- Text Size +
Chapter One
August 8, 2001
Every day is so wonderful, then suddenly,
It's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure from all the pain
I'm so ashamed
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down, oh no
So, don't you bring me down today
To all your friends, you're delirious
So, consumed in all your doom
Trying hard to fill the emptiness, the pieces gone,
Left the puzzle undone, is that the way it is?
You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down, oh no
'Cause you are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down, oh no
So, don't you bring me down today
No matter what we do
No matter what we say
We're the song inside the tune
Full of beautiful mistakes
And everywhere we go,
The sun will always shine
And tomorrow we might
Awake on the other side
'Cause we are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down, no
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring us down, oh no
So, don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down today
By Christina Aquilera
Don’t you bring me down today, ooh. Jen, I think that’s all for the day said Johnny Wright. You did very well, and tomorrow we should be done with your album.

I acknowledge Johnny with a wave of my hand, as I headed out of the studio. I walked to my silver Mercedes, Benz. I put the keys in the ignition and started up the car, it was a hot August day in Florida and I decided to have to top down of the car.

As time passed, I pulled up to my home In the Keys. I just recently moved here with Nick We decided to get a house with a private beach with it, it was nice since we live parents close to his Jane and Bob.

I turned the car off, and walked inside, putting my keys on the kitchen counter, and pushed the button on the message machine.

I listened closing, as I layed on the couch tired from a long day. You have three new messages. Message, one sent today at 10:00 pm. Hey baby doll, it’s AJ. I was just wondering if you like to go out tomorrow night and see a movie. Since, I haven’t seen you in a while, you’re probably at the studio. Maybe I will stop in later to see you. Call me back, I should be home tonight. Two sent today at 1:30 pm, hey Jen it’s Sarah, I have the time when the plane arrives on Saturday, give me a call. Later Sarah. Three sent today at 3:30 pm. Honey, my flight comes in at 8:30, looking forward to see you. I love you Nick.

I was just drifting off to sleep, when I heard his message. I stared at my watch which the time read 7:00 clock. It was going to be a while when I was going to see him. How could I forgot, Nick was coming back from Atlantic, Georgia visiting with Brian. I grabbed a snack to go and rushed to my car. I knew it might be a while…