both giggled, as they held hands.

"If there's anybody here today who objects to this wedding, please speak now or forever hold your peace," Chelsea stated.

"I object," a voice piped up.

All three children whirled about wide-eyed.

"Daddy!" Lenore exclaimed. "I'ma gettin' married here!"

"Young Lady, you and Alexander had both better get your clothes back on if you know what's good for you," Will riposted sternly. "Now!"

Alexander scrambled to get his clothes back on, while Lenore stood there looking utterly confused.

"One..." Will began. "Two..."

Lenore frowned, but put her clothes back on as well. She was confused, as she didn't understand what they'd done wrong.

"Now, Chelsea, you'd best go home, unless you were naked earlier too - then you're to stay."

"No, Sir! I wasn't naked!" Chelsea answered quickly. "I'm goin' home, Sir!"

"Then get to it," Will ordered.

"Yes, Sir!" Chelsea exclaimed, darting for the door.

"And walk in those halls!" Will barked.

"Yes, Sir, Uncle Will," Chelsea said sheepishly, slowing down to a walk.

Will turned to the two that still stood before him. "Find a corner in Lenore's room. Now!"

Lenore and Alexander both quickly darted for her room, and very quickly found separate corners. They waited silently for about fifteen minutes - the length of time it took for Will to inform Worf of what had happened.

Will entered his daughter's room, looking quite displeased. He sat upon her bed, lying something next to him. "Lenore, Alexander, come stand before me."

Both children quickly did as they'd been asked.

"Now, explain to me just why you two were bare like that in front of one another and Chelsea."

"We were gettin' married, Sir," Alexander answered quietly. "It was a Betazoid wedding - Lenore said."

"Chelsea asked about it!" Lenore argued.

"Young Lady, I have not ask you to speak yet, have I?"

"No, Sir," Lenore mumbled. She hung her head.

"Go on Alexander."

"You saw the rest, Sir," Alexander replied honestly.

"Lenore?" Will demanded. "Care to add to that?"

"You an' Mommy got married bare!" Lenore protested. "How come we can't?"

"Your mother and I are both adults," Will stated firmly. "Only adult Betazoids are allowed to get married naked. Children are to remain clothed at all times, unless bathing. Understood?"

"But I'ma Betazoid!" Lenore cried.

"Lenore Riker, watch your tone!" Will ordered. "You are not an adult Betazoid. I just informed you why you cannot get married naked right now."

"But Daddy!" Lenore tried.

"Enough," Will said, giving her a stern fatherly look. "I have already talked to Worf, and informed him of what has happened. He has given me permission to punish Alexander however I see fit."

Alexander squirmed. "Yes, Sir."

"Lenore, return to your corner. I shall deal with Alexander first."

"But Daddy!"

"Young Lady, you will do as you are told, or do I have to use my belt?"

Lenore quickly dove for her corner - her Daddy had never used his belt on her, and she planned on keeping it that way.

Will eyed Alexander warily. ""Why are you being spanked, Alexander Reschanko?"

"For gettin' married naked," Alexander answered sheepishly.

Will nodded. "Pants down, please."

Alexander looked uncomfortable, but did as he was asked. "I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't know."

"You shall learn, Alexander," Will rejoined, placing the young boy over his lap. Once in position, he lowered the boy's underwear and proceeded to give him a spanking.

Alexnder yelped each time Will's hand made contact with his bared bottom.

Will reigned down hard smacks. "You will not ever bare yourself in front of the girls again, unless ordered to by an adult!" Will lectured.

"Yes, Sir!" Alexander cried, squirming some.

Will kept spanking. "From now on you will remained clothed at all times, unless you want to find yourself back over my knee."

Alexander began to cry, as his bottom was starting to burn.

Will picked up the brush that lay next to him, and began to roast the boy's bottom thoroughly.

Alexander squirmed more, and sobbed, as it hurt more than ever!

Will tightened his grasp on the boy, and continued to reigh down good spanks with Deana's hairbrush.

"OWW!!!" Alexander wailed, as Will planted the last bunch to his sit spot - where his thighs and bottom connect.

Will finished the spanking, then sat the boy up on his lap and gave him a hug. "You're alright Alexander. You may go home now if you'd like."

Alexander sniffled and gave Will a hug. "Yes, Sir," he whimpered, yanking his underwear and pants back up. He then ran out of the room.

"WALK!" Will called after him.

"Yes, Sir!" Alexander called back, immediately slowing to a walk.

Once Alexander had left, Will looked over aat his daughter, whom was still standing in her corner.

"Lenore, come here, Young Lady."

Lenore sniffled, and went over to stand before her father.

"Now, you, Mommy, and I shall sit down and discuss this further before bedtime," Will told her. "But for now, we are going to get your punishment over with."

Lenore whimpered. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

Will nodded and kissed her forehead. "I know, Darling. Now, why are you being spanked, Lenore Riker?"

"For bein' bare when I'm not s'pose to be," Lenore whispered, doing a lil' nervous dance.

"Lower your pants, please."

Lenore lowered her pants, and looked down sheepishly.

"I love you Little One, remember that," Will sighed, kissing her head again. He lifted her up and set her over his lap, then hooked his fingers in her panties and pulled them down to her knees.

Lenore squirmed in anticipation.

Will tightened his grip about her waist, and began to reign down good hard spanks with his hand. "You're not to bare yourself in front of Alexander or any other little boy ever again, Young Lady. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Lenore yelped, as he started in on her sit spot.

Will wanted this to be fast and productive, so he was starting in on where the thighs and bottom connect, earlier than usual. "I will not have my little girl baring herself for little boys, who ought to know better and whom may have naughty ideas in their little heads."

Lenore cried more, as she felt his hand pepper her bared little bottom like crazy.

Will picked up Deana's brush then, and brought it down upon the little upturned buttocks over his lap.

Lenore howled when she felt her mother's brush make conntact with her already sore bottom. "OWW!!!"

Will continued to reigh down quick, solid spanks - mostly to her sit spot.

"DADDY!!!" Lenore wailed, her little legs kicking up. "OWW!!!"

Will kept spanking the naughty bottom until his little girl lay limp over his lap. Once done he sat her up, and rubbed her back, cuddling her close.

Lenore snuggled into her Daddy as she cried. "I'm sorry, Daddy..." She choked out.

"I know, Darling. Shh..." Will soothed, kissing her little head.

Lenore whimpered as he pulled her panties and pants back up, but was relieved to know that she could still cuddle with him.

The two of them stayed that way until it was time for dinner, then they went out to eat. Later on, they would discuss the Betazoid weddings further, but for right now, they were just another oridnary family eating dinner together - with a child squirming on their cushioned chair.