- Text Size +

Rhymes With Witch

Prologue

The wind howled through the trees that lined the darkened street. A tall girl with frizzy dark hair bent her head against the wind as she walked fast.

She looked up with her dull eyes. The moon was full and bright in the dark sky. She blinked as she looked around. The house she was headed to was still ahead, up a hill.

She began to walk again pulling her sweater tightly around herself trying to block the cold.

Her legs were burning because she was so tired. However, she did not let up. She was on a mission. Finally she got up to the house.

She glanced around quickly and unlocked the door. She pushed it in quickly and pulled her sweater off.

She went into the living room and started a fire. Using a piece of chalk she drew a circle around herself on the floor. She took her package and opened it pulling out everything she would need.

Working fast, she placed the candles in their places and got out the dead cat. She placed the animal in the center and lit the candles then sat back.

"I am here to make a sacrifice. I want to change my life, to become beautiful, popular, a great dancer unlike the other bitches I run into. I want to have everything and have everyone be jealous of me. I want to be the Bitch of Bitches."

She was breathing hard, her pale skin glowing from the candles.

"I sacrifice this cat for you." She picked it up and slit its throat letting the blood spill over the candles and her scarf.

She watched the blood sink into everything. She waited a bit and gathered everything up and left.

Things were about to change. Everything was going to be different and they would be sorry. Yes, they would all be sorry.

Hey everyone, thank you for checking out my newest fanfic Rhymes With Witch, be back soon with a chapter from Boys or Ballet?