- Text Size +
*At Kevin's House*

"Damn, I'm gonna be late!" Kevin said looking at the clock. "As much as I fuss at the other guys, and now I'm gonna be late! Great first impression."

He grabbed his keys and checked to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything, and then headed out the door to pick up Brianna.

*At Nick's House*

"Well, I need to get going," Nick thought to himself. "I can't believe she actually wanted me to come over while Brianna and Kevin went out. She seems like the type of person that enjoys spending time alone."

Nick walked into the kitchen to get his keys and found both of his parents sitting at the table. "Where are you off to honey?"

"Oh, Kevin and Brianna are going out, just them, and Bianca isn't going, so I'm gonna go hang out with her."

"Really? That's sweet of you. We'll, probably be in bed by the time you get home, so we'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok, mom. Love you guys."

"Love you," his parents answered together.

"Be careful," Robert added.

"I will. Bye." Nick said walking out the door.

*The Girls Hotel Room*

"That dress looks really cute on you," Bianca said propping her head on her hands as she lay on her bed. "That color is pretty. It makes you look darker than what you are."

"Really? Good. Anything that makes me look darker is a definite plus."

"Yeah. I agree," Bianca said looking at her watch. "Girl, you had better hurry up. It's almost time for the guys."

"I know. I'll be ready."

As soon as those words exited her mouth, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Bianca said running to answer the door.

Kevin stood there anxiously glancing around the hallway. "Hi," he said when the door opened.

"Hey," Bianca said. "Brianna will be out in a sec. Come on in."

Before Kevin could move into the hotel room, Brianna emerged from the bathroom. He just stood there and looked her over. She looked incredibly sexy in her short orange slip dress. The tiny white embroidered flowers on the dress matched her strappy white platform sandals perfectly.

"You look perfect," Kevin stammered, handing her the single white rose he had gotten for her.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Richardson," Brianna laughed. In his black pants, white T-shirt, and baby blue over shirt, he looked ready for a night on the town. The middle button on his shirt was the only one buttoned. "Thank you," she said as she took the flower from his hand.

The two were interrupted by a voice in the hall behind them. "Hi, guys. Bianca here?"

"Yeah," Brianna answered. Grabbing her white bag, she told Bianca good-bye as Nick entered the room.

"Don't sit up for us," Kevin said taking Brianna's hand and leading her out the door.

"Be good, have fun, BYE!" Brianna said hurriedly closing the door behind her.

"Bye," Nick and Bianca replied in unison. They looked at each other nervously. It was going to be a long night.