- Text Size +
--The Girls--

It was morning, and Angel woke up to her phone ringing loudly against her ear. It was resting on the pillow beside her head, charging, as usual. She didn't want to turn it off just in case she got an "important" phone call.

"Are you bleeding?" She asked, still half asleep.
"Hey beautiful," a raspy voice said on the other end.
"Alex?" she asked, waking up a little more. Kiera woke up to her voice and leaned against her bed, anxious as to who was calling them at noon.
"The one and only," he said. She could hear a smile form against his lips.
"Hey! I didn't think you would call," she said, smiling big.
"Of course I would call. What do you take me for? A one night kisser?" AJ asked.
"Very funny!" Angel laughed.
"Can I see you today?" AJ asked, putting all jokes aside.
"Um..." Angel said, looking at Kiera as if to get an answer from her. Kiera nodded fiercly. "Yes."
"When?" AJ asked, trying to hide the excitement in his voice.
"Umm...give me a couple hours to wake up and get ready?" Angel asked.
"Ask about Kevin!" Kiera whispered.
"Kiera wants to know if you can bring Kevin," Angel said.
"Yeah. He's still in his bus, but we can both come," AJ said.
"Cool! We'll BBQ outside my house!" Angel smiled.
"Sounds great. I'll run it to Kevin. I need your address," AJ said.
"It's 4546 Woodland Creek Road," Angel said.
"We'll be there...let's say 4:00?" AJ asked.
"Perfect. Bring a bathingsuit!" Angel smiled, giving Kiera a nod.
"Alright. I'll see you at 4:00 then sweetheart," AJ smiled.
"I can't wait," Angel flirted. They hung up.
"OH MY GOD!" Kiera screamed, jumping up and down like a fool, holding Angel's hands as they jumped.

The girls immediately got up, showered up and ate in order to be ready by the time the doorbell rang. They wanted to be ready and looking hot for the boys. Angel was wearing a tight black top and a tight, short blue jean skirt and black flipflops. Kiera was wearing a red tanktop, a short black leather skirt and black flipflops. Kiera put on light make up and Angel went without. The girls knew they needed 3 hours to get ready and an hour to have breakfast. By the time it was 4:00pm, they were starving and ready for fun. They both had bikinis on underneath their clothes.

It was 4:05 and the guys still weren't at the house. The girls were in the back of the house laying on lawn chairs, talking, smoking their cigarettes and listening to music.
"Hello?!" A loud voice called from the front of the house. The girls jumped up and ran to the door. Angel flung open the door, only to see AJ and Kevin standing in front of them, looking sexy as ever. AJ was in baggyish jeans with a white wife beater and a black button-up holding a couple of roses.
"These are for you," AJ said with a slight smile, handing them to Angel.
"Aw thanks baby!" She smiled, taking them and inviting them inside. She put the roses in water and hugged AJ tightly.
Kevin in the mean time had gotten a single white rose for Kiera. He looked nice as he was dressed in khakis with a black tanktop and a blue silk button up shirt over it. He handed Kiera the rose and kissed her cheek. She smiled and the girls led them outside to the pool and BBQ. Kiera grinned and handed Kevin an apron.
"Here. Do the Krystle 'Supergirl' video all over again," she snickered.
"Very funny," he said, shooting her a grin.
"I'll help you out," she said with a flirtacious grin. Kevin wiggled his eyebrows at her and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him. She took in his cologne and smiled. She grabbed the meat off of the bench and handed it to Kevin to watch him do his thing with the cooking. Kiera looked over and AJ and Angel and they were just laughing and talking and to her, it looked like they were getting to know each other.

Half an hour later, Kevin hollered to AJ and Angel that the food was ready. They got up smiling and walked over to the table, sat down and they all passed around food.
"This is really good, Kev! I'm surprised," Angel said, chewing on a hamburger.
"Thanks," he said with a smile, taking a bite of his own burger.
"BBQ fries anyone?" Kiera asked.
"Oh no! You made them? No thanks," Angel cracked. AJ snickered while he chewed his food.
"Hang on, I have sodas in the house. I'll be back," Angel said, putting her burger down and getting up.
"I'll help," AJ said, putting his down as well and getting up with her. She smiled at him and they walked into the house. AJ followed her into the kitchen and couldn't help but stare at her butt once or twice. He licked his lips and grinned behind her as she opened up the refrigerator. There were three bottles of soda laying down on the bottom of the fridge and Angel grabbed one handing it to AJ and then grabbed the other two for her.
"What are you doing?" AJ asked.
"Taking the sodas outside?" Angel said with a little confusion in her voice. AJ grabbed the cups off of the counter and stood there staring at her. He dropped the cups.
"I got that," they sait in unison, bending down and bumping heads.
"Ow! Sorry," Angel said, her face turning red. AJ smiled and leaned in, kissing her lips. She hesitated to kiss him, but then gave in to his sweet lips, kissing him back. Pulling back, AJs face was red.
"Come on," she smiled. AJ stopped her again and shook his head.
"Give me those," he said, taking the bottles from her. He was carrying three 2 liter bottles of coda and cups in the other hand.
"Well then give me those," she said, snatching the cups from his hand with a smile on her face. He smiled and nodded for the door and they walked outside, both with goofy smiles on their face.
"You two are rather smilish aren't you?" Kiera said with a grin.
"Funny," Angel said sarcastically. They sat down and opened one of the sodas. Sprite, Coke, and Root Beer.

Two hours had passed and they all joked around, laughed and had fun while eating their dinner. They had all moved to the lawn chairs that Angel had set up by the pool.
"Who wants to go swimming?" Angel asked.
"I do!" AJ said with a smile.
"So get into your trunks. There's a bathroom right inside the door to your right," Kiera said to both Kevin and AJ. They nodded their heads and grabbed their swimming trunks from the lawn chair. They walked inside and two minutes later they both emerged from the house. Angel and Kiera were just stripping out of their clothes. Angel was lifting her shirt over her head and AJ watched her body move as she did.

She is so beautiful, he thought to himself.

"Come on guys! Are you getting in or what?" Angel asked, waving them over. She tugged her skirt down and walked over to AJ in her little black bikini. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. He scooped her up into his arms and ran over to the pool.
"AJ NO!" Angel screamed. Kiera and Kevin laughed as AJ tossed Angel into the pool and dove in after her. Kevin laughed and he and Kiera sat on the steps of the pool, chest high in the water. Kevin leaned in and kissed Kiera on the cheek.
"What was that for?" Kiera asked.
"Just because I can," he said with a smile. She was caught by his green eyes. He opened his arm to her and she leaned against him, pecking his neck with her lips.

Angel's pool was shaped kind of like a bean. The dip wasnt as deep, but it had the same sort of shape. The deepend was 8 feet and the shallow end was 3 feet. By the deep end, on both sides of the pool, there was a ledge you could sit on that led closer to the farthest end of the pool. It made the water come to your neck and you could sit there and be comfortable. Angel swam over to that ledge and sat down as AJ put his knees on either side of her, facing her.

"Thanks for inviting us here, Angel," he said to her, bringing his lips close to hers. She smiled, wishing she could melt in his arms.
"You're welcome," she smiled. He leaned down and kissed her lips again, this time kissing her more sweetly. He cupped one side of her face in his hand to deepen the kiss a little bit more. Angel brought her hands to AJs back and lightly traced her nails along his skin. He shivered and pulled back from her, smiling.
"AJ...I don't want this to happen today and then we never see each other again," she said, looking down at the water beneath her.
"I won't let us not see each other again. I will make it a point to see you as much as I can," AJ said. "If I have to, I will take you on tour with me."
"Really?" Angel asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.
"Yes," he said, running his fingers down her arms, stopping at her wrist. He caught her wrist in his hand and looked at it. "Angel."
"It's nothing AJ. I scratched myself," Angel said, pulling her arm away from him.
"Angel, please. What's going on? Sure you don't know me well, but what is all of this?" he asked with more concern in his voice than Angel had ever heard in someone other than Kiera.
"I'm just depressed, AJ. It's nothing serious," she said, holding her wrist in her hand.
"Why?" AJ asked.
"I'm lonely and I hate it. I've always been lonely. My father beat me as I was growing up and my mom left us," she said. AJ took her wrist in his hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it lightly. She winced lightly and then smiled.
"I'm going to fix you, Angel," he whispered to her before kissing her lips again.
"Thank you," she whispered, half to AJ and half to God.

Kevin and Kiera were watching the two of them. Kiera knew exactly what had happened.
"Is she okay?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah, she's alright. At least now she is. AJ just found the cut on her wrist that she had done a little over a week ago," Kiera replied.
"She cuts herself?" Kevin asked.
"She hasn't for a while. She just kind of cracked. Angel has had a really rough life as she was growing up," Kiera said. "You will learn this as you go."
"I see that. When do I get to learn about you?" he asked, grinning at her.
"Whenever you want," she smiled. He kissed her lips. Surprised, she pulled back.
"Sorry," he said, his face turning red.
"No, it's okay. It just surprised me," she said. It was silent between the two. She smiled and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his toned body and pulling him closer to her.

The sun was slowly starting to go down and it was starting to get chilly out. Angel had gotten them all towels to dry off on and they took their clothes and went inside Angel's house. They followed her into her finished basement and she flipped on the TV and told them to find something to watch and that she was going to shower.
She walked upstairs to her bathroom and quickly stripped off her damp bikini. In ways, she knew she secretly wanted AJ to join her in the shower, but she wiped the thought clean of her head.

"Hey Kiera, where can I find another bathroom?" AJ asked.
"Upstairs, take a right, then go down the hall and it's the second door on your left," Kiera replied. AJ nodded as if to thank her and got up, going upstairs. Quietly, he snooped around until he found the staircase going upstairs to the upper level of the house. He heard the shower running and he quietly walked into Angel's room. He dropped his towel on the floor, still in his damp swim trunks. The door was cracked open and he smiled as he heard her humming "I Still" as she showered. He snuck inside the bathroom and stood at the door, facing her. He saw her silhouette in the door to the shower and he froze in his spot. Grinning, he started singing with her.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked, covering herself and facing him.
"It's just me. Relax," he said with a grin. "Can I join you?"
Angel faced the wall, hiding a grin. "Sure." She pushed open the door, uncovering herself from AJ. He grinned at her and stepped inside the shower with her. He looked her up and down and noticed that her face was turning red. Walking to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Smiling she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She tilted her head and their lips met once again. Tracing her nails down his spine, she reached the top of his trunks and lightly tugged them down. He looked her in the eyes and grinned at her, tepping closer to her, lightly pushing her against the wall. He put one hand on the wall and the other on her waist, and he kissed her neck as the hot water beat against his back. Her nails traced his spine once more before she placed her own lips on top of his, allowing her tongue to dance with his in perfect rhythm.

Grinning evilly, AJ grabbed the Dove soap that was sitting on the side of the shower on a shelf and squeezed some onto a loofah. He knelt in front of her and covered her body in bubbles of soap. Taking the showerhead off of the hook and watered down her body, running his hand over her body to completely wash the soap off, then kissing the clean spots. Angel looked down at AJ with a smile then brought him up by his chin to meet her lips.
"You are so unbelieveably sexy," she whispered to him. He grinned, kissed her once more, and then left the shower. Angel stood with her jaw dropped. Growling at him through the door, she saw him pick up a towel and dry himself off, putting his trunks back on and leaving the bathroom with a grin on his face the entire time. Angel could not help but check out his ass and how cute it was.

He's pretty packaged, too, she giggled to herself.

Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed her robe and wrapped it around her body. Walking into her room, she grabbed her PJs and put them on and threw her hair up into a dry towel. Walking down the steps, she was humming lightly. She went down to the basement where everyone else was and they were joking around.

"Well hello guys," she said with a smile. AJ got up and greeted her with a kiss. "Hello to you too."
"Well you two seem to be getting pretty close," Kiera said, grinning at Angel.
"Don't even start," Angel said, sitting down on the couch. AJ sat beside her puttingan arm around her and pulling her close. He glanced down and saw down her robe.
"AJ, you're such a horndog bro!" Kevin said, catching AJ in the act.
"I didn't do anything," AJ said, defending himself.
"Whatever bro," Kevin said with a grin on his face. AJ rolled his eyes at Kevin and pulled Angel closer to him, lightly pecking her neck and sliding his hand onto her naked thigh.
"AJ, stop!" she whispered to him. All he could do was grin at her.
"The shower was just a tease," he grinned to her, whispering in her ear before lightly nipping at her earlobe.
"Come back tomorrow," she whispered to him with a flirtacious grin on her face.

If only she knew what that grin does to me, he thought.

Angel had gotten up and dressed and a few hours later it was time for the boys to leave. They didn't have to, but it was more appropriate. They said their goodbyes and promised to see each other again. They exchanged hugs and kisses and felt it hard to break away from each other.