- Text Size +
**Later That Afternoon**

"I miss everybody already. Especially my mom," Bianca sighed.

"I know. I wish they could come to every show, but that could never happen," Brianna said a little sadly.

Kevin was driving with Brianna in the passenger side while Bianca, Nick, and Brian sat in the back.

"So, Brian, what did you think of Holly?" Brianna asked turning around to look at him.

"She's sweet," he answered simply.

"I think she's coming on tour with us soon," Bianca said.

"Actually, she'll be here next week," Brianna smiled. "That'll give you a chance to get to know her better. You know, she told me she likes you."

"Well," Brian was very uncomfortable. "I think she's a sweet girl and I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't think we'll be more than friends."

"Oh, okay," Brianna hadn't expected that answer. 'Sometimes people just don't click,' she thought...

"We'll be back in Raleigh in about 20 minutes. Maybe Howie and A.J. haven't hijacked our buses and left the state," Nick joked.

**That Night--Bianca's Bus**

Bianca and Brianna stood in the tiny kitchen of the tour bus talking and making a snack. "No way," Brianna said loudly as Bianca finished telling her about the night before.

"Shhh! And, yes, I'm telling the truth."

"Right outside your house? Are you crazy?" she asked Bianca.

"We were being impulsive," Bianca smiled slyly.

"Omigosh! Bean, you're growing up!" Brianna teased her best friend.

"Shut up," Bianca smiled and headed toward the entertainment room with their food.

"Took y'all long enough," Nick poked Bianca in her stomach.

Just for that, you can't have any food," she teased and handed Brianna the chips. "Here, enjoy."

The four stayed up talking and watching movies for a couple of hours. Finally Brianna and Kevin decided to get in their bunk.

"C'mon, baby," Kevin helped Brianna up. "Let's go to bed."

"Okay, night guys."

"G'night," Nick and Bianca said at the same time.

"See ya in the morning," Kevin said shutting the door to the entertainment room on his way out.

**Backstreet Bus**

"So, what was it like in the girls' hometown?" A.J. asked as he, Howie, and Brian sat in the entertainment room trying to find something good on t.v.

"It was cool. I stayed with Brianna and Kevin at Brianna's house. Nick and Bean stayed at her house. We didn't do much sight-seeing, but Bean showed Nick around town. He'll have to tell ya what it's like."

"Oh, okay. Why were y'all so late getting back?" Howie asked.

"We went to their church and then out to dinner afterwards," he answered. "Why didn't y'all come?"

"Just wanted to stay here," A.J. replied.

"Cassie came to visit, didn't she?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, okay. That, too," he smiled slyly.

"I just wanted to stay here and rest," Howie said changing the channel.

"Well, guys, I'm exhausted. I'll see ya in the morning," Brian stood up and headed to his bunk.

"G'night," Howie and A.J. said in unison.

"Umm hmm," was his only reply.

**The Next Day**

(AN: For this you have to assume that the two buses are already parked where ever. We failed to mention that while writing. Woops! :-P)

"Hey guys," Bianca said cheerfully to Kevin and Brianna as they came walking into the kitchen. "Sleep good?"

"Morning," Brianna said. "What are you doing up so early? And why are you so damn chipper?"

"I just woke up in a good mood and couldn't get back to sleep, so I made myself some coffee," she explained.

""Where's Nick?" Kevin asked pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"His lazy ass is still asleep on the couch. I couldn't wake him up; he kept rolling over."

"Excuse me? Who's lazy ass?" Nick came in fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Well, I've been up for at least an hour and a half. Anyway, what do y'all say we go get some breakfast?" Bianca smiled.

"I wish we could, but we have an interview about the tour. Why don't y'all go get breakfast anyway?" Kevin suggested pulling Brianna close for a kiss.

"Yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry, Bean," Nick apologized taking her hand.

"That's okay. We forgive you this time," Bianca smiled. "Do you still wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Sure, that sounds cool," Brianna said.

"Well, baby," Kevin began, "I've gotta go get ready. I'm probably gonna make us all late."

"Bye sweetie," she told him. "Love you."

"Love you, too." Kissing her, he went to his bus to get ready.

"Bye Bean," Nick said giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bye."

"Bye, Brianna."

"See ya."

"So, do you wanna go ahead and go?' Bianca asked.

"Yeah," she replied and went to change.

**An Hour Later**

"It seems so good to just relax and enjoy a meal," Bianca sat back in the booth.

Brianna laughed and continued eating. She paused when she saw Brian walk into the restaurant.

"Well, hello," he grinned as he walked over to their table. "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure. Sit down," Brianna said sliding over.

"I thought y'all had an interview today. At least I hope Nick and Kevin weren't lying," Bianca questioned jokingly.

"I'm sick," he said faking a cough. "See? I couldn't do an interview in this condition."

"That's a bunch of shit," Bianca smiled. "You are healthier than me!"

"Well, I'd love to stay here and listen to you two argue, but I really need to go to the ladies' room. Excuse me Brian," Brianna said waiting for Brian to let her out.

When he was sure Brianna was out of earshot, Brian stared at Bianca until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"What?!" she practically yelled.

He smiled at how paranoid she was. "Bean, can I talk to you about something?"

"You know you can talk to me about anything. What's the matter?" she asked concerned.

"Well," he began reluctantly, "I don't know if I should bring this up, but I have to tell someone and I think you're the only one that can help."

"You can tell me. Now what's wrong?" she asked, her concern growing.

"Well, it's about Brianna. Um, I know this is bad, and it's totally opposite of something I once told Nick, but I kinda have a little thing for her," he said in one breath.

"A little thing?" she said kinda surprised at what she'd just heard.

"Okay, a big thing. Bean, it gets worse every time I see her. I know Kev is my cousin and I love him, but there is just something about her that I can't help but want," he finished quickly.

Bianca just sat in shock over what she had just been told.

"What's wrong?" Brianna startled her as she sat back down. "Is everything okay?"

"Umm, yeah. I was just thinking," Bianca gave Brian a look as she tried to finish her breakfast in the uncomfortable silence.