- Text Size +
I flipped open the phone and ran off the stage towards the back of the arena. I nearly broke my neck on the way there.

“LITTLE GIRL WHY THE FUCK HAVEN’T YOU ANSWERED YOUR DAMNED PHONE, I BOUGHT YOU THAT DAMNED PHONE SO THAT I CAN GET AHOLD OF YOU! AND YOU ARE AN HOUR AND FOURTY FIVE MINUTES LATE. I WANTED YOU HOME FOR DINNER.” Bob yelled.

“I’m So sorry dad…Nick and the boys had me rehearsing with them.” I tried to explain myself so he would not get too upset.

“WHAT EVER JUST GET YOUR BROTHER TO DRIVE YOU HOME!” dad yelled before he hung up on me.

“Next time take your fucking midol before you call me!” I at the dead phone


I growled before turning and walking into Zac.

“Hey JT. What was all that about?” He asked confused as to why I was yelling about Midol © to a dead phone

“Uh…my father is just a pain in my ass…I’d love to stay and chat Zac but I have to go and grab Nick before I get another nasty phone call from my father.” I said turning to leave.

“Ok. Well if you ever want to chat get my number from Nick he has it we did an event a year or two ago. My number hasn’t changed.”

“Ok. Talk to you Later” I said and running up to Nick on stage all the way from the back of the auditorium. Being chased by fans when I was a little younger helped with my running abilities.

“Nicky, we got to go. Dad is pissed that we are late.” I said when I finally reached him.

“JT… I can not leave right now…we have a show to do in 2 hours and the fans are going to start arriving in 15 minutes. “ Nicky said

“Fine…I’ll just tell dad that you were to busy to get me home.” I said black mailing him…really I was just plain scared and I did not want to have to tell him to come and get me, because that would be fatal.

“I can give her a ride home.” I hear a voice coming from the front of the stage. A voice that I knew all too well. It was Taylor.

I was really hoping that Nick would say know…I mean I am a big huge Hanson fan especially of Taylor, but I knew as soon as I would get home that I would be walking into a war zone, and I did not want for him to witness it.

“Man if you could that would be great. I’ll even give you money for gas. We live like 40 minutes from here.” Nick explained and at that moment I wanted to walk up to Nick look him in the eyes and slap him up side his head but, no, I did not want the chance of it getting back to dad anytime soon.

“Yea it’s no problem. Don’t even worry about it I have a full tank of gas in the truck.” Tay said.

“Thanks man I would really appreciate it.” Nick Said.

“So…when ever you are ready little lady” Tay said. Hahah little lady. (A/n: Hahah I had to put that in there it’s just so fuckin cheesy)

“Ready” I said and was going to jump down when Tay reached his hand up to help me jump.

“See you when I get home JT, tell dad it was my fault that you were not home for dinner” Nick spoke into his microphone as Tay and I started walking toward the back of the performing arts center.

“So is your dad controlling or something?” Taylor asked…controlling that’s the understatement of the century. Controlling, well not some controlling but as abusive. That’s what I would like to have said, but me I never tell anyone what happens. Not my mother not Nick, not BJ, and definitely not the younger ones, Leslie, Angel, and Aaron do not need to know anything bad about their father.

“Kind of” I said not wanting to lead on to my misery

“wow. So how come I have never heard about you before. Most fans of BSB know every detail…but you…I have not heard of you mentioned once by my little sister.” Tay said

“No one outside of the BSB community know about me…its because I was adopted when I was born and I don’t have the “Carter Genes” flowing through me so they don’t really associate me as Nick Carter sister. It can be a pain but its better off.” I said

“Since when does being adopted have anything to do with not being a sibling of Nick’s.” Tay asked as we finally reached the truck and got in.

“Crazy parental logic” I guessed

We hoped into the truck and drove out of the lot and found our self on Kennedy Blvd. and we took it all the way out till we reach route 60 Clear water St. Pete’s.

“So…you seem to know a lot about how to plan Hanson songs, how did you learn?” he asked reminiscing about my earlier performance of “Dying to be Alive”

“Ear. I can play almost anything by ear. I have played piano since I was 4; Nick was getting into the music scene and needed someone to practice with. BJ can’t play the piano for beans. So at that point I was pretty much the only one who could”

The drive to my house went by to fast. When we got to the gate I could see my father standing outside the house…That only meant 1 thing…I was in for a major ass whipping.