- Text Size +
She sat in her bathroom, alone, shaking from crying so hard. She shut her eyes tightly as she grabbed the blade off of her sink. She laid it beside her and opened her eyes, staring hard at it. She reached for it with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Angel! Open this door! she hoped someone would scream. But instead there was silence.

Nobody was home, and she knew she could get away with what was going on through her head.

Picking up the blade, she laid it on her wrist, pressing it against her skin. Shutting her eyes, she pressed harder and slowly moved it across her wrist. Howling in pain, she slit quicker and threw the blade against the bathroom door. She grabbed a towel ad pressed it against her wrist, trying to stop the blood. She knew what she had done and she knew it was wrong, but in a way she was relieved because her pain was focused somewhere else. Wrapping the towel around her wrist, she washed the blade and put it in her medicine cabinet.

Sighing, she walked down the stairs of her empty house, not worried if anyone was going to walk in or not. It was completely silent all until the phone rang.

"Hello?" she asked, trying to sound normal.
"Hey Ang!" her best friend, Kiera, exclaimed over the phone.
"Hey," Angel replied nonchalantly.
"Guess what!" Kiera said, excitedly.
"What?" Angel replied.
"I GOT BSB TICKETS!" Kiera exclaimed, shouting into the phone. Angel could hear her jumping up and down in he room.
"Awesome," Angel said with her mood slightly lightening. She had always wanted to see the Backstreet Boys in concert.
"We have first row to the right!" Kiera exclaimed.
"That's awesome," Angel smiled. "When is it?"
"In a week," Kiera replied.
"And you got those seats?" Angel asked.
"My dad got them," Kiera said.
"Good shit," Angel said with a slight smile.
"We definitely need to go shopping before we go," Kiera said.
"Kier, you and I both wear the same kind of clothing. We wear the same style," Angel said, cleaning out the cut and placing a big bandaid over it. She tied her dyed dark red hair up in a ponytail and sat down on the couch.
"Okay, so we'll go to Hot Topic," Kiera said.
"Okay. Pick me up. I have to talk to you anyway, but you're going to be mad at me," Angel said, looking down at her wound.
"What did you do?" Kiera asked.
"We'll talk when you get here," Angel said. Kiera sighed and said her goodbyes saying that she would be at Angel's house within 15 minutes.

Sighing again, Angel got up and walked into her room to put some makeup on and put some different clothes on. She threw on her black shirt that was 3/4 sleeved and her bondange pants on that were plaid. She put on some black eyeliner and then looked at her nails.

I gotta get them repainted. I suck at it. Maybe Kiera will do it for me. *thought*

A few minutes later, she heard the doorbell ring. She trotted down the stairs and opened the door only to see her best friend.

Kiera wasn't like most girls in the neighborhood. With her natural blonde hair streaked with blue and cropped to the nape of her neck, one would think she was unapproachable. But she was the exact opposite with her warm blue-gray eyes and tortoise rimmed glasses perched upon her button nose. A stud glittered from her left nostril, offering an innocent touch with her eyebrow and tongue rings. Her ears were double pierced along with a cartilege ring. Her style was like Angel's, more punk with tons of black and chains from stores like Hot Topic. The girls were both 23, but still giggled over the Backstreet Boys.

"Ready?" Angel asked, hoping Kiera wouldn't remember that Angel had to talk to her.
"No. Sit," Kiera said, pushing Angel to the couch and sitting her down and standing in front of her.

Angel knew she was in trouble, so she sighed and told her what had happened.

Kiera's eyes filled with tears.

"Angel, why didn't you call me? Why did you do it?" Kiera asked, sitting next to her best friend and grabbing her hands in her own.
"I didn't want to bother you with my problems," Angel said, forming tears of her own.
"I always have time for you, Angel! You should know that!" Kiera said.
"I'm sorry," Angel said, breaking down into sobs. Kiera wrapped her arms around her best friend and cradled her.

Twenty minutes later, the girls dried their faces off and left Angel's house to head over to the mall to shop in Hot Topic. Once they got there, they were both in better moods, singing to BSB and dancing in the car, making people look at them funny when they were at a red light. It's what Angel loved. She loved being with her best friend and being a complete dork.

Hours passed by, and they were pooped from shopping and they headed back to Kiera's house to relax before Angel had to go back home. The girls were both excited about what they had bought and decided to show it off to each other again.

"I love this!" Kiera said, holding up a cute outfit that was a black layered skirt that hat a satin, elastic waistband, a layer of crinoline, and a top layer of crinoline with a flouce hem and crocheted lace with a satin ribbon in it. The top she held up was a black corset-style top with vertical black accent lines, black lace trim and front ribbon lace-up closure. She also bought boots that were non-leather with a rear lace-up and a 3" heel and a side zip closure.

"That's really cute," Angel smiled. She smiled as she opened up her bag and grabbed her black skirt that had pink contrast stitching, a double ruffle hem and an elastic waistband with a matching top. She also grabbed her tall black boot with a double-sided lace-up corset design, front zip-up closure with a 4" heel. Along with that, she pulled out black pants have a glow in the dark seam, glowing O-Rings, front, back and cargo pockets and a front zip and button fly and a black halter top that had a satin bust area and a neck tie, and had a solid black body.
"I'm wearing this and the skirt to the concert," Angel smiled.
"Sweet! That's a good choice. I'm wearing this,"

Kiera smiled, holding up a corset with red front and back panels with decorate flowers, a front hook, black lace accents and trims, and a zipper in the back with black pants with a red stitching, cargo pockets, and removeable straps and D-ring accents with crisscross belt loops that had a lower leg zip-off. Her shoes were black suede creepers with a 2" platform to them.
"I love that! You're going to look SO hot in that!" Angel smiled.
"Thank you, thank you," Kiera giggled.
"Hey...can I stay here tonight?" Angel asked.
"You know my parents don't care if you stay here," Kiera said.

Angel nodded and wrapped her arms around her best friend. Kiera sighed and ran her fingers through Angel's hair.

"Let's pop in a movie, eat popcorn and fall asleep," Kiera said, knowing it was exactly what Angel needed.

Angel ended up staying at Kiera's house for that entire week.