- Text Size +
A.N.: Glad y'all are enjoying this lil' ole fic of mine! Hehe. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own, Tesia, Raul, & story idea. A.J. & rest of BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you. Note: Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & The Chipmunks.
You want to scream and shout and jump right out of your skin Ah, ah, ah-wooo Don't be cryin' about Come on and take my hand and you will understand Oh, baby Everything's gonna be alright Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night Get closer to me and baby hold on tight 'Cause everything's gonna be all right

Tesia sat in the tub being cleaned by a man she hated more than anyone or anything. She sat with her thumb set in her mouth, as to keep herself quiet. She had been devastated to discover that her parents had gone out again, thus leaving her home all by herself. And though against the law, nobody knew of it - not even A.J. had any clue as to just what really went on when she was home.

"You were such a good girl tonight, Tesia," Raul praised, as he cleaned her up. "I haven't had to spank you once. Well, not since I taught you tonight, just how importantit is to keep quiet."

Tesia nodded ever so slightly, just wishing she could go back to her nice warm bed and snuggle with Teddy.

"Now, remember, I'm coming again tomorrow, as I'm going away this weekend. Nick needs my protection for a few days. But I'll be back to love you some more after the weekend."

Again, Tesia nodded silently. She didn't know what else to do. She wasn't allowed to call her brother at all - especially not now since he'd been naughty. So, she basically had no choice but to suffer in silence.

Raul finished cleaning the little girl up and carried her back to bed, dressing her in her pajamas once more.

"There we go, all set," he smiled, as he lay her upon her bed - which now had clean sheets.

Tesia snuggled into her bed, clutching her Teddy to her chest tight as she possibly could.

Raul covered her up, kissed her head, then left the same way he'd come in - through the front door.

Tesia whimpered as she lay there in tears - tears that soaked her Teddy Bear and pillow completely.

"I don't want this no more..." She blubbered. "But I gotta protects you, Teddy."

She hugged her Teddy even closer.

"No Teddy, I don'ts hate you for it. Not your fault you can't keep yourself safe. I'ma keep you safe forever, Teddy, I promise."

She sniffled and hiccuped, then kissed her Teddy's head. "I loves you, Teddy. An' we'll gets to J. soon 'nough. I knows we will."

She then snuggled further down under the covers, and eventually fell back to sleep, not waking until morning when her mother came in screaming for her to get up and go to school.