[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: There was a past between them. Nick tried to get over with the woman he loved but fate gave them another chance to prove the power of love happened once...and again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Rated: PG
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 31
Completed: Yes
Word count: 38221
Read: 47367
Published: 12/24/05
Updated: 05/29/06

1. ONE by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1364 words)

2. TWO by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1723 words)

3. THREE by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1331 words)

4. FOUR by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1636 words)

5. FOUR by scarlett [ - ] (1416 words)

6. FIVE by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1399 words)

7. SIX by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1650 words)

8. SEVEN by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1255 words)

9. EIGHT by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1372 words)

10. NINE by scarlett [ - ] Liked (907 words)

11. TEN by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1918 words)

12. ELEVEN by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1375 words)

13. TWELVE by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1092 words)

14. THIRTEEN by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1028 words)

15. FOURTEEN by scarlett [ - ] (837 words)

16. FIFTEEN by scarlett [ - ] (1052 words)

17. SIXTEEN by scarlett [ - ] (897 words)

18. SEVENTEEN by scarlett [ - ] (1496 words)

19. EIGHTEEN by scarlett [ - ] (1487 words)

20. NINETEEN by scarlett [ - ] (709 words)

21. TWENTY by scarlett [ - ] (1168 words)

22. TWENTY ONE by scarlett [ - ] (1058 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Shaira was hurt when she saw Nick with another woman. Frances managed to know what's troubling her friend and learned from her that she saw Nick. Meanwhile, Nick woke up after passing out from severe headache and recalled what was somehow he could remember. It was al about Shaira . He decided to go and look for her and ask her questions that's been bothering him.

23. TWENTY TWO by scarlett [ - ] (1215 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Kevin learned about his grandfather's conspiracy with Errol to rsave the company from bankruptcy. When he's on the way to his grandfather's office to confront him about it, he overheard Romina inside and demanding with their old man about her interest to control the business - as well as the truth about her birthright. He also had a hunch that Nick might still be alive based on the confidence and misichievousness he sensed from Romina's tone.
Meanwhile, Nick is looking for Shaira. As he stopped for a while, he checked on his wallet and found a hidden picture of him and Shaira and his motivation to find her grew more.

24. TWENTY THREE by scarlett [ - ] (674 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: France was able to see Nick when he happened to pass by her boutique in LA and that's when SHaira also got the chance to talk to him and learn that Errol is his fraternal twin and the one who's been taking care of him since the accident.
Meanwhile, Errol went back to California and he's looking for Nick. He learned that Nick isn't at home. What happens then? Is he going to look for his brother? What is Shaira going to do now that Nick is alive?

25. TWENTY FOUR by scarlett [ - ] Liked (799 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Nick and Shaira finally get to talk about what happened to him ad what are they going to do with their marriage.
Meanwhile, Errol is back in LA and he is looking for Nick, fearing that he's probably out and looking for his wife now.

26. TWENTY FIVE by scarlett [ - ] (1296 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Kevin and Kristin fortunately found a way to get a flight to LA and met Nick again. They talked about what happened to him and what is Errol's possible plans to get him away from his wife. Nick is getting confused.

27. TWENTY SIX by scarlett [ - ] (883 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Nick decided to wander off and clear his confused mind. He wanted to believe SHaira and he wanted to remember everything that he doesn't even know what to do.
MEanwhile, Daphne have been observing Shaira for days and decided to tell her about Errol's plans.

28. TWENTY SEVEN by scarlett [ - ] (1254 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Lucas was diagnosed with liver cancer and his grandchildren found out that he's already dying. It also reached Errol's knowledge and was glad that the turnabout of events saved him from his plans for Lucas and his family. His remaining concern now is Nick who surprisingly came into his office and confronted him. Apparently, it seems like Nick could remember now and he is angry at his brother for doing things that may ruin his marriage with his wife.

29. TWENTY EIGHT by scarlett [ - ] (1379 words)
FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Lucas was diagnosed with liver cancer and his grandchildren came to visit him. But thinking that they all just wanted his wealth, he told them to leave him and that his last will has already been made for them. Kevin and Marc wanted to stay for Lucas but Shaira gave up on him. She wanted to go back to LA to continue looking for Nick, who still hadn't shown up.
Meanwhile, Daphne got a surprise visit from Nick and wasn't able to react upon seeing the real Nick ? the one who had his memory back. Nick only came to ask her about who she is and her relationship with Errol. After that, he immediately left.

Errol decided to leave the country and give himself a time to reevaluate his life. Nick convinced him to forgive and forget and he thinks that his twin is right. His brother is more important to him than anyone else and so, he chose to start on a clean slate and revitalize his relationship with his brother.

30. Epilogue by scarlett [ - ] Liked (1545 words)

31. Next Fanfic by scarlett [ - ] (1006 words)