- Text Size +
**10 Minutes Later**

"Do you want something to drink?" Bianca asked heading toward the kitchenette.

"Umm, no thanks. I just wanted to apologize to you," Brian replied.

"For what?"

"For dropping all of this on you. I just couldn't talk to anyone else because you know Brianna better than anyone. Well, besides Kevin, and I know I can't talk to him about it," he said a little sadly.

"Brian, I don't mind at all. Don't even think that you are "dropping" anything on me. You're my friend and I'll always be here to listen if you need to talk," she hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Bean. I really appreciate everything."

**At The Same Time: Hotel Restaurant**

"So, Nicky Boy, Brian's with your woman?" A.J. teased. "You better be careful when you go back. For some reason, the ladies can't seem to resist B-Rok!"

"Shut-up A.J. And don't call me that," he snapped. "Brian had something he needed to talk to Bean about."

"Well, I don't know. I'm just sayin' knock before you go back in the room. You never know," he kept teasing.

"Damn it A.J., just shut the hell up! Bean isn't some whore that would do something like that to me, and Brian is my best friend!" Nick yelled causing a couple of people to turn and stare.

"Hey, chill out! Both of you," Howie said slightly embarrassed that everyone's attention was on them.

"Look, I'm sorry," A.J. said realizing how upset this made Nick. "I was only joking. I never meant to make it sound like I was calling Bianca a whore."

"I'm sorry," Nick said looking down, slightly ashamed. "I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood today."

Nick did know why he was in a bad mood. It's not that he didn't trust Bianca and Brian, but he was still uncomfortable about how secretive they were being. 'I'll ask Bean about it later,' he decided.

**20 Minutes Later**

"I guess I just let my feelings get out of control," Brian sighed. "I feel really guilty though. I mean Kevin's my cousin!"

"I know, but sometimes, there are things, in this case a person, that you can't have," Bianca said feeling bad for her friend.

"You're right, but it still doesn't make my feelings go away."

"That's normal though."

"Well, I'd better get going. I've kept you from Nick long enough. I'm sure he's getting impatient," Brian grinned.

"Okay, just remember what I said. If you ever need anybody to listen, I'm here," she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon, you're probably right about Nick."

As soon as Bianca placed her hand on the door knob, the door opened and Nick walked in.

"Hey baby," Bianca greeted him with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Hey," he mumbled. "So, I can come in now? Are y'all done sharing secrets?" He didn't mean to sound mad, but inside he had to admit that he didn't like it.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we are," Bianca answered sharply. "Bye Brian."

"Bye, Bean. Bye Nick."

"What the hell is your problem?" Bianca asked as soon as she and Nick were inside the room.

"What? I was just wondering if it was okay for me to come back."

Bianca flopped down on the couch next to Nick. "What's wrong?" she asked calming down a little.

"Nothing...Bean, what was the big secret? What are y'all hiding?"

"Nick, we aren't hiding anything. Brian is having a problem and needed my help," she said getting a little exasperated. She didn't like where their conversation was headed. "Look, Nick, he had something he had to ask me. I'm sure he'll end up telling you, but since he didn't tell me whether or not to say anything to you, I'm not going to. I wouldn't like it if someone betrayed my trust."

"Bean, I'm sorry baby," he immediately regretted his doubts earlier.

She wouldn't say anything so he got on his knees on the floor in front of her. "Please baby, don't be mad at me," he pouted.

Bianca couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was. "Get up and come here."

As soon as he was off the floor, Bianca pulled Nick on top of her and started kissing him.

"I forgive you," she said between kisses, "just don't let it happen again. Ever!"

"Okay...I...won't..." he said breathlessly between Bianca's kisses as he let his hands travel down her back...up her legs...up her shirt...

**15 Minutes Later**

"Should we answer that?" Bianca asked as Nick left a trail of kisses down her neck to her stomach.

"Umm, let me think...no!" he answered sliding the strap of her bra off her shoulder.

Both were shirtless and Nick had made a couple of failed attempts to get Bianca's bra off.

"Nicky...I really think...we...should answer the door," she said not really wanting to, but also scared at how far this was going.

"No," Nick whined. "Why should we? Please baby, don't."

"What if it's important?"

"Fine," he sighed reluctantly, "but I'm not done with you," he smiled not bothering to put his shirt back on before opening the door. "Hey Brianna."

"Oh, did I interrupt?" she asked knowing very well she did. Smiling she said, "Too bad. Bean, get your ass dressed and come with me. We're going shopping."

"Yeah, come on in. How are you Brianna? Oh, I'm fine," Nick said a little annoyed that they couldn't enjoy the rest of the afternoon together.

"Brianna, you have great timing," Bianca replied slightly agitated, yet a little relieved. 'If Brianna hadn't shown up, there's no telling what would've happened,' she thought to herself.

"Just getting you back for all the times you've interrupted me and Kevin," she smiled knowing what was racing through Bianca's mind.

"So, where are we going?" Bianca asked slipping on her shoes and looking for her hat and sunglasses.

"I wanna go shopping for Kevin's birthday, but I don't wanna go by myself. So, I thought I'd get you to go since Kevin kinda can't," she answered sitting on the couch and smiling at Nick, who was pouting.

Before leaving, Bianca leaned down and gave Nick a kiss. She smiled and whispered, "Baby, don't be mad. When I get back, I won't leave any more. I love you."

"Love you, too, baby," he kissed her deeply running his tongue over her lips.

"Bye," she smiled.

"C'mon, Bean, before you start going at it right here in front of me," she grinned watching their faces turn a deep red.

"Yeah, funny. Let's go or you'll end up going alone," Bianca said walking out the door. "You are so not even cute."

"Oh, c'mon, you know you love me."

"Umm hmm."

"You do! Everybody does."

**At The Mall**

"So, what are you gonna get Kevin? That shirt would look good on him," Bianca said as they walked through Structure.

"Well, I'm not completely sure yet," she remarked picking up the shirt. "I'm not buying him clothes, though. He has enough of them already."

"Oh yeah, plus the fact that he'd get no use out of them cause they'd end up in a big ball on the floor, right?" Bianca grinned slyly.

Brianna smiled and kept looking at the shirts. "C'mon, let's go look around, cause like I said, I'm not buying him clothes."

The two girls walked around for a couple of hours, but Brianna didn't buy anything. "I just want everything to be perfect, you know?" she asked looking at Bianca.

"Well, wait until we get to the next city. I think we're going to Atlanta. You'd probably find something there. We're leaving tonight. We can go shopping tomorrow before my sound check," Bianca said as they left the mall.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

**At The Hotel: Nick's Room**

*Knock Knock*

Nick paused the video game and went to open the door. 'Good, Bean is back!' he thought with a smile.

"Hey man. What's up?" he was greeted by Brian when he opened the door.

"Hey. I'm just playin' a video game. Wanna come in?"

"Yeah," he walked in the room. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I know you felt a little weird, but I had to talk to Bianca about Brianna."

"That's okay, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. So, why did you have to talk to her about Brianna?" Nick asked picking up the control.

"Well, ummm...see, the thing is..." Brian stuttered.

"Omigod, you like her, don't you?" Nick asked with a smile.

"Well, maybe a little," he said getting a 'What the hell ever' look from Nick. "Okay, I like her a lot. I mean, what do you expect? She's beautiful!"

"Yeah, but you kinda have a slight problem, a.k.a. Train," Nick stated the obvious to Brian for what seemed like the billionth time.

"No shit Nick. I kinda already knew that," Brian slumped down on the couch. "That's the thing. I want her. I want to hold her and kiss her the way Kevin gets to. I want that so bad, but I know I can't have that. I feel so guilty, too. Damn, he's my cousin and I want his girlfriend."

"Look man, I know exactly what you're talking about. Well, except for the whole cousin thing. You remember when I first met Bean, she liked A.J. I had to wait. I don't know what to tell you though. It's hard, but whatever happens, it always happens for a reason."

"I know," Brian sighed, "but what am I supposed to do? I see her every day."

"Well, just keep your mind occupied. Try to at least. I'll get Bean to stay on our bus tonight so you won't have to see her. Okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine," he said as the door opened and Brianna and Bianca walked in.

'Hey baby," Bianca walked over and gave Nick a kiss. Bending to his ear she whispered, "Did he tell you?"

He nodded and kissed her back.

"Hey Brian," Brianna smiled sweetly.

"Hey," he mumbled nervously. "Well, I've gotta go get my stuff ready. We're leaving in like an hour. Thanks for the talk."

"Anytime. Bye," Nick called out. "So, how would you like to spend the night on my bus tonight?" he grinned mischievously at Bianca.

"I would enjoy that," she smiled ad looked at Brianna. "Do you mind?"

"Nope. Kevin will keep me company. I'm gonna go find him now anyway. Y'all are really starting to make me wanna puke," she said as Bianca and Nick started kissing.

"Okay, bye," Bianca said with a wave between kisses.

"I missed you," Nick said.

"I missed you, too. I'm gonna go pack and get ready to leave," she got up and ruffled Nick's hair.

All Nick could do was stare at her and silently scream 'Why does she do that?' Finally, he got up and decided to start packing.

**Brianna and Kevin's Room**

When Brianna walked in, Kevin was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey baby," she said sitting on his lap and kissing him softly on the lips. "Did you have a good nap?"

"Yeah, but I got up a few minutes after you left. Did you have fun shopping? What did you get?"

"Nothing. We just looked around. Bean didn't even buy anything, and you know how she spends money," she giggled.

"Yeah," he said kissing her neck. As he gently sucked on her skin, his hands found their way up the back of her shirt.

Brianna let a quiet moan escape her lips as she enjoyed the feeling of Kevin's lips on her neck. "Kevin, baby, I hate to say this, but we have to go pack," she said quietly.

"No, we don't. I did that already," he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Well, we only have a little while," she sighed as his hands ran over her entire body.

"I know, but I need you." He kissed her lips and pulled her close to him, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too," she snuggled close to him. "Guess what!"

"What?"

"We have Bean's bus all to ourselves tonight for the trip to Atlanta. She's spending the night with Nick on your bus."

"Really? That's good," he smiled. They just stayed there holding each other, thinking how much each one loved the other.

**Half An Hour Later**

A.J. was walking through the hotel lobby thinking about Cassie. He had tried calling her, but all he got was her machine and she hadn't answered any of his pages. He wanted to see her so badly, but he wasn't going to be able to see her for another four tour dates.

"Well, Mr. McLean, it's so good to see you," a very familiar voice whispered in his ear.

A.J. turned around slowly, afraid that he might be dreaming. When he realized he wasn't a huge grin spread from ear to ear.

"Cassie! Baby, I've missed you so much!" he enveloped her delicate body in his strong arms. "Why didn't you call? I know I paged you like a million times!"

"I know. I wanted to surprise you so bad. I couldn't wait to come so I came now! I hated not being able to answer your pages. Oh, baby, I missed you," she said kissing him deeply. "I have a question, but it's a surprise, too."

"Well, what is it?" he smiled.

"Well, if it's okay, I can stay on tour with you," she grinned excitedly. "I can't stand to not be with you."

A.J. was so happy. It's like his prayers had been instantly answered. "That's definitely okay with me and the guys won't care. You'll get to meet Bianca and Brianna, too. You'll get along great, I know!" he replied excitedly.

"That's good," she smiled. "Where are we headed?"

**At The Same Time**

"Who's that?" Bianca asked Brianna referring to the girl standing with A.J.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll find out," Brianna answered.

"Maybe. Bye girlie. See ya in Atlanta. Bye Kevin," Bianca said walking toward Backstreet's bus.

"Bye Bean," they said and disappeared onto the other bus.

**Later That Night: Backstreet Bus**

Bianca and Nick had decided to take a nap, and when Bianca woke up she noticed she had a lot more space in the bunk than she had before. She lay there for a few more minutes until she decided to finally get up and check on what everybody else was doing.

"Oh look, the monster lives," Nick laughed as Bianca walked into the tiny kitchen.

"Funny," she replied dryly. "What are you doing?"

"We're gonna watch a movie together and they volunteered me to fix the snacks," he shrugged. "I was just about to go wake you up. C'mon, let's go see what movie they picked."

"Hey Bean. Glad Sleeping Beauty finally woke up and decided to join us," Brian teased.

"Excuse me while I laugh my ass off. Ha Ha, you're hilarious. Oh stop. Ha Ha," she said in an emotionless, monotone voice. "Oh, hi," she said noticing that the girl she and Brianna saw with A.J earlier was now on his lap.

"Hey," she smiled politely.

"I'm Bianca," she said with a smile as she sat down beside Nick.

"I know," she said a little shyly. "I'm Cassie, A.J.'s girlfriend."

As if to demonstrate, A.J. slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Bean, I don't know if it's just me, but damn girl, you look like shit!" A.J. said causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, what is this? Crack on Bean Night?" she asked. "Damn people, leave me alone," she added trying to sound mad.

"Yeah, y'all be nice," Howie defended her. "What has she done?"

"Yeah, listen to him; he knows what-" she was interrupted by him.

"I mean, just because she resembles a rabid monkey doesn't mean you need to pick on her," he said laughing as everybody else didn't even bother to hide their laughter.

"Rabid monkey? Okay, bite me. Well, Cassie you're being nice, so that excludes you. But you guys better watch out. Oh, and Nick, sweetie, you're sleeping in your bunk alone tonight," she sat down in a chair by herself.

"Ooh, I heard that," Brian yelled.

"Shut-up!" Nick said as he began to blush.

**Bianca's Bus**

Brianna and Kevin sat holding one another on the couch in the entertainment room.

"I'm so glad next week is an off week," he sighed twirling a strand of her hair around his finger.

"Yeah, I guess," she said a little sadly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kevin asked concerned.

"Well, it's just that next week we probably won't see each other cause Bean and I will have to go back to North Carolina and you'll be in Orlando," she said realizing for the first time that her plan for his birthday might not work. "And your birthday is next week. I just thought that I'd be able to spend it with you."

Kevin remembered that Brianna and Bianca still lived in North Carolina and unless they went back, they wouldn't have anywhere to stay. 'Unless I let them stay with me,' he smiled to himself.

"Why don't you and Bianca stay with me next week?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"Well, I don't know," she said. She didn't want to barge in on him.

"Please baby. I wanna spend my birthday with you."

"I don't want to cause too much trouble," she answered.

"It wouldn't be any trouble! You and Bianca are always welcome. Please," he begged hugging her tighter.

"Okay. I'll have to make sure Bianca will stay, but I'm pretty sure she will," Brianna smiled.

"Alright, it's settled," he kissed her lips sweetly. "C'mon, let's go to bed." With that they headed off to a bunk and soon fell asleep.