- Text Size +
Forever Loved

Characters


Jennifer Mindy
She’s 21,talented, and beautiful. She just recently got done recording her second album Red, White and Blue. Despite her fame and fortune, she enjoys just being a girl. She likes shopping, reading romance novels and idyllic days at the beach. She’s also married to one of the hottest guys in Hollywood Nick Carter. Her and Nick reside in the Key West, Florida.



Nick Carter
He’s 23, and is a member of the Backstreet Boys. They are on a break right now and he is going solo. Married to Jen.


Sarah Roman
This 22 yr old is one of Jen’s best friends. She just finished up graduating from UCSC and is a physical therapist in Long Beach, California. She is engaged to Howie Dorough.


AJ Mclean
Since Backstreet Boys is on a break, he recently moved to Santa Monica and also is trying to go solo. He is in loved with someone but knows not to touch her. She doesn’t know…

Jessica Baker
One of the top Hollywood actresses, she resigns in Los Angeles, California. Possibility a key to Kevin’s future.

Laura Walker
She is 25, and is currently dating Justin Timberlake from Nsync but
what happens when a friend will interfer what they have, jealousy and hatred will happen.

Other characters
Brian Littrell
Howie Dorough
Kevin Richardson
Kristin Richardson
Leighanne Littrell
Justin Timberlake- Jen’s ex boyfriend.