- Text Size +
A.N.: In a good mood now, courtesy of a guy. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, Raul, & story idea. A.J. owns himself, as does Marcus & rest of BSB. Thank-you. Note: Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & the Chipmunks.
Chipmunks: Hey girl, we don't wanna rock your world But we don't believe in that mean old boogie man There ain't no such thing no how, no way, no where But sometimes late at night we still get a little scared

Two days later, Tesia was still locked up in her room. She'd been granted meals, and she had a mini portable toilet in her room, along with some toilet paper, to keep herself clean. It was emptied twice a day, and that was it though. She was lying on her bed, staring at a picture she;d dug out of its hiding spot.

"Wish you were here, J.," she whispered to her photo, her Teddy Bear lying next to her. "Teddy an' I sure miss you - lots."

She wiped away a few stray tears that leaked out. She also wiped her leaky nose on her pajama sleeve.

"What you do that was so naughty?" She asked the photo. "I didn't know you could be naughty. You're my hero - heroes aren't naughty. They can't be."

She kissed the photo lovingly. "I still loves you though - even if Daddy says you gots naughty."

She heard someone coming then, and quickly shoved her photo of her and her brother back into its hiding place. She then turned slightly to see who it was that was coming in. She began to cry immediately when she saw who it was, as she knew just what they wanted from her.

Raul.

Raul had come back for her, just like he had promised he would after last time - and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that and so on. He'd come to get what he figured to be rightfully his.

Tesia whimpered, as her door was closed and locked and she was picked up and ever so gently laid upon her bed. She began to squirm when he started to undress her though.

Raul smacked the little girl's thighs when she began to squirm.

"Stop it!" He ordered, as he finished undressing her.

Tesia tried to fight him off, but to no avail. He was just too damned strong. She wailed miserably, as he began to touch her little body all over.

Raul was highly enjoying himself - like always - as this was what he took pleasure in most - LOVING the small girl beneath him.

Tesia screamed loudly, as he entered her and began his evil deed.

Raul smacked her throughout his deed, trying to silence her as best he could. He couldn't have her screaming non-stop, now could he?

Tesia closed her eyes and imagined she was at the beach with her brother, swimming in the ocean tide, as it flowed into shore. She loved going to the beach with her brother more than anything. Hell, she loved ANYTHING that had to do with her brother more than anything!

Raul watched as she popped her thumb into her mouth and smiled, as this meant that she was going to be keeping herself quiet for him.

"Good girl, Tesia," he murmured. "Let me love you, like nobody else, Baby."

Tesia whimpered softly around her thumb, but then remained silent for the rest of her torture - thinking of her brother and all the good times she always had when with him.