- Text Size +
**The Next Morning**

Nick sped down the highway in the rented Jeep Grand Cherokee with Bianca in the passenger seat. Kevin, Brianna, and Brian were all piled in the back.

Turning around to speak to Brianna, Bianca said "How did you ever talk Kevin into this?"

"It was easy," Brianna replied kissing him lightly on the cheek. "He loves me."

Kevin smiled and started to blush. "What can I say?" he said. "I guess I'm whipped."

"You?" Nick said from the driver's seat. "I don't know how Bean talked me into driving."

"Well," Bianca said, "I just figured Kevin would be tired from all Brianna's convincing," she laughed as she turned to look at the couple kissing in the back seat. Brianna looked up and gave Bianca a warning glare as Kevin's embarrassment grew.

Brian spoke up, "Why was I invited along again?"

"Because we wanted you here," Brianna said simply.

"Yeah, Frick," Nick said. "We all wanted the pleasure of your company."

"Awww.....nice to know I'm loved."

Nick just rolled his eyes and turned up the radio. The five friends sang for the remainder of the road trip.

**2 Hours Later**

The Jeep halted to a stop in front of Brianna's house. "My parents aren't here," she said in surprise. "They'll be shocked when they get home."

"We'll be back early tomorrow morning to pick y'all up. Okay?" Bianca said as Kevin, Brianna, and Brian climbed out of the back seat.

"Sure," Kevin said grabbing the knapsack that Brianna had packed for them.

"Bye guys," Brian said to Nick and Bianca. Brianna was already unlocking the door.

Nick and Bianca backed out of the driveway as Kevin and Brian followed Brianna into her house. "Nice place," Brian said as he looked around.

"Thanks," Brianna said flopping into a chair. "Want me to show you around?"

Brianna showed Brian and Kevin all around her house finishing up with her room. Sitting down on her bed she noticed Kevin looking at the many pictures she had displayed.

Pictures of herself with Bianca and various other friends lined the pink walls and covered the bedside table. The big white wicker desk and any other available space was covered with books and magazines.

"Like to read?" Brian asked taking in everything.

"Yeah," Brianna blushed. "I'm kind of a closet brain."

"Who's with you in this picture?" Kevin was looking at her Senior Prom picture.

"That's Thomas," she said putting her arms around Kevin. "He was one of my best friends in high school. Why? Jealous?"

"No," Kevin said defensively. "Just wondering."

Brianna laughed and looked at Brian who rolled his eyes. "So, Brian, your room's right next door. Unless you want to sleep on the floor in here."

Brian laughed and replied, "I'll take the guest room, thanks."

"Well, where's my room?" Kevin growled into Brianna's ear and kissed her neck.

"Right here with me," she replied. Before she could say anything else, she heard a key in the front door. Walking into the living room they were face-to-face with George and Irene.

"Baby, what are you doing home?" Irene asked, hugging her daughter.

"We decided to surprise you."

"It worked," George said, adding, "hey, fellas," when he looked at the guys.

"My goodness," Irene said looking at her watch. "It's after one o'clock." With that she set to work pampering Brianna and the guys.

"It's good to be home," Brianna said. "Even if it is for one night."

**********

After Bianca and Nick arrived at Bianca's apartment, their afternoon was full of phone calls and surprise visits from friends. Bianca's mom was more than happy to see her, but suggested she show Nick around her hometown.

She took him to the park where she used to play, the movie theater she and Brianna used to hang out at on the weekend, and, finally, the high school she graduated from. Now, after dinner at the local pizza place, they were standing back in front of the apartment Bianca used to share with her mother. "I know it's not a big town, but it's home."

"Yeah," Nick said. "I know exactly what you mean." Nick kissed her as she leaned against the brick wall next to her front door. "What time is it, hon?"

"About 11:30," Bianca answered kissing him again.

Nick pressed his body against hers and slipped his hand up the side of her skirt. Sliding his hand around, he smiled at her playfully. "Let's make a memory."

"Here?" Bianca asked shocked. "Are you crazy?"

"Be impulsive," Nick said as he slid his hand up her leg to her underwear. Moving them to the side, he pushed one finger slowly inside her and covered her mouth with his own before she could make any noise.

Bianca moaned into Nick's mouth and pulled his head to hers more forcefully. Nick let his index finger join his middle finger inside her and felt her muscles strain around him. His thumb caressed outside her body and Bianca gasped.

Her breaths were short and heavy and she had to pull away from Nick's kiss. Taking a deep breath, she let out a low moan that threatened to give them both away. She kissed him again and squeezed his upper arms tightly as her knees went weak. His fingers were so long, and they went so deep...

As he pushed them harder, he pressed his thumb against her soft skin. Bianca's head was spinning and it took all her willpower to fight off the urge to scream. Then in one quick moment she felt her body shudder and it was all over. Nick flexed his fingers one last time and Bianca worked on catching her breath.

Nick kissed her again and held up his wet hand. "That's impulsive," he said wiping his fingers on the bottom of his shirt. "Bet you'll never forget what just happened."

"How could I?" she said kissing him again. The door opened behind them, startling them both.

"I thought I heard voices," Bianca's mom said. "Get in this house, it's chilly out there."

"Yes ma'am," Bianca said quickly. 'Omigod! What if she heard us?' she silently screamed to herself giving Nick's hand a tight squeeze.

"Why don't you two get ready and go to bed? You have to be up early, don't you?" her mother asked.

"Yes, ma'am. That sounds like a good idea. I'll get some blankets from your closet to spread on the floor."

"Okay, sweetie, goodnight."

"Night mama. I love you."

"Love you, too. Goodnight Nick."

"G'night Mrs. Parker."

After getting the blankets, Bianca and Nick went into her room and shut the door. "You're not sleeping on the floor. You can sleep in my bed with me," Bianca smiled. "She won't find out, plus she shouldn't care. We're not gonna do anything."

"Damn," Nick said teasingly. "I was hoping we could make another memory!"

Bianca smiled, blushing slightly. "Sorry Mister. That memory is gonna have to wait."

Kissing her, Nick climbed into the bed and pulled Bianca in with him. Soon they were both asleep.

**The Next Morning**

"Brianna, sweetie?" Irene knocked on her bedroom door.

"I'm awake mama. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay, but your father and I were wondering, are you, Bianca, and the guys coming to church with us?" Brianna could hear the hope in her mother's voice.

"Yeah, we are. We don't have to be back in Raleigh until this evening, so if we leave right after church, we'll still make it," she said more to herself than to her mother. "I'll call Bean and tell her to get ready."

**10Minutes Later**

"Okay, see y'all in a little while," Brianna said to Bianca before hanging up the phone. Looking over at Kevin, who was still sleeping, she noticed how peaceful he seemed. 'It would be nice if we didn't have to get up right now,' she thought walking over to the edge of her bed. Bending down, Brianna placed a kiss on the end of his nose. "Good morning," she whispered in his ear.

"Hey, gorgeous," Kevin said pulling her onto the bed with him. "Anyone ever told you how sexy you are in the morning? You look good in my clothes."

"And you look good out of 'em," Brianna replied playfully before Kevin pulled her onto the pillows beside him. He kissed her deeply and Brianna wrapped her arms around his neck as he pressed down on top of her.

When he pulled away, he pulled the comforter around them and snuggled next to Brianna, nibbling her earlobe. Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her softly. "I love you, Boo," he said only inches away from her face before he kissed her again.

"I love you, too, baby," she said as she enjoyed the feel of his arms around her. "You know," she began, "as much as I want to stay here just like this, we have to get up if we're gonna be at church on time."

"Damn," he said playfully. "Not even five more minutes?"

"No, Kevin," Brianna said laughing. "We have to get up now. We can have fun later." She headed to the bathroom to get ready, calling softly over her shoulder, "and if it happens to come up, you slept in the guest room with Brian last night," she grinned slyly at him.

When she closed the door to the bathroom, Kevin got up and went to wake Brian.

**At Bianca's House**

"Nick, get up. Nick...c'mon," Bianca began slightly shaking him. "Get up."

Finally he opened his eyes and yawned. "What's the matter?" he asked, still in a groggy state-of-mind.

"Nothing's the matter," she kissed his forehead. "We have to get up and get ready to go to church. We couldn't come back and not go to church. I have to see everybody before we leave.

"Okay, just give me a few minutes."

"Alright, but hurry."

**At Church**

"Hello," Brian greeted Bianca and Nick.

"Hi," they answered in unison as they waited for Kevin and Brianna.

They soon came walking over to the small group. "My mom's already inside," Bianca said. Leaning over to Brianna she whispered, "I've got something to tell you."

"Alright. Hey, I wonder where Holly is? We've gotta go find her," Brianna said heading inside.

"I haven't seen her. Was she coming this morning?" Bianca asked.

"I don't know. Let's go find out," Brianna smiled.

"Who's Holly?" the guys all asked at once.

**2 Hours Later**

"So, are y'all coming to eat dinner?" George asked Brianna and Bianca.

Looking at her watch, Brianna counted the time it would take them to eat and get back to Raleigh. "Yeah, we'll get back on time, and besides, it's not like Howie and A.J. are gonna leave us."

"Well, where are we going?" George looked at everyone.

"Chinese," Bianca and Brianna answered at the same time.

"Okay, then, let's go."