- Text Size +
Chapter Two

I arrived at the airport, not very shortly. I was glad that I was going to be right on time, the plane had arrived. I waited patiently, while the passengers where boarding off the plane.

When I saw a familiar face, I was never so happy to see him. I rushed to him, with a big smile on my face. He had dropped his bags and opened his arms out to me. He wrapped them tightly never wanting to let go. He looked different since the last time, I saw him. His hair was a new color, and the way he smelled was different to. I had always found him using Old Spice. I can tell he was wearing a type of cologne that I had once smelled the scent at time when I was at store. I let go, of the embrace.

Nick: I was never any happier to see her, I know it has been two weeks, but when I saw her it was like the first time I’d met her all over again. I had this tingling feeling, inside of me. Like it was my first time doing a performance, at the talent show. I saw forest green eyes light up, and her smile.”

“ She was wearing a baby blue tank top, and tight white Capri’s. She was beautiful.
When I held her, I couldn’t let go. God, I missed her. I always bring her a long with me even on tour. I touched her long slinky brown hair, and I can tell, she was using Herbal Essence. I looked down at her and smiled.”

“I had missed my baby, while I was gone. I left a message on your cell phone. Did you get it by any chance?”

Jen: Actually Nick, I haven’t even had the time to check my messages on my cell phone. When, I got home from the studio, I just had the enough time to check them when I was there. I was tired, and I almost forgot that you were coming home today. It’s really stressful and tiring. You know how it is trying to get everything done in the last minute.

He chuckled for a second, and looked at me with those big blue eyes of his.

“Yes, I do.” Replied Nick. As we both headed out to the parking lot, he reached out and grabbed my hand. Baby, Brian also says hi by the way. I know that you haven’t seen him in a while especially the others.

Speaking of which, AJ is in town. He is staying at his Grandma’s house right now. I am going to go see a movie with him maybe tomorrow night.

He let go of my hand. I can tell something just happened. Was it something I said? All of sudden everything seemed blank. Nick didn’t talk to me until we got home. The whole ride home was the worst time in my life.

Nick: I know, I shouldn’t have gotten so jealous, I wasn’t mad at her. I couldn’t tell her. I couldn’t of never have told her the truth. I have been deceiving her. Carrying something I have had for four long years of our marriage. I would’ve told her when I got married, I couldn’t. Strike of pity came to me, my stomach felt empty. I felt cold all over, and sweat was dripping from my forehead. Can she tell that I was hiding something from her? I looked at her as we were walking to the car. She looked confused; I can tell she was deep in thought right now. I will tell Jen, but right now it isn’t time.

When I first met her, I was at Starbucks. She was like an angel, and I never felt the same since.

1996

I had just taken a break, from the studio. We were practicing for the concert in Tampa, and I decided to get some coffee since prier from the night before, we had a concert that night before in Jacksonville, Fl. And I was still tired from it. I didn’t get to bed until 4:00 in the morning.

I walked into the shop, and I could smell the scent of coffee. Which just seemed perfect. I saw her, like I never saw anything more beautiful. She was at the corner at a table, reading a book. She had long, glowing brown hair, very petite young woman. She was wearing a blue skirt that went to her knees, and a light green top. She seemed to very interested in the book; she didn’t seem to look up from it. One piece of strand from her hair was floating out which was very sexy.

I came out from my trance, and noticed that I was keeping up the line that had occurred. I quickly paid for my coffee and walked over to her.

I put down my book, and picked up my purse. As I was reaching for it, I heard a voice talk to me. I quickly looked up and saw him.

Hi, my name is Nick. His hand reached out to me. I shook it, and replied my name is Jen.

Present

Nick are you ok replied Jen. Yeah, I am fine, as he hopped in the car, he looked directly at the car window. Not wanting to look at Jen. As he was thinking, I knew that this would be a while for me to explain to her, what is really going on. I can’t hide it from her any longer, it hurts deep inside.