- Text Size +
****CHRISTMAS DAY****

Howie knocked on Bianca's door and waited for her to answer.

"Hey, Howie. What's going on?" Bianca asked in a cheery tone.

"I was just gonna walk you down to the dinner party. You look beautiful."

Bianca gleamed inwardly. She had spent a lot of time deciding on the perfect evening gown for tonight’s formal Jive dinner. She couldn't wait to see nick in his tux. She was planning on tonight being very special for them.

As she walked arm-in-arm with Howie through the ballroom's frosted glass double doors, she was in awe of the splendor of the room. Chandeliers covered the ceiling and the walls were cascaded with mirrors. She smiled up at Nick as she took her seat next to him at the long banquet table.

Everyone looked so nice; even Kevin had managed to stay sober for the evening--so far. James Jive stood from his seat at the head of the table and strode over to the huge podium to begin the presentation ceremony.

Right before Bianca's turn to be called, James returned to his seat. Nick took his place at the podium, adjusted the mic and began to speak.

"I'm really proud to be able to give my girl-friend her Christmas present from Jive records. So, I guess, I'd like for her to come up and get it."

Bianca rose from her seat and walked up the aisle in her long, green satin gown. Nick kissed her lightly and handed her a small box. Opening it, she found a set of keys and a picture of a gorgeous hunter green Camaro. A big white bow was on top and the sign in front said "Merry Christmas, Bean!!"

"Merry Christmas, baby," Nick whispered. "It's waiting for you at my house in Florida."

For the first time she could remember, Bianca was rendered completely speechless. 'Eat your heart out, Britney. All you got for Christmas was a diamond necklace,' Bianca thought evilly as she looked at the picture in shock. She had never had her very own car before. Stunned, she leaned into the microphone and stammered, "Thank you so much. This is so much more than I was expecting; I just don't know what to say."

Nick took her hand and led her back to her seat. Wrapping his arm around her, they listened as James delivered his closing speech and dismissed the party.

****************

Kevin leaned back against the elevator wall and watched the numbers fly by. 21, 22, 23; he would be back in his room on the 30th floor in no time. He needed a drink badly and as soon as he tried to talk to Brianna he would have one. He hadn't talked to her since the day she left and he needed to at least hear her voice on Christmas. Then, he wanted to drink himself into oblivion and completely forget that he was spending the holiday alone.

Kevin walked into his room and headed straight for the telephone. Lifting the receiver he said, "Well, boo, here goes nothing."

"No, baby, here goes everything." The voice startled Kevin. He was afraid to turn around, scared he would find that there was nothing there. His fears were wrong.

Leaning against the small table on the other side of the large room was Brianna, looking twice as beautiful as he remembered. Walking over to her, he ran his hand across her cheek to make sure she was real. With tears running, he threw his arms around her and buried his face in her neck.

Brianna collapsed in his arms and clung to him tightly. She could feel his long, wet lashes fluttering against her cheek as he blinked away tears. They stood there, afraid to move, for what seemed like forever. Finally, Kevin stirred.

Pressing his forehead to hers, he asked in a low whisper, "Why did you leave me, Brianna?"

His words shattered her heart. "Kevin, I was so scared; I didn't know what else to do. I had to get away." Drawing in a deep breath, she added, "Baby, we need to talk."

"Brianna, what's wrong? Please don't say you're leaving me for good. I don't think I could take that." Brianna was silent and Kevin was scared.

Baby, the whole month you were gone was hell for me. I woke up every night in agony because you weren't wrapped up with me. The only comfort I had was knowing that you were missing me as much as I was missing you." Kevin took her hands in his and kissed them. Closing his eyes, he added, "I hated waking up and not seeing your face.

"I'm so sorry. I needed you just that bad, but...I'm six weeks pregnant. Kevin, you're gonna be a daddy." Brianna could feel her heart thudding in her chest as she watched his face fall.

"I was scared to tell you. But I was forced to decide, Kevin, and I'm keeping it. I've always wanted a family. I just can't bring myself to give our baby away and I refuse to kill it. All I ask is that, if you don't want this as much as I do, you tell me now before I get my hopes up about raising our family together." She was terrified that he wouldn't be happy.

Kevin dropped to his knees, brushing his lips against the soft skin of her stomach exposed by her halter top and low-slung skirt. Looking up at her, he gave her a reassuring smile. "That's my baby? Our baby?" Brianna nodded. Kevin stood up and spun Brianna around. He set her down quickly and looked concerned. "Oh, God, baby. I'm sorry; I shouldn't have done that. Here, you need to lie down. You'll have to be careful now."

Brianna smiled as Kevin walked her over to the bed and pulled her into his arms. "I love you, Boo. I've missed you so much," he said as his tears started flowing again. Before she could respond, Kevin tilted her chin up and kissed her softly.

"I love you too, Kevin." she whispered in his ear. "It feels to good to be back."

Kevin kissed her neck gently and ran his hands down her arms. Lacing his fingers through hers, he looked down at her with his shiny green eyes. "Let me make love to you, Brianna. I mean, we've got something to celebrate and...I need you right now."

Brianna closed her eyes. "I need you, too."

They undressed each other slowly, taking in everything as if it were the first time. As Kevin nibbled her earlobe Brianna told him, "Baby, every night I would dream about you. It was like I could close my eyes and feel you over me, in me. I missed having your body against mine. Just to feel you touch me would've made everything okay."

"It's okay now, darlin'." Kevin closed his eyes and listened to Brianna moan softly as he slid into her.

Brianna was so happy. Everything had worked out and now she was back in Kevin's arms. He was looking at her, she could feel it, and she opened her eyes to match his gaze.

Kevin looked into Brianna's brown eyes and immediately felt whole again. Leaning down he kissed her waiting lips. They came softly one behind the other. Kevin kissed Brianna's neck and she clung tightly to his strong shoulders.

Kevin kissed her again and whispered against her lips. "I love you, baby. Please don't leave me again."

Brianna pulled him close. "I love you, too. If I leave again, it will only be because you've thrown me out."

Kevin kissed her again and sighed. Gripping her tightly, he drifted to sleep. His dreams were invaded by images of Brianna and how happy he was that she was back.

*****

Nick wrapped his arms around Bianca's shoulders as they walked to his hotel room. "Did you like your present?" Nick asked as they stood in front of their door. Fumbling nervously, he slipped the key-card into the lock and they entered the cool darkness of Nick's suite.

"I love it," Bianca gushed. "I was so shocked. I can't believe you knew about it for a week and didn't tell me anything about it." Wrapping her arms around him she added, "Nicky, this has had to be the best Christmas of my life."

"It's not over yet, baby." Nick looked at her as their faces inched closer together. As their lips met and the kiss deepened, Nick tugged at the zipper on Bianca's gown. Blushing, he backed away. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's alright," Bianca interrupted. "I didn't mind it at all."

"Well, can I keep going?" Nick moved closer as she nodded her head in approval. He finished unzipping her dress and pushed the tiny sleeves from her shoulders; she was bare underneath. He threw his tuxedo jacket over the chair as Bianca unbuttoned his white dress shirt, kissing the exposed skin after each button.

Nick took her face in his hands and kissed her hungrily as she began unbuttoning his pants. They fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. Nick walked her over to the bed and gently pushed her down. Straddling her, he left butterfly kisses all over her face and neck. He lifted his hips and let Bianca slide his boxers off. As he wiggled out of them, he kissed his way down her neck as she moaned softly under him.

Nick looked at her and his heart swelled. She was everything he had ever hoped for and she was waiting to give him all of her--heart, body, and soul. But no matter how badly he wanted her right now, he couldn't go any further until he was completely sure she felt just as strongly as he did about what they were fixing to do. "Bean, I couldn't handle it if I forced you into something you weren't ready for. It would kill me to know that I had hurt you in any way. I love you, Bianca."

Bianca took a deep breath and tried to hold back tears. "Nicky, I...I..." She wanted to tell him that he was her everything and that he had filled her life with more love than she could have ever dreamed of, but he silenced her. He knew everything she was trying to say because he felt the same way. He pressed his lips to hers and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Looking at her for reassurance, his eyes met hers. She held his steady gaze and he saw the nervousness in her eyes. "Baby, I'd never do anything to hurt you..." Bianca nodded in understanding and Nick ran his hand down the inside of her thigh to spread her legs farther apart.

He settled between her legs, drawing her right leg up against his body and slipping his right arm around her waist. Nick kissed her lips a final time and looked into Bianca's eyes. Are you ready, doll?"

"Yeah. Nicky?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Please go easy; for me."

"I will," he answered, brushing her bangs away from her forehead. "I promise." Bianca closed her eyes and slid her arms around Nick's back to brace herself.

Licking his lips, Nick shifted and heard a gasp from Bianca as he entered her. He felt her body tense and her nails sank into the soft skin of his shoulders as he gently pushed himself completely inside her body. Her tight muscles stretched around him. Biting her neck, he slowly moved his hips around in a circle, trying to ease Bianca's initial pain and adjust her virgin body to his presence.

He looked at her, but she still had her eyes closed and was biting her lip to keep from crying out at the new sensation she was feeling. He ran his hand down her thigh and her eyes fluttered open. A single teardrop had rolled down her cheek. Nick kissed the tear away and whispered in her ear. "Baby, are you gonna be okay?"

All Bianca could do was nod. This felt so perfect and he felt so good inside her. She was afraid she'd burst into tears if she tried to speak so, instead, she kissed him softly, running the tip of her tongue over his lips before laying her head back on the pillow.

Nick moved slowly at first for fear of hurting her, but soon began to pick up his pace. They moved in a steady rhythm; Bianca's barely audible moans mixing with Nick's heavy breaths.

Nick kissed her neck and listened to her soft noises as she gripped his shoulders. The room started spinning around him and Nick closed his eyes, knowing he was close to climax; Bianca wasn't far behind him. He kissed her again and pulled her closer.

Bianca's breathing was shallow as she continued to sway with Nick. Her soft cries of pleasure got louder with each sway until, finally, Nick heard them. "Mmmm, Nicky."

He could feel her walls pressing against him and it was driving him to the edge. She ran her hands through his lush, blonde locks and pulled his face to her neck. "Bianca, baby..." he moaned and bit down gently on her neck as he spilled into her.

Bianca's whole body trembled in his arms as she felt him drain through her. Her muscles tensed and released as she clenched her eyes shut. A wave of relief washed over her as she clung to Nick. With a final moan, she leaned back against her pillows and let out a contented sigh.

Brushing some damp hair from a spot on her neck, he kissed her there, licking and sucking on her damp skin. It was salty with sweat.

Nick rolled over on his back and pulled Bianca's arm across his chest. He rubbed her arm and she rested her head on his shoulder. Neither of them spoke; they both lie there thinking about the events that had just taken place. After a moment, Nick spoke.

"Thank you for being ready, baby. I've been waiting my whole life for that."

Bianca didn't know if she had heard him right. "Nicky, do you mean that this was your first time, too?"

He smiled sheepishly. "I was waiting for somebody perfect for me. I just can't believe I found her."

Bianca cried silently. "I love you, Nicky."

"I love you too, baby," he whispered sleepily.

Nick kissed her on top of the head and closed his eyes. Within five minutes the two lovers were asleep together, pleased with themselves for sharing something so special with each other.