- Text Size +
I got out my bed and went over to my closest to change into something decent. I decided on a pair of tight blue pants and a light blue shirt. I pulled my long brown hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs to kitchen. I have been living in studio by beach.

I saw that I had a 15 messages on my machine, I didn't want to bother checking it. I opened the sliding glass door and stepped on the deck. It was nice just being outside smelling the fresh air again. I put my toes in the sand and looked into water that set in front of me. Florida is a nice place, I thought. I have moved out only because of Justin. I used to live Seattle, Washington and the first time I had met Justin was bank I was working at.

1998

The time was passing by slowly, as I looked at the clock. I didn't get off until 6:00 pm and just seemed like this day was never going to end. It going by slow and we had barely any customers in, as I was dealing with a customer. I looked up and saw the most handsome guy I'd ever seen. He walked in wearing khaki pants and a long white shirt, he had seemed to not wanted to be noticed by anyone because he had a pair of dark sunglasses on and a black hat. As, I trying to put in customers code, I had stopped just staring at him. Hello replied the customer, I am kinda in a hurry. Oh, I am really sorry.

Apparently the guy looked at me briefly and smiled. My friend next to me took care of him. I had wished I did.

I have a check I need to cash in. As Angel was handling with him. I was called to to talk to Mike the owner, I left.

As I looked behind me I thought I saw him take of his glasses, and saw the biggest green eyes ever. I could feel myself shake. Are you okay, as Mike replied to me.

I am fine, and went back to what I was doing to him. At the end of the day. I had left work, and I went to my ford thunderbird and when I was walking to my car. I had heard a voice behind me. I thought I heard someone call out my name.

I turned around and saw Angel. Waving me to with a piece of paper.

Jen, I forgot to give this to you. The guy that came thought you were cute, and since you were busy. He gave me his cell phone number.

I took it, and smiled. Thank you, I guess I will call you later.

Yeah, he seemed really nice. He kinda looked familiar. Are going to call him.

I don't know as I walked to my car and drove home. I was holding the number in my hand, and looked at it for a while. Should call him.

I thought about it, when I got home. I picked up my cell phone and started to dial his number, is this wrong. I don't even know him.

Present

I saw the clouds start to form in the sky, I ended up walking back to my home. I closed the door and at the same time heard the door bell ring. I walked to it and opened it. I didn't except him to show up at my door.