- Text Size +
Hey my lovelies!! Well, I was actually unhappy with the last chapter after I reread it. I mean, I got all the points that I wanted to get out, but I don’t feel like I wrote it well. I think that I was just excited that I finally had time to write a chapter and post it that I didn’t really take the time to write it well. But, hopefully this chappy makes it up. I hope you all love!!! Well, here you go, leave me some love, cause it makes me happy!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sara he was butt-ass naked doing it with her right in the living room/” I replied more harshly into the phone, rolling my eyes. “I heard you the first time I just didn’t believe you.” She giggled. “Where is he now?” she asked. “His hiding place, the boat.” I replied thankfully. “Was he cov-” “No Sara, he was NOT covered in rose petals OR baby oil.” I responded. “Oh well... it was just a guess. Anyway, so like, what did he do? What did you say? What did you do?” she rattled off quickly. “I acted like a complete idiot.” I responded.

I walked into Nick’s house a few minutes late this morning, but that was normal so I didn’t really care. I stopped at a Wawa to get a cheap French Vanilla Frap and a candy bar for Nick. (A couple weeks ago I came waltzing into his house late with a coffee and he told me if I was going to be late I could at least get him something.) While I was closing the front door behind me in the foyer, I heard some muffled noises, but I dismissed them. I figured he was either watching porn, which would be good cause I could at least tease him about it for a good week, or he was watching a movie that just happened to be on a sex scene, which wouldn’t be as much fun, but still teaseable.

When I opened the foyer door into the living room, I stopped short of dropping all of the contents of my hands onto the floor.

There was Nick and some blonde chick, on the sofa, going at it. Just right there, on the sofa in the middle of the living room. I mean, I know it’s his house and all but, dude, it’s Monday morning and you have an employee coming in.

The minute he saw me, he practically pushed her off of him, grabbed a random article of clothing to cover himself with, and started fumbling over his words. “Laur, fuck, hi!” he stuttered, trying desperately to sound normal. Like having me walk in on him having sex was a normal occurrence. The girl he was with looked absolutely annoyed out of her mind, and not at all concered that she was sitting butt ass nakced in front of a stranger. She just rolled her eyes, picked up a large black t-shirt that was laying on the floor, slipped it on, and kissed him on the cheek. “I’ll be upstairs when your ready.” She practically purred into his ear. She gave me a once over before getting up and sauntering out of the room and up the steps.

There are times in life when two people are in a completely awkward situation, kind of just staring at each other with nothing to really say to lighten the situation. This was one of those times. We were kinda just staring at each other for a minute, and in retrospect I should’ve laughed. He was sitting on the sofa wide eyed, with a glittery red halter top sitting in his lap. I figured he probably would’ve just went up stairs if it wasn’t for the fact I would have the perfect view of his ass. “Umm... I got you this.” I blurted out, putting the Hershey Bar on the coffee table. I was mentally kicking my own ass. Yes, Lauri, that was the PERFECT time to give him that. “Thanks.” He said, looking kind of confused. “Alright, well, I’m going to get to work.” I said, preparing to walk down the hallway.. “Laur, is it Monday already?” he asked. It was my turn to look confused by him. “Yeah.” I assured, walking towards my office.



The phone was practically about to crack because of the volume of Sara’s laughter. “Hey Nick, I know I just caught you fucking some groupie on your sofa, and your practically naked in front of me, but here’s a candy bar.” She giggled. “It seemed like such a good idea at the time.” I laughed back. “Well, that should keep him away from you for a while.” “I guess. Anyway, you get back to getting ready. I have to go pretend to work now.” “Alright, well you have fun at work chicky. Wish me luck on my interview.” “You don’t need it, your gonna get it. But good luck anyway.” I replied, hanging up the phone.

I started playing around on the computer, not really having anything to do. It was about one in the afternoon, and there was really nothing to life threatening going on. Basically all the media has been covered for the tour, so there shouldn’t been a lot going on here, until after the tour ends. I guess I could get used to just hanging around here doing nothing. It’s not a stretch for what I'm used to doing anyway.

After a good twenty minutes of doing some cyber shopping on Rampage.com, I heard a soft knock on my door. Nick walked in, now wearing actual clothes and holding a Twix bar. “Peace offering.” He smiled, placing the candy on my desk. “I got you that because I was late for work.” I said, confused. “Yeah, for earlier. That was totally my fault. You shouldn’t have been put in that position. I didn’t know it was Monday. I was kind of.... wasted all weekend.” He admitted. I just smiled and took the wrapper of the candy. “No problem Nick. It’s your house. I don’t care what you do with who or where in here.” I shrugged.

He smiled again. “Well, I still apologize.” He repeated. “Honestly Nick, don’t. Seeing you in the cute red crotch wrap was apology enough.” I laughed. I know that was a cheap shot, but I had to take it. “It was her top!” He replied laughing. “I figured. Where were your pants?” I asked with a smirk. “Kitchen.” He admitted. “You were just all over the place, eh?” “Long weekend.” he shrugged. We were suddenly both quiet. “We have the most unprofessional employer/employee relationship ever.” I laughed. “We really do. But it makes the job more comfortable and.....interesting.” He shrugged again. “It’s defiantly interesting.” I giggled. “I guess it just sucks, cause I feel like every time we get kind of to a neutral ground, I do something to make myself look like an idiot.” He finally admitted.

I kind of felt bad. In all honestly, he DID make himself look like an idiot, but looking back, he really was trying to be the opposite of how he acted when we first met. “Nick, it’s alright. Like we said, shit happens. I don’t think any less of you cause you have sex with girls in your house. It’s your house. Your life. It’s really no problem. We’re both adults.” I told him. He smiled at me.

“Thanks. It really means a lot to me. I feel cool when I get your approval. I feel like I'm doing something right. Everyone I meet kind of agrees with everything I do, just because... I don’t know. I guess they feel.... compelled to I guess. But you don’t. And I like that.” He admitted. “I can get real opinions out of you.”

At this point, he was probably just sucking up.

But god damnit it was working so well. My heart was practically melting.

“It’s no problem Nick. I don’t mind ‘keeping it real’ with you.” I replied in my most gangster voice ever. Which is probably why he admitted such a laugh. “Don’t be jealous.” I mumbled. “I’m not, I’m not.” He assured.

“So, are you gearing up for he tour?” he asked, cocking his head to the side, and getting comfortable in the chair across from me. “I spend an hour a day telling myself it’s only a few months and mediating.” I said. “I was talking more along the lines of shopping and stuff. But’s gonna be fun. You get to be with me, basically 24 hours a day, so that should be exciting.” He replied, pretending to be giddy. “I am counting the days.” “Don’t be so mean. I know deep down you can’t wait. Maybe some night we can stay up and watch girly movies and paint each others nails!” He squealed. “That will probably never happen.” I said. “Oh, my feelings are just like... broken. You hurt my heart.” He feigned sadness. “Whatever, now leave so I can pretend that I’m doing important work.” “I’ll be back to bother you later.” He warned with a wink. “I’ll lock my door.” I mocked. “Alright, alright, I wont. But, really, thanks for the talk.” He said with sincerity. “Anytime.” I replied. He stuck his tongue out at me as he left the room.

We really do have the strangest relationship.

**Later that night**

“I think you have a crush on him.” Petra said, digging her spoon into the carton. “Petra, could you please scoop the ice cream into the bowl, not eat from the carton?” Sara asked. “Sorry.” She replied with a roll of the eyes. We were all sitting in my kitchen, having a celebratory get together for Sara’s interview. Sara called me telling me how the interviewer practically spelled out that she got the job, so we gathered at my house for ice cream, champaign and a ‘What Not to Wear’ marathon. “I do NOT have a crush on him.” I replied indignantly. “I was think the same thing. You talk about him all the time.” Sara replied, jumping up to sit on my counter. “And you seemed REALLY jealous when you were talking about him with that other girl.” Petra continued. “Please, I do not. Yeah, he’s cute. And sometimes he can be really sweet. But other than that, he’s bratty, spoiled, annoying and a man whore.” I finished. They both starting laughing. “Man whore.” Sara giggled. “He is.” I shrugged, scooping some ice cream out of Petra’s carton. “That’s the spirit.” She whispered. “Would you guys STOP EATING OUT OF THE CARTON!?” Sara growled. “It’s my ice cream.” I replied laughing. “Whatever Mrs. Carter.” She replied with a smirk. “Ewww, please. He is so damn immature.” I replied, grabbing some bowls nd heading into my living room, the two girls following behind me. Sara turned on the T.V.

“Ok, ok, now it’s time to make fun of people on tv and not feel guilty about it. And especially the host, because she pisses me off. Now, let’s drop the Nick-crush thing, because I most certainly do NOT have a crush on him.” I told them. They both just exchanged a smirk and agreed.

Whatever. At least I know I don’t have one.

Well, not a big one.


Review, review, review!!

And happy Easter and Passover to all those who celebrate it!!!!!