- Text Size +
Bianca and Brianna were sitting in Brianna's room when they heard a key in the door.

"Hey," Kevin said. "Bianca, Nick thought you were in his room. That's where he..." Kevin stopped short when he saw Brianna's scratched face. "Baby, what the hell happened to you?" he asked walking over and touching her cheek.

"Call Nick and we'll tell you both at once," Brianna said. Kevin picked up the phone and called Nick's room.

**********

"You did what?!" Kevin exclaimed, looking at Brianna in disbelief.

"Hold up a second. You mean to tell me that Brianna beat the shit out of Britney Spears?"

"Britney and Christina Aguilera," Bianca countered.

"First of all," Brianna said, "I didn't beat the shit out of anyone. I just roughed 'em up a little. Second of all, I had my reasons for doing what I did."

"You still haven't shared those reasons with us yet..." Kevin pointed out.

Brianna's eyes flashed with anger, but Bianca explained first. "To begin with, they called me and Brianna Backstreet sluts! And if that wasn't enough, they called us talent less. Even you guys! And I wanted to smash the hell out of 'em, but Brianna got there first!"

Kevin kissed Brianna on top of her head. "They shouldn't have said that stuff about you two. Brianna," he said pulling her close, "you are not a whore to me. Don't even think that anything she said about us finding anybody else is remotely true."

"Thank you, baby," she said and squeezed his hands.

"Kevin's right," Nick agreed. "Bean, I love you way too much for something stupid to happen now. They're just jealous because they're not as beautiful all made-up as you are naturally. And that you can out-sing them any day." He took Bianca's face in his hands and kissed her softly.

Bianca kissed him back and smiled slightly. "I love you, too baby, but that still doesn't compensate for the fact that they called us whores. I think they deserved everything they got!"

"Yeah, you're right," Kevin said, "but it's over now so let's just drop it. Brianna, baby, do you feel like taking a nap?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired." Bianca and Nick left to go to their room and Brianna and Kevin settled in for an afternoon nap.

**Two Hours Later**

Bianca and Nick had been out to lunch and to a few little shops. Basically just wondering around aimlessly. Both had on baseball caps and a pair of shades to keep their faces hidden.

"You know, today has been fun. Well except for an incident that we won't discuss," Bianca smiled.

"Yeah, I've enjoyed just spending the day by ourselves," Nick replied wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey, Bianca?" they heard someone call as they entered the hotel lobby and headed for the elevator. They turned around to see Brian walking toward them.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked still wrapped in Nick's arms.

"Hey Nick. Um, I was wondering if I could possibly steal you from Nick for a little while. I, uh, have something I need to talk to you about," he said.

"Yeah, okay," she said already aware of what Brian wanted to discuss. "Nick, baby, you don't mind do you? I see A.J. and Howie in the restaurant. Why don't you go talk to them?"

"Umm, alright," he kissed her cheek. Under his breath he mumbled, "I really don't have a choice, do I?"

Kissing Nick softly on the lips, Bianca and Brian stepped into the elevator, leaving Nick feeling a little left out.

'What does Brian have to talk to Bean about that's such a big secret?' he thought to himself while heading over to talk to A.J. and Howie.