- Text Size +
First Day of School

Blaire walked into school with her head held up high. She was ready for this year. She was going to be serious, well as serious as she could be while still having fun, and she had all AP classes which she knew she could ace and make a good impression on Yale. She wasn't even going to apply to any other college since she knew that Yale was her school.

"Hey Blaire!" A familiar voice called out.

Blaire turned around to acknowledge the person who had called out to her. It was the voice of one of two girls who were pushing their way to Blaire. Missy Little and Mandee Davis. They had become Blaire's best friends since Serena had left. Blaire smiled at them.

"How was your summer?"

"Oh it was great, but did you hear, Serena is back." Mandee said breathless. Her round cheeks flushed with excitement.

"Of course I knew she was coming back." Blaire lied. She couldn't very well let them know that for once she had been out of the loop.

"We heard she got kicked out because of all the people she was having sex with up there! She kept a chart of, get this, guys and girls who she slept with." Mandee exclaimed.

Missy nodded.

"I heard that she had a set of twins but had to leave them in London because she can't take care of them since she has so many sexually transmitted diseases."

Blaire smirked at them. She acted like she knew the secret.

"So is any of it true?" Missy asked.

Blaire shrugged.

"Well I'm not gonna tell you exactly what is true but believe me, this is gonna shock all of you." She said with a air of confidence.

Both girls looked at each other with smirks. They giggled behind their hands.

"Well we have to go Blaire, see you at lunch?" Mandee asked.

Blaire nodded and watched the two friends dash off. She knew they were gonna go spread all the rumors about Serena that she hadn't denied being true. It was exactly what she wanted anyway. She wanted the entire school to hate Serena and see that she was not perfect no matter what any one else thought.

She turned and walked into her AP English class taking a seat front and center. She deserved the best seat after all. The bell rang signiling the beginning of class.

"Welcome to another new year seniors. For you, this will be your last with us here." Rita Wright announced.

Rita was one of the teachers everyone secretly made fun of. She was slightly over weight but that wasn't why she was made fun of. It was because she happened to be on of the worst dressed people mixing stripes with poka dots. And everyday, no matter what, pinned over her left breast was a rainbow ribbon. Rita was a lesbian and her lover was worked for the UPS.

While the girls suspected that over half of the teachers were gay, they kept it as secret as they could.

Blaire crossed her slender legs being careful of her Louis Vuitton stillettos. She tossed her hair over her shoulder ready to get down to work and take notes.

Rita began to write what she was expecting of them when the door swung open. Blaire looked up and her heart dropped. Wearing an ugly reserved for freshmen maroon skirt, a wrinkled white blouse, scruffy boots, and stockings with a huge rip in them, Serena burst in breathless. Flashing everyone a smile, Serena took a seat.

All of the girls were in awe. Serena was dressed like a total slob but somehow she still looked beautiful. Maybe it wasn't just because she was natually beautiful but also because of how sure of herself she was. She knew she was beautiful no matter what and made sure everyone else knew it too.

Blaire's eyes narrowed. It was just like Serena to make a grand entrance to make sure everyone knew she was back. Too bad for Serena, but things were gonna change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena let out her breath after she had taken her seat. She hadn't meant to be late on her first day back but it was hard. She wasn't used to getting up so early anymore and her mother had forgotten to wake her up that morning.

Then her mother had forced her to buy the maroon uniforms which were usually what the freshmen girls wore. The seniors wore grey and black skirts. However it wasn't too bad. Serena kinda thought that the maroon skirts were sorta cute. She had then fallen asleep ontop of her new blouse causing it to get really wrinkled and she hadn't had the time to re iron it. Last of all, on the bus she had taken to try to save time, she had ripped her stockings.

Well she was starting a great day. She frowned but the stopped thinking of what her brother would tell her. Fuck it, he would say. She nodded to herself, yeah fuck it.