- Text Size +
Who would have thought that the actual singers/songwritters were in the room listening to me sing and play their song. Not me of course.
~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~*+~

"Hey that was amazing" I heard coming towards me. The voice from which I have come accostum to from listening to all the time.

"Holy shit...I'm sorry...I didn't realise that i had an audience." I said getting up from the Piano.

"Hey its cool....so are you rehearsing for a tour or something...because you sound amazing" Ike said.

"yeah right...no I'm just here watching my older brother practice...they just went backstage to get into their costumes for their first number." I said.

"Who's your brother." Taylor asked.

"I am" Nick said walking out to the front of the stage dressed in his ripped muscular body suit for the first number (Larger than Life)

"Hey Carter" Ike said.

"what's up boys" He said.

"I see you've met my baby sister." Nicky said.

"yea we're old pals by now." Zac said.

"well she is the best one of em all...doesn't care for the industry...just sits back and relaxes and just does her own thing." Nicky said putting a big protective arm around me.

"I don't know...she has...." I knew what they were going to say...and I frantically shook my head to tell them not to tell my brother.

"SHe has what..." Nick asked a little confused

"Oh...we were going to say that she looks like a star in training" Ike said Understanding my S.O.S for him not to tell Nicky

"Oh...well I don't think that'll ever happen" Nick said

"Well...we just calling it as we see it." Tay said.

"Ok...well it was good seeing guys again...Jordan...Ill see ya back stage when you are done here." Nick said.

"Ok...see ya nicky boy" I said and he left.

"THank you so much for not saying anything to Nick...He just doesn't want me to be a musican...he barely likes bringing me to rehearsals." I told the boys.

"not a prob...so...Jordan...do you go by Jordan or do you go by something else" Taylor asked me.
"I go by JT. short sweet and to the point" I said
"whats the T for?" He asks
"Taylor" I said
"Yea" he said confused.
"No that's what T stands for...it stands for Taylor" i said
"Oh...just like me...only as you know i go by Taylor" he said..
"So Jordan...how old are you?" Ike asked
"16" i said.


We talked for a little bit more but then AJ and Brian Came out to get me.

"Come on squirt...we gotta play some b-ball" B-Rok said

"Love to stay and chat but twiddle de and twiddle dumb can't go on with out me" I said all dramaticly.

"it's cool. we gotta jet..it was nice meeting you JT." Ike said in his best big brother type voice.

the boys left or so it appeared any way.

"alright Jt...time to get schooled" B-Rok said
"Oh yes almighty Teacher" I said bowing. after that I we played for like 45 minutes and Brian lost 55-48