- Text Size +
**The Next Day**

"Oh, wonderful vacation," Bianca sighed getting ready to leave for Kevin's house.

"Umm, Bean, we have a slight problem," Brianna said quietly as Kevin walked up.

"What?" she asked.

"Holly."

"What about her?" Kevin asked.

"She doesn't have anywhere to stay," Bianca answered suddenly remembering. "Damn, what are we gonna do?"

"Hey, I have an idea," Kevin smiled.

"What?" the girls asked.

"You'll see," he smiled again.

**Later**

"Okay, so, we'll see y'all in couple of days," A.J. said taking Cassie's hand and heading toward his car.

Holly stood be herself feeling a little left out. Obviously, no one had remembered that she was left with nowhere to stay.

"Alright, I'll see you in a little while, baby," Nick kissed Bianca on the lips.

"Alrighty," she kissed him back before he walked to his car. They had talked and she had explained everything. After an eruption of laughter, Nick said he understood and apologized for embarrassing her.

The only ones left were Brianna, Kevin, Bianca, Brian, and Holly.

"Well, I guess I'll be going," Brian said pulling out his keys.

"Wait. Hey, B-Rok, I was thinking, since you and Holly get along so well, maybe you could let her stay with you," Kevin suggested.

'Hell, no! Not even,' he screamed silently. "Umm, yeah, sure," he replied uncomfortably.

"You don't mind?" Holly asked sweetly.

"No, of course not," he glared at Kevin, no one noticing but Brianna and Bianca.

"Okay, see y'all later," Kevin said.

"Yeah, bye girls."

"Bye," they answered.

**Brian's Car**

They rode in silence for a while. Finally, Holly couldn't take it anymore.

"Look," she began shyly, "I'm sorry if I'm imposing on you. I don't want to cause any problems. I could've easily gone home a couple of days early.

Brian instantly felt guilty. Sure Holly could be one of the most annoying people he'd ever met, but she was sweet and only had good intentions. "It's no problem. I have plenty of room."

"Thanks. It's really sweet of you, cause you could have said no."

"No, it's not a problem," he smiled. Holly seemed really nice. Granted, Brian didn't think of her the way she did him, but he figured they could be friends.

**Kevin's House**

"I think I'm gonna sleep for the entire week," Bianca yawned as she was dragging her bags into Kevin's house.

"Okay," he smirked. "More privacy for us." He pulled Brianna close and kissed her deeply.

"Umm, not to interrupt, but I really don't wanna be apart of this peachy little moment," Bianca replied looking at them.

"Bean, you're just jealous cause Nick's not her so you two can have a peachy moment of your own," Brianna teased.

"Yep," she agreed with a grin. "You two can continue, I'm gonna go settle into my room. Which one is it?"

"Upstairs, the second door on the right," Kevin answered before resuming his kiss with Brianna.

With that, Bianca went upstairs to her room, and, after getting settled in a little, she fell asleep.

**Howie's Place**

After checking his messages, and putting his stuff down, Howie sat down on his couch.

"It's way too quiet," he said aloud. "I'm gonna go for a drive."

Before he knew it, he was in the city park. He breathed in deeply. It was still quite war for October, but it was nice.

"Stop...that tickles!" he heard a woman giggle nearby.

Looking around, Howie noticed all the happy couples walking around. He sighed, 'Must be nice,' he thought glumly.

Sure Howie was the Latin Lover of the group, and could probably have any girl he wanted. 'But that's just it,' he thought, 'I don't want just any girl. I want someone to love. Maybe even someone who doesn't know me as Howie D.'

After sitting there for a few more minutes, Howie decided that it was time to go. He stood up, pulling his keys from his pocket, and turned to go to his car.

That's when he spotted her. 'She's beautiful,' he though, mesmerized.

The girl, who looked maybe 20, 21 at the most, was about 5'3 with long, dark, curly hair. She had creamy tan skin and big brown eyes.

Howie looked away quickly when she noticed him staring. Blushing, she smiled shyly.

Unable to resist himself, Howie walked over to her and extended his hand. "Hello," he said smiling. Debating on whether or not to use his real name, he added, "I'm Howard."

"Ivy," she replied taking his hand and smiling the same shy smile as before.

"Are you here by yourself?" he asked somewhat hopefully.

"Yeah."

"Care for some company?" he grinned.

"Of course," she blushed. The two got caught up in conversation and spent the rest of the day chatting together in the park.