- Text Size +
His hand gently brushed her check and she smiled closing her eyes as he rubbed her shoulder.

“You know I love you so much?” he whispered and she sighed. Her hand touched his chest and then she leaned her head against his chest. She opened her eyes and just listened quietly to the beat of his heart. His hand stroked her bare back and she kissed his chest.

“Love you too.” She whispered.

“You know,” he said with a smug smile, “When are we gonna have sex cause lying here naked isn’t going to do anymore.” He laughed. And her hand across his chest made him cringe and rollover.

“Shut up.” She said grinning, “I know you like my body and I like yours surfer boy.”

“I’m not a surfer boy!”

“Yes you are. You got a little muscle,” she laughed getting off the bed and gliding to a corner with outstretched arms as he stalked her, “the floppy blonde hair that covers your blue eyes and you’re just so pretty.” She cooed and she started to make baby noises and pull his face. He grabbed her legs and pulled her legs up. She kept her upper body up by spreading her arms apart across the ocean blue wall.

“Lincoln!” she cried laughing, “Down boy, down!” He growled at her and put her down. Her arms stayed above her head as he climbed on her.

“I’m ready for you baby.” He licked her cheek. His hot breath nearly made her moan. She gathered her composure and pushed him away gently.

“I’m Catholic.” She said and he scratched his eyebrow.

“Yeah, I know. You remind me every time we do this.” He laughed and she smiled as her arms dropped to the floor. He eyes stopped and locked at something.

“What are you starring at?” he laughed and smacked him across his head, “Don’t stare at my boobs. Makes me uncomfortable.”

“God, girl. We’re sitting here naked on the floor. I know you’ve starred at my penis a million times.” He said as she giggled hysterically, “So why can’t I stare at those perfect little chocolate mountains.” He grinned and she laughed out loud. Suddenly the door downstairs slammed and he looked at her. He lunged forward and kissed her lips quickly.

“Oh my Gosh.” She said and he grinned as he slipped on his boxers. She ran and slipped her underwear on. She slipped the dress on and threw her dark hair over her shoulders. She snatched a Seventeen magazine from her stand and watched as he hopped around trying to get his pants on.

“Desiree!”

She threw the magazine down and slipped his shirt over his head, “Yeah!” she slapped his butt as he climbed out the window.

“I got-” She shut the window just in time to not hear the last comment. She stuck her tongue out and mouth ‘See you at school.’ He disappeared and she hopped back on her bed and ripped open the magazine just as the door opened.

“Hey mom.” She smiled.