- Text Size +
**At The Hotel**

"I'm not ready to go to bed," Bianca whined.

"Well, I'm bored," Holly added.

The guys had all decided to have a 'boy's night in' as the girls put it. In actuality, Brian just didn't want to be by himself. That would make him an 'easy target for Holly's seduction' as he phrased it.

"Well, we're all bored Holly," Cassie said, "What can we do?"

"Oooh, I have an idea," Brianna's face lit up with a mischievous grin.

"No!" Bianca knew exactly what her best friend was thinking. "Absolutely not!"

"Oh Bean, c'mon, don't be a baby," she said.

"What?!" Cassie and Holly asked in unison eager to know what Brianna's great idea was.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Cassie and Holly were up for it, but Bianca wasn't. "I don't want to. I hate that game."

"Come on. It's one night, and we have nothing else to do," Brianna persuaded.

"Fine," she agreed with a reluctant sigh. "But I get to go first. Brianna, truth or dare?"

"Ummm, truth."

"Okay, have you let Kevin fuck you yet?" she asked grinning. The three girls watched as Brianna blushed and giggled uncomfortably.

"Well...?"

"Ummm...well, you see...we haven't actually...umm..."

"Scrumped?"

Brianna glared at Bianca. "But we're not completely innocent, either. Believe me, Kevin's mouth has more talents than just singing beautiful music, and his tongue possesses a talent all its own." Brianna smiled at the three wide-eyed girls devilishly. "Now it's my turn."

**The Boys' Room**

"So, Brian, why did you suggest this anyway?" A.J. asked. "I could be with Cassie alone. Getting a lot more accomplished than with you," he joked.

"Yeah, I could be lying with Brianna, holding her and kissing her." He was interrupted by Nick.

"Yeah. I'm sure that's all you two would be doing," he smirked. "When y'all are alone, we have to steer clear cause there's no telling what we could walk in on."

"Shut up," Kevin blushed.

"Awww, look. Kevy's embarrassed," A.J. teased.

"Okay back to the original question. I didn't wanna have to put up with Holly. She drives me crazy!" Brian replied.

"What?!?!" I thought y'all were hot and heavy," A.J. wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Not even close."

"Yeah. Well, what are we gonna do?" Howie asked.

"I don't know, but we'll find somethin', "Brian answered.

**The Girls' Room**

"Okay," Cassie said. "My turn. Bean, truth or dare."

"Dare. I'm feeling brave."

"Okay, I dare you to go find Nick and completely embarrass him in front of everyone."

"That's it?" Bianca asked a little confused.

"On, you have to really embarrass him. And not just by making fun of him," she explained.

"In other words, throw yourself at him." Holly added.

"And we have to go with you to make sure you go through with it." Brianna smiled.

"But--"

"No buts. It's a dare and you have to do it! You made me answer about me and Kevin."

"Okay," Bianca said getting up. "C'mon let's go."

**5 Minutes Later**

"Someone get the door," Brian and Nick said watching the basketball game they had found on television.

"Hey, Bianca," Howie smiled. When he noticed the other three he responded, "Hey girls."

"Hey. Can we come in?" Bianca asked and pushed past him not waiting for an answer.

"Umm, yeah. Y'all come on in," he said a little puzzled at Bianca's hastiness.

Nick looked up and was surprised to see Bianca walking toward him. "Hey baby," he said as he started to get up and greet her, but was instantly pushed back down onto the couch.

"Don't talk," she replied straddling his hips.

The other guys looked on in amazement at the display that was taking place before them. The girls just stood grinning and trying not to laugh.

Bianca began kissing Nick's neck as he tilted his head back and allowed her to do so. As she nibbled on his earlobe, Nick let out a low moan of pleasure.

"Bean, baby, what's gotten into you?" he asked not really caring why and completely oblivious to the fact that there were seven other people watching them

'Okay, I'm going for the kill,' she thought.

"Nicky, I want you now," she breathed heavily, loud enough for everyone to hear. She was trying to be as convincing as possible.

'Oh, no!' she thought as she felt his hands travel up the back of her shirt to her bra clasp.

"I don't think he was supposed to do all that," Cassie whispered, snickering. "I believe her little plan is backfiring."

All of the guys were rolling with laughter as they saw Bianca's eyes fly open when Nick succeeded in unclasping her bra.

Bianca abruptly broke away and got off his lap, turning to Brianna, Cassie, and Holly.

"What?" they all asked innocently.

She didn't say anything, but quickly ran out of the room and into hers. Brianna followed her friend.

"Whoa! What the hell just happened?!" Nick asked completely confused.

"Well..." Cassie couldn't say anything else because she was laughing too hard.

"We were playing truth or dare, and well, it kinda didn't go the way we planned," Holly laughed.

**Bianca's Room**

"Bean, are you okay?" Brianna asked trying hard not to laugh.

"Okay, not funny," she clenched her fists. "Damn it! Why couldn't it work right? He was supposed to be embarrassed, not me! Now you know why I hate Truth or Dare."

"Look, he got a fair share of embarrassment. I think you kinda made him a little too happy, if you know what I mean."

"Are you serious?" Bianca asked laughing.

"Well, I didn't look to make sure, but with the way y'all were carrying on, I'd say so."

Just then, Cassie and Holly came walking into the room laughing. Bianca glared at them with no enthusiasm.

"Girl, that was so damn funny," Holly said.

"No, it wasn't."

"Umm, sorry Bean, but yeah it was," Cassie replied wiping her eyes.

"It wasn't funny."

"Yeah, it was," Brianna said. Laughing again, she added, "the look on your face when he unhooked your bra, girl it was priceless."

"Go ahead. Laugh all you want. You'll get yours," Bianca said crawling onto the bed.

**The Boys' Room**

Nick was still on the couch, in a daze. He was lost. 'What was the big idea?' he kept asking himself.

The guys were still having a good laugh about the whole situation.

"Well, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen," Kevin laughed.

"Yep, Nicky Boy thought he was gonna get some," A.J. said getting a 'go to hell' glare from his friend.

"If looks could kill, Bone, you'd be dead. Really dead," Howie smirked.

"Well, I got more tonight than anyone of y'all did," Nick shot back.

They all laughed again. "Well, it won't be like that for long," A.J. said getting up to go find the girls. He was soon followed by Kevin.