- Text Size +
**(AN: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT THAT IS ONLY FOR MATURE READERS. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE SKIP THE LAST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER.)**

**********************************************************

"Bianca, Nick's here," Kevin yelled from his spot on the couch as the doorbell rang.

Bianca bounded down the stairs and opened the door. Brianna and Kevin looked up from the movie they were watching when Nick walked in. "Hi Nick," Brianna said without getting up.

"Hey, little bro," Kevin said. "What are y'all up to tonight?"

Nick stammered and tried to think of a quick excuse. Brianna had asked him and Bianca to go help the other guys decorate the country club for Kevin's birthday party the next day. But he couldn't very well come right out and tell Kevin that.

Bianca saved him. "Me and Nick are just gonna go hang out at his house. You know, spend some quality time with Aaron."

"That sounds like fun," Brianna said playing along. She didn't want Kevin to find out about her surprise for him. The phone ringing startled her. Reaching for the table behind the couch, she answered it.

"Hey, Brianna," it was Brian. Without giving her time to respond he continued, "Aunt Ann is here. I picked her up from the airport and dropped her off at the hotel a little while ago. Gerald and Tim came, too." (AN: For those of you that may not know, Brian's Aunt Ann is Kevin's mom.)

"Okay," Brianna replied trying to sound unenthusiastic. "I'll talk to you later. Bye," Brianna hung up the phone.

"Who was that, baby?" Kevin asked.

"Brian," Brianna answered nonchalantly. "He told me to tell you thanks again for your lovely idea concerning Holly's temporary living arrangements."

"Well, guys, we're gone," Nick said opening the door.

"Bye. Be gone late, Bean," Brianna said throwing a wink in her best friend's direction. Bianca just rolled her eyes and pulled the door shut behind her.

"C'mon, Boo. We're going out, too," Kevin said standing up.

"I can't go anywhere looking like this!" Brianna exclaimed looking down at her short denim cut-offs and old t-shirt.

"Well, we can both go change. I know this really nice restaurant I want to take you to. Let's go get dressed, baby."

**********************************************************

After a couple of hours of moving tables and hanging balloons, A.J. decided it was time for a break. Walking over to Cassie he whispered in her ear, "Care to take a walk milady?"

"I'd love to," Cassie replied mimicking his silly British accent.

The two walked hand-in-hand down the pier outside and took their shoes off so they could dangle their feet in the water. "I'm really glad you're here with me," A.J. said softly.

"Me too," Cassie replied without looking away from the water.

"Baby, you're not acting like yourself. Is something wrong?"

"I just feel like I don't belong here, A.J."

"Why not? I want you here with me, the rest of the guys like you. The girls are really sweet."

"Yeah, but Brianna and Kevin are always attached at the tongues; Nick and Bianca are the perfect little Hollywood couple. All the girls here have known each other for years and I was just kinda thrown in. Everybody's a little group and I'm just an outsider trying to fit in with everybody else."

"Cass, don't say that. I love having you with me every day. My bed is a lot less lonely at night," he joked trying to make her laugh. "And, I might add that you must be a very special woman."

"Why is that?" Cassie asked brightening her mood a little.

"Because you make me happy, baby," A.J. whispered softly. Grinning, he added, "And you're better than me in bed."

Cassie burst out laughing. "Well, Mr. McLean, you won't hear a single complaint from me in either department." She pressed her mouth to his and slid her tongue between his lips. "I'm more than happy with what you have to give."

A.J. smiled and stood up. "Come on, baby. I'll give you a piggy back ride back to everyone else." Cassie climbed onto A.J.'s back and he carried her, giggling, back to the others.

**********************************************************

Kevin pushed the front door open, and let Brianna walk in first. Removing his arm from around her waist he reached up to take her coat. After hanging their jackets in the closet, he sat down in the couch.

Brianna immediately followed, snuggling into his arms and pressing her back to his chest. She never tired of feeling his strong arms around her; she felt safe when he held her close. They kicked off their shoes and Kevin grabbed the remote to turn the stereo on. He nudged Brianna's hair out of the way and kissed her neck.

"Dinner tonight was really nice, Boo," Kevin breathed into her ear. "You look beautiful." He leaned down and ran his tongue along her earlobe; he knew it madly excited her.

Brianna felt her temperature rise a notch as Kevin moved his hand lower on her body. Reaching her arms over her head, she put her hands on the back of Kevin's neck and moved her hips against the growing bulge in his pants. She could tell by his breath against her ear that he enjoyed what she was doing."

Kevin turned Brianna's head to his and kissed her hard as he pushed his hand under her skirt. He pulled away breathless and slid his hand from her legs. Brianna stood up and for a moment Kevin thought she was walking away from him. She turned, though, and held out her hand for him.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Let's take you upstairs so you can slip into something more comfortable."

"Like what?" Kevin chuckled, "something like an ice bath?"

"No," Brianna answered sexily, running her hands down Kevin's anxious body. "Something like me." She pressed her nose to Kevin's and snaked her tongue across his lips. He swallowed hard and took it in willingly as Brianna pushed his open over shirt off his shoulders. Taking his hand, she pulled him to the staircase.

When the two reached Kevin's bedroom, he turned to close the door before pressing Brianna against the wall and kissing her softly. Kevin's big, rough hands unbuttoned Brianna's white fitted blouse as she worked to free him from the confines of his black pants. Breaking away from Brianna's soft lips, he pulled his black over his head.

As Brianna unhooked her bra, he slid the straps off her shoulders and kissed her ivory skin. The dainty piece of satin almost immediately hit the floor. Kevin kissed Brianna's chin, stepped out of his pants and boxers, and continued to kiss his way down Brianna's body. Soft, butterfly kisses covered her throat, her breasts, and her stomach.

Reaching behind her, Kevin unzipped Brianna's black satin skirt and pulled her underwear to the floor with it. He lowered his head again and kissed the inside of each thigh. His stubble tickled the sensitive skin and Brianna put her hands on Kevin's shoulders to keep from falling. Running his tongue over her caused her to draw in a sharp breath and Kevin decided to tease her a little.

Kevin sucked gently on her and let his tongue slide into her body for only a brief second before pulling it out and sucking again. After he did this several times, he felt the hands on his shoulders tighten their hold. Brianna was looking down at him with pleading eyes. "Kevin...please...right now."

Standing, he scooped Brianna up and carried her to the bed, laid her down, and crawled over her pulling the cover around them. A shiver of anticipation traveled down Brianna's spine as their bodies melted together between the sheets. Kevin kissed her neck as her hands ran down his back slowly. Both Kevin and Brianna were sweaty and her hands felt cool against his damp skin. She let her hands rest on his hips and she held them tightly as he pressed his body against hers more forcefully.

Kevin felt Brianna try to raise her hips against him and slid his hands to her thighs. Pulling her to him, he entered her in one quick movement. Brianna cried out, a yelp of pleasure mixed with pain and her hands pushed against Kevin's hips. Kevin pushed harder and felt Brianna's muscles stretch around him, causing another cry of ecstasy.

Kevin pressed his lips to Brianna's and started to move his hips in a slow rhythm. Her hand grabbed the headboard and Kevin reached up too. Their fingers locked around the wooden post, causing the whole bed to shake with each tender thrust. Kevin put his forehead to Brianna's and looked deep into her eyes as his body rubbed against hers. He buried his face in her silky hair, kissing her neck and taking in the sweet smell of her creamy skin mingled with his cologne and the sweat from both their bodies.

Kevin kissed Brianna again and gave her hand a tight squeeze. She raised her left leg to his side and moaned into his mouth. Kevin ground his body harder against hers and felt the bode in her hip pressed against his appendectomy scar. Brianna moaned Kevin's name as her body rocked back and forth. He could feel her whole body quivering under him with the intensity of her rapidly building orgasm.

"Faster, baby. Push faster." Kevin increased his speed and Brianna started lifting her hips from the bed, matching him thrust for thrust. She put her hands on the curve of his back and tried to push him deeper. "Oh, Kevin...mmm..." Her muscles fought to hold him in as he pumped in and out of her.

Kevin put his hands on her hips and rolled them both over. Brianna's muscles contracted, tightening against Kevin's already throbbing member making the pressure almost unbearable. Kevin gasped and thought he would climax right then. "Oh, God. Brianna, you're so tight."

Brianna sat up and cried out again. Kevin's hands massaged her chest as she grasped his hips. "Kevin, this feels so good," she moaned. She ran her hands up his arms and leaned down to his ear. "Hold me, Kevin," she begged.

He sat up and wrapped his arms tight around her waist. Brianna moved as tight against him as possible and took his face in her hands. They trade kisses; forceful kisses that only made them want more. Brianna would pull away biting Kevin's soft, wet lips only to kiss him again as soon as she stopped.

"Kevin...baby...KEVIN!!" Brianna cried out in total ecstasy as she felt him all through her body, filling her. She arched her back to feel him deeper.

Brianna's muscles continued to strain around Kevin. "Brianna...baby..." he grunted in hid deep voice. He was so close. It would only be a matter of seconds until they both found relief.

Brianna pushed her lips to Kevin's. His body shuddered as Brianna's satiny walls clenched around his aching limb. Brianna yelled out and looked back at Kevin, only inches from her face. "Baby, I can't hold it much more," she said, slowing her pace.

"Don't cum without me, Brianna," leaned down to kiss her lips and moaned into her mouth. "Ride me harder, Boo. I'm almost there." His strong Kentucky accent got thicker with every word.

Her body felt like it would rip at any second as she kept thrusting on Kevin roughly. She couldn't take it anymore and buried her head in Kevin's neck to muffle the screams she knew were unavoidable. She put her arms around Kevin's neck and bit down on his shoulder.

"Brianna...umm...baby," Kevin said, pounding as hard as he could. He felt himself tightening inside of her and squeezed her tight holding her as her body moved up and down around him. "Brianna...oh God, baby...ooohhh." Kevin cried out with relief and collapsed on his back as he climaxed violently. Breathless, he opened his eyes and looked at Brianna, still moving on top of him.

"Kevin! Yes, Kevin! Oh God!" Brianna threw her head back and cried out when she felt Kevin explode inside her, shooting his hot liquid up into her body. Her walls tensed and she gasped. Biting her bottom lip, she felt herself continue to tighten and release.

Leaning down she pressed herself against Kevin, grinding her body against him one last time. His mouth found hers and immediately his tongue passed her lips. He moaned into her mouth as some of her cum slid down him and puddled at his base. Brianna wiggled her hips against him torturingly slow and they both felt him get hard again inside her.

Kevin rolled her over onto her back and ran his hand up her thigh. He pushed into her gently again and again; never leaving her completely. She played with the soft, damp hair on the back of his neck. Kevin kissed her shoulder, gently sucking on the smooth skin as he continued to rub her body inside and out.

They came together this time, whispering each other's names in hushed voices. They were both drenched and exhausted, their breathing shallow.

"Kevin," Brianna whispered, "I just wanna lie here like this for a minute. I feel like you belong inside me."

He could barely hear her over his own heavy breathing, but her brought his lips to hers to show he understood. "That's because your body was made for me, Boo. We fit together." Kevin was silent for a minute before speaking again. "I love you, Brianna. More than anything."

Brianna looked into those sparkling green eyes and knew she had to be the luckiest person alive. "You just proved your feelings, Kevin. I love you, too. And it's after midnight now. Happy birthday, baby," Brianna kissed him softly.

Kevin rolled over and pulled Brianna against him on the sweat-soaked sheets. He took her hand, kissed it, and held it over his heart so she could feel its quickened beating.

Brianna brushed a fallen strand of hair out of Kevin's eyes and let her hand rest on his neck as she placed kisses all over his chest. Reaching down she traced the tattoo of Japanese symbols on his pelvic bone.

"It means 'music and pleasure'," he whispered. "I used to only have music, but now I have both." He pulled Brianna closer to him and kissed her tenderly.

She placed her hand over his heart again. Its soothing, steady beat was oddly reassuring. Lying in the dark, feeling his heartbeat and his strong arms around her made her feel loved and protected. She put her head against Kevin's chest and he caressed her back. They fell into a deep sleep wrapped up in each other under the warm covers and drained of all energy.