[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Based on the wildly popular video game series by Capcom and the $100 million hit movie 'Resident Evil' plus it's sequel 'Apocalypse', Resident Evil: Euthanasia of Raccoon City is a horror story Resident Evil fans alike MUST READ! A deadly Virus titled 'T-Virus' has leaked into the mid-western city named Raccoon City. It has caused the city to turn into a City of the Dead. Now almost all the population have mutated into ravenous, flesh-eating Zombies! How this incident happened? Umbrella are to blame... However, there are four survivors running around Raccoon City, in need to escape. But it is very tricky, for they know of Umbrella's devilry, and with the Head of Umbrella knowing this, Umbrella try to stop them. Not only do Zombies and crazed dogs stand in the way of the four survivors' road to safety, Umbrella have two BIG surprises for them. Set in a group of two, the four survivors need to make it out of the City before the sun rises. The leak of the T-Virus has turned out really bad, and the only way to end it all and stop it spreading is to destroy Raccoon City! Only Umbrella know this, and it works both ways. They set of the two destructive missiles and destroy Raccoon City, they get rid of ALL traces of the Virus and stop Hell for good! Then they get a bonus! For they destroy all evidence of the Virus and then they don't get the blame for the leak...Will Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira, Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy make it out of the City before sunrise? Or will they be a part of the Euthanasia of Raccoon City?! Enter the survival horror...if you dare! (The story follows the PlayStation games Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Features Alice from the movies 'Resident Evil' and 'Resident Evil: Apocalypse'. Please R&R!! I do love feedback! Gives me motivation!!)
Rated: R
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Genres: Horror
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11
Completed: No
Word count: 9447
Read: 17301
Published: 09/09/05
Updated: 09/10/05

1. Enter: The Survival Horror... by Chaz [ - ] (970 words)

2. Outbreak by Chaz [ - ] (936 words)

3. Their Purpose by Chaz [ - ] (1208 words)

4. The Beginning of the Nightmare by Chaz [ - ] (852 words)

5. The Leak of the T-Virus by Chaz [ - ] (831 words)

6. The Two Hunters by Chaz [ - ] (378 words)

7. The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service by Chaz [ - ] (602 words)

8. Crashed and Seperated by Chaz [ - ] (850 words)

9. Alone... by Chaz [ - ] (876 words)

10. Creatures of the Night by Chaz [ - ] (893 words)

11. Sudden Attack! by Chaz [ - ] (1051 words)