- Text Size +
I didn't want to let her go. My hand, was resting on her shoulder, I can feel the rain more now, were standing outside her parent's house. I was thinking, not wanting to tell that I didn't want her to go. We have been together for three years, but it seemed like I known her longer. I hear the sound of thunder now and the wind started to pick up more. I broke out of my thought when she spoke.

Babe, I know this the right thing for both of us. I have to go. I see tears start to form in her eyes.

Grace please look at me replied Brian. I can tell she was ready to go, her holding her luggage. She was always in a hurry, but I knew I couldn't let her go to New York.

I grabbed her hand and motioned her to put her luggage down. She did, and looked at me with ocean blue eyes but where now filled with tears and confusion.

What happened was something we could of shared Grace. I know that it was scary, when it happened. Please leave it behind, we work on it.

Brian, it was something I never excepted. It was a loss, losing something, that couldn't been great. You don't understand, I had something growing inside of it and she choked for brief second and good finish what she said. I have to go.

Grace quickly gave Brian a hug while the taxi driver took her luggage and opened to door to the taxi and looked up at Brian. He looked tired and determined. He was wet from the rain.

She shut the door and looked back one more time. This was right, and I will start something new.