- Text Size +
A.N.: Hey y'all! Yes, I'm back again. Hehe. So yanno, the chapters in this fic are kinda short. Sorry, but I did the best I could. Sorry to keep y'all waiting for so damned long. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. & rest of BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. The song Everything's Gonna Be Alright is owned by Alvin & the Chipmunks. Thank-you. Note: This fic is meant to take place when A.J.'s 23. It is meant to be during his stint in rehab & all that.
Chipettes: Hey boys, just what was that noise Comin from somewhere over there? If it wasn't you and it wasn't me Then what in the wide wide world could it be?
Eight-year-old Tesia Lenore McLean lay asleep in her bed, at her home in Orlando, Florida. She was sleeping just fine, until she thought she heard a noise. She bolted awake, and clutched her Teddy Bear to her chest.

"Shh. Don't be scared, Teddy," she whispered to her beloved stuffed friend.

She hugged her Teddy even closer, then nodded.

"I know you wants J. I wants him too," she said quietly. "Buts Daddy said we can'ts have J. right now - 'cause J.'s been naughty an' needs time to learn how to behave again."

She sniffled some, as she heard another noise nearby. "I dunno why J. gots naughty, Teddy. J. always been good. What he do that was so naughty?"

A new noise sounded, this time even closer to her room.

"Maybe I was naughty, Teddy. Maybe that's why J. don'ts wanna see me." She frowned to herself. "Buts J. always wanna see me before when I was naughty - an' I don't think I been too naughty - have I?"

She looked down at her stuffed friend, and started to cry when she saw him nod - though, she had only imagined she saw it.

"I have been naughty," she wailed miserably. "Too naughty. J. ain't gonna loves me no more!"

She began to hiccup, as her tears turned to stifled wails of distress. She buried her face into her Teddy Bear.

"I'm sorry, Teddy! I'm sorry!" She whimpered. "I knows you wanna see J. too!"

The door to her room opened then, and an angry face appeared in the now lit doorway.

"Just what are you crying about now, you ungrateful little brat?" A voice growled.

Tesia hiccuped. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Teddy misses J."

Bob stealed his heart against the pitiful look upon his little girl's face. "Well, it's your fool-headed brother's own damned fault he can't see you!"

"It nots my fault?" Tesia asked through sniffles.

"Did I say it was?" Bob demanded. "It's Alex's! He's too damned stupid! And he don't deserve to see you anyway! If he's too good for us, then we're too good for him!"

"Buts I loves J.!" Tesia exclaimed. "I wanna see J.!"

"Well you can't!" Bob yelled. "And shut-up before your mother comes out to see what your bawling about now!"

"Buts Daddy..." Tesia whined some. "I wants J."

"Well, we don't always get what we want, now do we?"

"But - "

"Tesia, if you do NOT shut-up RIGHT now, I'm coming in and giving you a spanking!"

Tesia's eyes welled up with even more tears. She didn't even know what she'd done wrong - not really anyway.

"I - "

Bob's eyes flashed her a Look of warning, immediately shutting the child up.

"Now, get to sleep. OR I swear to God I'm going to blister your backside!" Bob stated, slamming the door behind him.

Tesia gulped, and snuggled back down under the covers with her Teddy. She was surprised he hadn't spanked her, but wasn't gonig to question it - not long as she kenw what was good for her.

"Loves you Teddy...even ifs Daddy won'ts cuddle with us no more. An even ifs J. done wrong, so we can'ts see him. I loves you."

She gave her Teddy a kiss. "Maybe Kevy'll comes see us soon. That'd be fun! I loves Kevy more 'en anybody - cept J. I'ma marry Kevy some day; just you wait an' see. It'll happen."

She closed her eyes then, and fell back to sleep a few short moments later, not knowing her father had been standing outside her door listening in.