- Text Size +
A.N.: Is it just me, or does anyone else feel this is the wrong song for this story? And no, I'm not changing it now that it's been written - it had to be written this way for some reason I'm unaware of - but I keep wishing I'd used it for her & A.J., instead of all this. But, hey, things happens for a reason, though we may never know the reason. So, as always, Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. & BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & the Chipmunks. Thank-you.
You want to scream and shout and jump right out of your skin Ah, ah, ah-whooo Don't be cryin' about Come on and take my hand and you will understand Oh, baby Everything's gonna be alright Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night Get closer to me and baby hold on tight 'Cause everything's gonna be all right
Tesia awoke again a while later, as she'd heard another creepy noise. She bolted up in bed, clutching her Teddy Bear once more.

"What was that, Teddy?"

When she didn't get an answer, she whimpered, listening for more noises. She heard it again, and was trying to determine just what it was. When she could no longer take it anymore, she screamed.

"DADDY!!!!"

Her bedroom door flew open moments later, but instead of her father standing there now, it was her mother instead.

"What the f*ck do you want Tesia?" Claire McLean - Bob's second wife - demanded.

"Daddy..." Tesia choked out quietly.

"Well, he's NOT here, now is he?"

"Where'd he go?"

"That's NONE of your f*cking business!"

"But - "

Claire stormed into the room then, and yanked Tesia out of bed. She roughly pulled her up onto her feet, and angrily grabbed the Teddy Bear and threw him back onto the bed.

"Hey! Don't hurt Teddy!" Tesia cried.

"Oh, believe me, it's not him whose in trouble, you little urchin."

Tesia's lower lip trembled, when she saw her mother's hand raise up in the air. She squished her eyes shut, so she wouldn't have to see it come down. She felt the stinging blow land upon her small cheek, almost causing her to reel backwards - only she couldn't, as her mother still had a hold of her.

Claire began to shake the eight-year-old child she'd never wanted to begin with. "Don't you mouth off to me, you little bitch!"

Tesia could feel her eyes roll back in her head, as she was shaken like crazy. She'd started to cry after being slapped, and was starting to feel ill from all the shaking being done.

Claire stopped shaking her, and started to slap her wherever she felt like.

Tesia shrieked and cried, desperately trying to get away. "DADDY!!!!"

"Your father's not going to do anything but blister your sorry excuse of a backside for upsetting me and mouthing off, you little worthless piece of shit!"

Tesia closed her eyes, trying to block out all the pain, but ended up screaming again anyway.

"JAAAY!!!!!"

She felt another stinging slap to her face for that.

"Do NOT call for your shit-headed brother! Why, that bastard should've died or gone to jail ages ago!"

"NO!" Tesia yelled. "HE'S MINE AN' I LOVE HIM!"

Claire saw red, and slapped the little girl silly. Once done, she shoved her to the floor and walked out, calling for her husband. "ROBERT! DEAL WITH *YOUR* BRAT!"

Tesia fell to the floor sobbing. She knew she was toast now, if Daddy was home and had heard.

Bob entered the room looking none too happy. "Tesia, GET UP!" He barked.

Tesia got up quick as she could, which really wasn't all that fast.

"I warned you, Tesia. I told you to keep it quiet and sleep. But do you ever listen to me? NO!"

Tesia whimpered and back up some as her father came closer. She wished her brother were there to protect her - whether he'd been naughty or not.

Bob advanced on his little girl, as he took his belt off. "You need to learn Tesia. And learn you shall."

Tesia was hysterical as she was given her beating. It wasn't her fault she got scared of the dark easily! It wasn't! She slunk to the floor in a pained, defeated heap, bawling uncontrolably.

Bob left abruptly, unable to stand there and watch her any longer - nor able to handle seeing just what he had done to his little girl. He just hoped one day she'd understand.