- Text Size +
I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. It read 10:00 a.m. I didn't want to get up, I knew I shouldn't even be sleeping in at this time. The hearing the ringing of alarm in my ears was very discomfortingas I covered my pillow over my ears, not wanting to get up out of bed to get it. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. All these long days just laying in bed. I don't know how long I have been there. I knew what I was doing was wrong. I didn't care anymore. It wasn't me, it was him. I knew that this was going to happen one way or another. I didn't know that love could hurt so bad, and it felt sickening now. It was great relationship. Together with him for six years. It was a beautiful relationship, but it ended the break up ended up so briefly and quick. It hurt, knowing it was over and he ended up with her. Why did she have to come in. Ruin what they have shared together.


She couldn't get the image of her and Justin out of her head. Yeah, she was gorgeous. She saw her at the convention that they were out in Las Vegas. Her and Justin stayed at the 4 seasons hotel where the convention was held. She wish she had never gone. The way she had kept herself, confident in her looks. Very smart any guy would of fallen for her. She 5'8, long black hair, blue eyes and very tan. I am cute, atleast, maybe not be tall with long sexy legs. About 5'4 with shoulder length brown hair with red highlights and grey eyes. There was something about her that Justin found her striking. I knew that after what happened at the hotel was something that changed both of there lives forever.

She didn't want to think about it any longer, she tossed and turned for a while. Finally rising out of bed she looked at the clock it read 10:09. Why couldn't things go back to what they were normal where she thought.