- Text Size +
Howie looked out the door in disbelief. He was positive this time. Opening the door, he called "Ivy!"

She turned around and he ran out the door and over to her. He enveloped her small frame in a tight hug and Howie noticed her wince as if it were painful.

Pulling away, he smiled broadly. "I can't believe you came. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she spoke very softly. "I had a few things that needed to be cleared up before I could leave."

"Here, let me get those," Howie said, quickly taking the bags she was reaching for. "I'm really glad you could come."

"Me, too," she smiled.

They walked inside where Bianca sat looking confused. She couldn't figure out why Howie just got up and walked outside.

"Bean, this is Ivy," he said finally clearing things up for her.

"Oh," she said quickly, standing up and sticking out her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Bianca."

Ivy smiled warmly and shook Bianca's hand. "Yeah, I know. I see you on MTV all the time.

"Ivy is going to be touring with us for a while," Howie explained.

"Cool! I think we'll have fun! You still have to meet Nicole and the rest of the guys of course!" Bianca grinned; she almost mentioned Brianna, but remembered that she and Kevin were the only ones who knew that she was back.

"That sounds nice," she said timidly. Ivy had been through a lot and she found it difficult to realize that there were people who liked her and that she was actually worth liking. 'I am worth liking. I just have to keep telling myself that.'

********************************

"Nikki," Brian called opening the door to Nicole's room.

"Just a sec," she called from the bathroom. "I'm almost ready."

"Okay," he said. "Sweetie, I have to stop by Kevin's room before we can go. He has something important that he feels the need to tell.

Just then, Nicole came out of the bathroom in a black dress with a sheer layer of red over it and strappy black sandals that made her quite a bit taller. Her dark hair was curled and hung loosely over her shoulders.

Brian let out a low whistle. "My, my aren't you stunning?"

"Hush," she smiled as her cheeks turned pink.

"You look beautiful." Brian walked over and kissed her cheek. He hesitated for a moment and kissed her lips, lightly running his tongue over hers.

Pulling away, Nicole wiped her thumb over Brian's lips. "That color has never looked good on you," she smiled playfully.

He gently poked her in the side and took her hand. "I'll be right back, baby. I gotta go see what's so important with Kev.

********************************

"Bean?" Nick looked in the bedroom of their hotel suite. "Bianca?"

"What?" she appeared in the doorway behind him.

"Good God!" he jumped, obviously not expecting her to answer.

"Sorry, baby," she giggled. "I didn't mean to scare ya."

"Sure ya didn't. I just saw Kev and he said that he needs everybody to meet down in his room. He said it was really important."

"Hmmm, I wonder what it could be about." Bianca gleamed inwardly. She loved it when she knew something that others didn't.

"I dunno, but it must be big. Kev doesn't call meetings unless it's necessary," Nick shrugged. "C'mon. Let's go."

****KEVIN'S ROOM****

Kevin opened the door to let Nick and Bianca inside. Brian came up right behind them.

"So, Kev, what's the big news?" Nick asked.

"Just come in and sit down. I just called A.J. and Howie. They'll be here in a minute," he answered.

As soon as they came in, Kevin sat down in front of everyone.

Clearing his throat, he smiled. "Umm, I know y'all are busy and I'm making you late, but something has come up that could affect me, and our publicity, greatly. It doesn't really concern you guys personally, but it will have an impact on all of us and we wanted to tell you together."

"Hold up! We?" A.J. raised his eyebrows. He thought about the last "we" he had caught Kevin with.

Kevin walked to the bedroom and opened the door revealing a very nervous Brianna inside. A moment later she walked out, causing everyone to stop everything.

Everyone began asking how she was and why she left. Kevin walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Y'all," he started, looking at her and breaking into a huge smile, "Brianna and I are gonna be parents. And we didn't know of any other way to tell you." Kevin kept his large hands on her stomach.

With everyone speechless, Brianna took the opportunity to talk. "I just really hope that you are as happy as we are about this. It means a lot to know that you're all behind us."

"We are," Brian smiled. Getting up, he walked over and gave his cousin a hug. Pulling Brianna to him, he grinned. "I'm happy for you." Brian released her and shook Kevin's hand.

"When did you get back?" A.J. asked as he enveloped her into a tight hug.

"Late last night," she said giving him a tight squeeze.

A.J. still didn't let her go. "I missed you, Bree."

"I missed you, too."

"Well, I'm glad you're back now," he whispered in her ear before turning her loose.

"Me, too." Brianna smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Bianca walked over and hugged Kevin, telling him congratulations. Walking over to Brianna, she gave her a triumphant grin. "Did I act shocked enough for ya?"

"Yeah," Brianna laughed. "I honestly did not think you'd keep quiet. I was impressed."

"You know what? I didn't think I could do it either," she giggled. Turning serious, she said sincerely. "I really am happy for you."

"Thanks." Brianna hugged her as Kevin walked up.

"And Kevin," Bianca began, "I'm sorry about what I said to you. About everything being your fault. I didn't mean it."

"It's okay, Bean. I know it was hard on you, too." Kevin pulled Brianna close against him as she gave him a questioning look.

Bianca smiled. It was just a little run-in that we had. Everything is okay now."

"Alright...as long as it's fixed," Brianna said in a confused tone.

"It is," Kevin and Bianca replied at the same time.

********************************

Nicole and Brian walked hand-in-hand back from the restaurant. They remained silent, just enjoying the crisp night air and ignoring the two body-guards that flanked either side of them.

"Nicole shivered and Brian pulled her into his arms. “I had a really nice time tonight."

"Me, too." She smiled, snuggling closer to him. "But anytime we spend together is always nice."

"Getting back to the hotel, Brian walked Nicole to her room.

"So, do you wanna come in?" she asked quietly.

"Sure," he smiled and followed her inside.

They say down on the couch and Brian wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Leaning over, he brushed her hair back and kissed the hollow spot below her ear.

Turning to face him Nicole placed her hand on Brian's cheek and kissed him. Brian ran his tongue over her lips and she parted them, slowly taking his tongue into her mouth.

Brian ran his hands down her sides and rested them on her waist.

They both pulled away breathlessly and Brian kissed down Nicole's neck.

"Alright, Mr. Littrell, I think it's time you head back to your room," she smiled.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," he blushed. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, Nikki." He kissed the corner of her mouth.

"I love you, too, Brian." She walked him to the door. Kissing her index finger, she gently placed it on his lips. "See you tomorrow."

********************************

"Hey," Brianna said, opening her bedroom door to find Bianca.

"I just wanted to stop and see if you maybe wanted to head to the mall. I'm free until tomorrow," she grinned. "We can see if Nicole and Ivy wanna come."

Brianna briefly thought back to their last shopping trip. Bianca could tell she was debating. "C'mon, let's go; this time we'll actually have fun. Plus, we need a new outfit for new years. We've only got 3 days."

"Well, alright. I'm gonna need a new outfit or two..."

****AT THE MALL****

The girls walked through the mall chattering. "Brianna, Brian told me about you and Kevin. That's so great! You two are gonna make the cutest parents!" Nicole gushed.

"Thanks," Brianna said with a blush. "I hope so. I'm so nervous, but I'm excited! I mean, it’s kinda surreal, you know?" Nicole nodded.

Brianna looked over and noticed Ivy looking at a gorgeous black dress. "Why don't you go try it on?" she asked quietly.

"Oh," she looked at it. "I dunno. It is pretty, though."

"It would be gorgeous on you." Brianna lifted it off the rack and handed it to her. Pushing her in the direction of the dressing room she urged, "Go try it on!"

Ivy smiled shyly and nodded. A few minutes later she emerged and, as Brianna had said, the dress looked perfect.

"I think you should get it," Bianca said with a broad smile. "It's beautiful and I know that Howie would love it."

"I dunno if-" she stopped suddenly, remembering that what she was about to say didn't matter anymore. "You know, I really do like it."

Nicole smiled. "Come on, girls. We have a purchase to make."

Walking out of the store Ivy spotted a hair salon on the other side. "Hey, so y'all mind of we go in there? I kinda want to make a little change. You know, go for something different."

The girls all nodded in agreement and walked inside, each prepared for a little change themselves.

********************************

The guys all sat waiting in the green room to start yet another interview. "This is the only one today, right?" Nick asked.

"Yeah," Howie answered.

Brian sighed. "You know, I finally feel like things are back to normal. Kinda like they were before.

"Yeah," Howie nodded. "You're right.

Everyone agreed, but A.J. didn't think so. He felt that things were anything but normal. 'I just have a bad feeling that everyone is gonna find out how far from normal everything is," he thought grimly.

"Five minutes, guys." A producer stuck his head in the room. "Follow me."

"Let's go," Brian stood up and followed. "This is gonna be a piece of cake."

****THE MALL****

Bianca, Brianna, Ivy, and Nicole walked out of the salon complimenting each other.

Nicole had kept her alterations simple with just a trim and a few honey-colored highlights saying, "I don't wanna do something too drastic."

Brianna had decided she was tired of board-straight hair, so she got a spiral perm.

Bianca chose a cut and color. She got layers cut back into her hair and, at the last minute, decided on big, red chunks.

Ivy, however, was the most drastic. Her once long, dark, hair was now cut to just at her shoulders and colored a deep auburn. The curls that used to bounce around her face were all ironed straight and hung like silk at her collar.

"Ivy you look so different!" Bianca exclaimed. "I bet Howie won't even recognize you. It looks so good!"

"I think that we all look pretty damn hot!" Brianna said with a laugh. "Hey, y'all can we make a quick stop for something to drink? I have to take my pills." Brianna turned and headed in the direction of the food court.

"What kind of medicine do you have to take?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, just something the doctor gave me for nausea," she replied with a wrinkle of her nose. "Morning sickness is a bitch."

As the girls walked, Bianca pulled her hat lower over her eyes and started giggling.

"What?" the other three asked in unison.

"I wonder what my stylists are gonna say? Whenever I asked them to chunk my hair, they told me hell no!"

"Screw them," Nicole said with a smile.

"Just tell them that you wanted to be more edgy. Like A.J." Brianna shrugged.

"I think they'll just have to get over it," Ivy smiled. The other girls giggled and Ivy's smile widened. 'Maybe this will be easier than I thought.'

****BACK AT THE HOTEL****

As the girls walked inside, they were greeted by Brian. "Whoa, looks like you lovely ladies had fun," he smiled tugging lightly on Nicole's hair.

"Well, ya know," she grinned.

"Yeah," he kissed her cheek. "Y'all need to come with me. We're all hanging out in bone's room."

The girls followed Brian and were met with 4 sets of very wide eyes. "What?" the girl all asked as they looked at one another.

"Y'all just look different, but in a good way," Nick answered. As Bianca sat down beside him, he kissed her ear and whispered, "I really do like it; you're beautiful."

"Thanks," she blushed and softly brushed her lips against his.

Kevin smiled and opened his arms and Brianna sat down on his lap. "I love it, darlin'."

"Thank you, baby." She snuggled into his arms and kissed him deeply, both of them refusing to be the first one to pull away.

Bianca cleared her throat to get their attention. "Okay, why the big meeting?" she asked looking at the guys.

"Well," Brian began, "I know where we're going to perform for New Years."

"Ooooh, where? I hope it's nice." Brianna said.

"You'll love it," A.J. said, looking at her with his dark eyes. "I know you will." To himself he thought, 'The most romantic city in the world in the biggest New Years Eve of my life and I'm alone.' He sighed in spite of himself.

"Okay, so where is it?" Bianca asked growing impatient.

"Paris." Nick smiled as he watched Bianca's jaw drop.

"Omigod! Brianna, we're finally gonna be able to go to Paris! Can you believe it?" she yelled. "This is so exciting."

"But we can't stay long. We have to leave almost immediately after we perform at midnight," Kevin explained. "So we have, like, no time for sight-seeing."

"Who cares?" Bianca and Brianna exclaimed happily. "We're going to Paris!"

"This is gonna be so cool," Brianna said hugging Kevin tightly. "Baby, I've always dreamed of going to Paris. This is going to be a special trip for us."

Kevin's eyes twinkled. 'Baby, if you only knew.' There was no way he was telling Brianna what he had planned for the two of them.