- Text Size +
“Another Reflection”

~Prologue~

If anyone can ever answer this crazed question of what it feels like to live in someone’s shadow then I would be more than happy to inform you. Until yesterday I thought I was my own man and I know I am but then I see him…

I have these days where I wake up and wonder what’s wrong with people, how can they be so happy when in one quick instance, in a moment: a second, a hour, a day: they can be gone, taken off this planet without a second thought. Isn’t it funny how that goes? Wars have been around since the beginning, hell even the Bible talks about wars all the time. Funny, I grew up in church and now look at me. I bet momma is so proud of her little boy. I always thought I had to be the best in everything and when that didn’t work out, fuck I decided I take matters into my own hands and make it the way it should be.

I’m not God but dammit I can change this world little by little starting with the person next to me.

Until yesterday I thought I was the only child…then I see this…this little fuck up on television. I never heard of him until yesterday. Not much into this whole popular music shit that people listen to it. I’m more a hardcore metal fan: it seems to bring the devil out of me and I kind of like it too. My mother was never into it nor could she handle the loud screaming and heavy beats that music infused me with. But I didn’t pay her any mind: she just didn’t get it.

Until yesterday I could look into the mirror and think nothing of it, knowing I was in full control of everything and if the law believed they had a control of me, they’re in for some rude awakening.

So this is my story, I was told it would be better to write it down since no one will believe me. Fucking crazy psychiatrist is more insane than I am and yet he was so gullible to believe that writing this down will ease my rage…he has another thing coming to him.

I opted for plastic surgery, anything to get this resemblance away from me, but when you’re in prison no one hears you. I’m just number 425 to the assholes here. I have a name though, a real one given to me on my birth. Xavier…though who would have thought I have a sibling…a sibling that looks just like me.
~**~

**~To Be Continued~**