- Text Size +
Summary: This story is based on the Gossip Girl series, but with a twist of backstreet and my own ideas.

Main Characters:

Blaire McQueen is one of the most popular girls in school. With her sassy dark hair and deep eyes, Blaire has control of her perfect life. Well perfect except for the fact that her parents just got divorsed because her motherr had an affair with her fathers personal trainer...another woman! Blaire's main focus for the beginning of the new school year is getting her application perfect for Yale...wel that and losing her virginity to her boyfriend of one year Nick Carter. Nothing is going to stand in her way...except maybe that her ex-best friend Serena Van de Lur is back from boarding school.

Serena Van de Lur is the perfect girl. She has a wonderful older brother who is in college, parents who are always out of town leaving the condo to herself. She has perfect blond hair, navy blue eyes and frankly is perfect in everyway. She was sent off to boarding school and spent her summper parting in Pairs. For reasons unknown she has been kicked out of boarding school and has been accepted back into her old school Constance School for Girls. She is excited to be back but her return is not what she exactly expected.

Rachel Rabinowitz is completely different from the snobs in her school. She does not live in a fabously beautiful house or wear all of the trendy designer names like everyone else. The only reason she even attends Constance School for Girls is because of their wonderful writing program. She is determined to be a famous writer and get into college to write novels of truth, love and death.

Nick Carter- Blond hair and blue eyes the sex god and Blaires boyfriend. Nick is the most lusted boy in probably all of New York. He attends Billiard School for Boys. Like his girlfriend Blaire, Nick has wealthy parents and everythig he wants in the world. One problem keeps him from perfection in Blaire's eyes...Nick loves to smoke pot. The more the better is his idea for life. He is expected to go to Yale with Blaire and end up married with perfect kids but he isn't even sure if he wants to go to college. He just wants another joint.

Brian Littrell is one of Nick's best friends. He has stylish reddish hair and sparkling blue eyes which mostly sparkle when he is high with Nick. One of the sweeter guys in New York, Brian still likes to party and party hard. Hey who doesn't? Life is short and sweet and supposed to be all of the fun that you can make it be.

AJ McLean is the sexy loner with wildly colored hair and brown eyes. He is best friends with Rachel and his dream in life is to make music. Music is his life, well that and his herbal ciggies and coffee. He is addicted to all three. He realizes that both the cigs and cafine can kill him but he doesn't care. It's his life after all. He lives with his dad and sister in a run down house full of cockroaches and that is in desperate need of a pain job.

Secondary Characters:

Lissy (Melissa) McLean is just a freshman. Her best friend is her brother AJ. Her frizzy brown hair makes her look a lot younger than she is but she has one problem that she can't help. While her body is a size 2 her bust is at least an 8. Lissy is too embarassed to admite that she wears a DD cup.

Howie Dorough is a sweet wanna be. He is always trying to fit in with Nick and Brian. Egar to please is what puts people off from his somewhat good looks of his dark curly hair and sweet dark eyes.

Kevin Richardson is beautiful with his black hair, green eyes and chizzled good looks. His only problem is that he is obsessed with sports. He hardly makes time for anything else. Ok that is a COMPLETE lie! He has plenty of time for girls. He is probably the horniest guy in the whole United States.

All names will be abbreviated to protect the innocent- namely me.

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side. This is where all of my friends and I live a complete life of glamour and fun. Sometimes we attend school and we are always at the best parties. It is our job to look our best and be the best. So join in the fun

It is August and the beginning of a new year. The leaves are turning colors in the trees and a taxi rolls down the street.

Sightings: B walking into her condo with her head held high. She is wearing Burberry boots that look to die for on her sexy legs.

R strolling down the sidewalk in the park clutching her worn out notebook. Once again she is dressed in dark colors and her face expression is one of someone who has just lost their best friend.

N is running around the park like a mad man looking for someone to sell him some pot. The way he is acting, he looks like he will have a break down of some sort if he does not get his weed.

A is stalking down the road between dark allys. This is not unusual since the guy is a major creep anyway. He is late in meeting R but figures she will live.

BL, N's best friend is looking all over for him. He has a huge bag of weed to share.

The cab stops by one of the stylish condos and a pair of pale sexy feet in stillettos appear. To everyones surprise, S is back!

Catch you all later with more news.

Love, The Queen of Gossip.

S is Back!

Blaire McQueen sat on her bed writing in her journal.

I know this weekend is going to be everything important in my life! I have decided that after a year, I am going to give my virginity to Nick. What makes me tha happiest is that he is a virgin too. We will lose it together, go on to Yale, get married and have the perfect family.

Blaire paused in her writing and look out of her bedroom window. She looked at all of the other people walking down the sidewalk hurry to whever ever they had to go. She watched a yellow taxi coming down the street. She continued to watch as the cab came to a stop infront of a buliding across the street.

Blaire frowned. That was the place that Serena Van de Lur used to live. Before her parents had shipped her off to boarding school, Serena and Blaire had been best friends. They did everything together including taking baths together when they were younger.

It was a rumor in 10th grade that at the first party the girls had gotten drunk at, they had ended up playing some lesbian sex game in the pool, so it had been a relief to Blaire when for their Junior year, Serena was shipped off to Europe.

To Blaire's horror, a pair of very familiar feet stepped out of the cab. It couldn't be true. Serena could not be back she just couldn't.

Serena was that girl in highschool who everyone wanted to be. She was beautiful and if people weren't careful, she would be stealing the hearts of their boyfriends, brothers and teachers. Blaire had always thought that such perfect girls had only existed in books but that was not the case with Serena. If she had gotten straight A's in school, Blaire would have had to kill her but while Serena was smart, she did not get perfect grades.

With Serena gone, Blaire had become the most beautiful girl in school. She was the perfect one. She had the perfect looks, the perfect grades making her a shoe in for Yale and the perfect boyfriend.

Well Blaire, it looks like that is all going to change.

a/n hello this is my latest story i am working on. I know right now you guys are probably thinking ew another teeny bopper fan fic, well while it may seem like that i am going to do my best to show you that its not one