- Text Size +
Chapter 4

I was awoken by the cool touch of metal on my wrists. I had no idea what it was that I was feeling. My eyes fluttered open and my glare was met by the cold and hateful stare of the man that had attempted to rape me back in the alleyway. My heart was pounding. How could he have found me? Did he follow us to the police station then followed me and the twins home? Suddenly, another flash of fear came to me. Could he have gone after Benji and Joel too? Joel would have been able to identify him, this man knew that. Guilt and regret flooded me. I got Benji and Joel into this. Anything that happened to them or would happen to them if he hadn’t already gotten to them, would be completely my fault. Suddenly, I was snapped from my thoughts when my pajamas were ripped from my body. The cool air hit my skin and a tear escaped from my eye because I knew what was going to happen to me.

His hands are all over my body, groping me. I feel so disgusting; so violated. The feel of his hands on my bare skin made me want to throw up. I could taste the bile in the back of my throat. Never in my life had I thought that this could happen to me, especially in my own home. The violation I am feeling at this moment is completely beyond words. The only good thing that came to my mind was the thankfulness that I had knowing that Ali had stayed at Chrissy’s house. She was safe, nothing was going to happen to her, he didn‘t even know that she existed. That was really the only thing that’s going to matter to me at the moment. That was the only thing that I was going to let my mind concentrate on. I tugged at the restraints which were holding me down but they were too tight.

I shuddered when he ran his tongue along my throat, slowly. The feeling or the impression of gentleness disgusted me even more. He was treating me as though I wanted this. It was almost as though he thought that I was going to get some enjoyment or pleasure from what he was doing to me. Gently, he cupped my breasts in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples. I pulled my eyes shut, not wanting to watch what he was doing to me.

“I’m going to show you what you’re missing out on and what you ran away from,” he whispered, running his tongue down my ear. His voice caused shivers to run up and down my spine. The sound of his voice was going to haunt me until I died, there would be no way that I would be able to forget it. I hoped he could kill me when he was done with me. As harsh as that sounds, I still wanted it. There was no way that I would be able to live with the knowledge of what he had done to me; to my body. With everyday, every second that I survived past this, I would be slowly dying inside, there would be no way that I would be able to handle that. I wasn’t strong enough in any capacity.

I felt his weight shift at he moved to take off his shirt and pants. I choked back a sob. Please, my mind pleaded, don’t do this to me. I was losing the very little composure that I had. My emotions were running high and fear was coursing through me with such force that I thought that I was going to explode. When I heard him rip open the condom wrapper, I lost the little bit of control that I had left in me.

“Oh god, please no,” I yelled. Suddenly, there was a stinging across my face. He had slapped me. That stupid mother fucker slapped me. Just a moment ago he was being gentle with me, I guess that’s part of the way that these sick fuckers think. They don’t really care about how their victims feel even though they think they are doing them some sort of service.

“Keep your fucking mouth shut bitch,” he demanded.

“Don’t do this to me.” His hands immediately went to my throat and I could feel my oxygen supply being cut off.

“I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut,” he said roughly. I shut my eyes and bit my lip when his hands pulled away from my throat. There wasn’t anything that I could do and I knew it. I was on the brink of hyperventilating, I knew my lungs weren’t getting as much air as they needed. He was positioning himself at my opening and tears poured from my eyes uncontrollably because I knew there was no stopping this man. I screamed when he roughly pushed himself deep inside of my body. He penetrated more than my body, he penetrated my soul, he made me wish I was dead. His thrusts were hard and fast and they hurt more than anything that I had ever felt in my life. I could feel the warmth of my own blood between my legs as he kept his pace, ignoring my cries of pain.

“You’re so tight you fucking little slut,” he growled into my ear. This comment only served to make me cry even harder. He added insult to injury. Once again, I hoped that he would kill me once he was done with me. Part of me wanted to plead with him to kill me, but I refrained because for some reason, I didn’t want to make myself look pathetic in front of him. I know how stupid that sounds but for some reason, it was how I felt. Was this part of the power that he now seemed to have over me? Was this what happened to all rape victims or was I the only one stupid enough to let it happen?

I was snapped from my thoughts when I felt this mans teeth latch onto my right breast and bite down roughly. I screamed from the sheer shock and immense pain that this caused me. He laughed at my reaction and bit down again. I whimpered in pain. My lower body was beginning to go numb. I could barely feel his continuous thrusting or the pain of his fingers digging tightly into my ass to hold my body in place. I closed my eyes tightly and I willed myself to think about something else, anything else. My mind wanted to be some place else, it didn’t want to experience what my body was going through.

Benji was what came to mind. Not what this man might have done to Benji but what might have happened between me and Benji if none of this had ever happened and we met under different, more normal, circumstances. I wondered if we would have hit it off right away or would it have taken some time? Would we like the same things? Would we always have stuff to talk about? Would he still want to protect me even if this didn’t happen? Would he feel a need to protect me even?

Would I feel as though I needed to be protected more? We would never know that because I was going through this. Benji and I didn’t meet under better circumstances. He helped save me from being raped, at least for a little while anyway. I wish I would have asked him to stay here with me or if I could go stay with him just until I felt a little more relaxed. I didn’t want to admit it to Benji or to Ali or even to myself before but I was very nervous about spending the night alone. Part of me expected this to happen to me or at least was worried about it happening. What a cruel twist of fate, huh? It makes me wonder if it was written in my destiny that I was supposed to be raped by this horrible man.

I wondered what would happen to him after this. Would the police find him because of Joel’s description or would he still be running free, raping other women? For some reason, I had a feeling that if Joel had any say about this mans future, it wouldn’t last too long. Why couldn’t there be more men like Benji and Joel out there? They were truly good men. They seemed to genuinely care about the well being of other people. I guess it’s that balance between good and evil on this earth. On one hand, there were really good men out there, like Benji and Joel and on the other, you had these sick, evil bastards out there like my attacker.

Why did we need evil anyway? It’s not like it did anything but put people through a lot of needless pain, a form of pain that I was being exposed to right now. I heard my attacker grunt loudly and once again I was brought back into the reality that I wanted to ignore. He was starting to speed up and I knew that he was close to coming to his climax which meant that this would all be over pretty soon. I heard him groan loudly once his climax hit. He immediately pulled out of me and dressed, not that I was expecting anything different. My eyes fell shut, exhaustion taking over my body quickly. It seemed to be a mixture of emotional and physical exhaustion.

“Hey baby,” my attacker shouted harshly and angrily (why he was angry baffled me, I really should have been the one that was angry because of what I had just been put through because of this ass hole), causing me to open my eyes quickly. “It’s been fun but I’m done with you now,” he said as he pulled a gun out of his pocket and aimed it at me. The next thing I knew, my world was going black and my body was burning from the pain. I heard him laugh as he walked out of my bedroom, leaving me there, exposed, restrained and dying.