- Text Size +
Since Mirror Image is just about done, I will start posting a new story I've been working on shortly. Here is a piece of the first chapter. Please let me know what you think and I will post more if the feedback is good. Thanks

Chapter One Sneak Peek

Screams could be heard from all over as the sounds of guns sounded. Children ducked under desks, covering their heads as teachers ran to their sides to protect them while others tried to stop the shooter before they were shot themselves, falling to the ground in their own pool of blood as the shooter, a fellow classmate to most, continued on his rampage as the other cried out in protest, begging not to die. This boy had no mercy though, as he shot them too.

The thirteen year old boy appeared to be smart, with thick glasses and hair that was out of date. His clothes were tight fitting jeans that hit above his ankles and a button up yellow plaid shirt tucked in to them. He obviously wasn’t popular. In fact, he was probably picked on by his peers on a daily basis. He had been pushed to his limits.

“Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me.” a twelve year old girl chanted, tears falling frantically from her eyes.

The boy turned to the girl, pointing the gun right at her as she froze, choking on a sob. He started to pull the trigger, but instead turned his body, exiting the room in quick, furious strides, firing shots in all directions along the way, sparing the one small child her life. There were many more to be lost though...


“Hey AJ, you still with us?” Brian called out for the fourth time within two minutes.

AJ broke out of his trance as he shook his head, what he saw in his head so clear and looked around the meeting room at his friends, Kevin, Nick, Brian and Howie. They were all looking at him strangely. It was the same look he got every time he had one of his visions around them, seeing events that would be happening well in to the future. He’d been having these scenes in his head since he was eight years old. Nobody knew of his secret though, and he meant nobody. If they knew, how would they react? He figured that it probably couldn’t be good, therefore, he lived out his life with his secret tucked deep inside of him, finding ways to deal with it so that he could carry on life like any other normal person...for the most part, that was.