- Text Size +
A/N: La la la la la la. Someone has some nasty fun in this chapter lol. Just a warning. Thankyou R&R! Your reviews are much appreciated.

Chapter Three


“So, what’s your line of work?” she asked and he nodded.

“Well, I teach guitar. I’m a private teacher and I also own a small shop.” The waitress asked their drinks and they ordered. Their drinks were brought quickly. Sasha stirred her blue liquid around the cup briefly. Then she took the orange slice from the rim and gently bit into it. Howard watched her not moving. Her eyes were so beautiful and her face was puzzled with concentration of what he guessed was trying to make a good impression on a date. He smiled.

“You’re beautiful.” He said and his hand gently touched her across the table. She looked up and smiled revealing an orange peel in front of her teeth. He laughed and tried not to make it sound nervous. He was having a good time and he couldn’t screw this up. He’d go back to her and show her that he could have better, he could do better. She could be confused on her own time. But not his, not his…

“Thank you. You look pretty cute yourself.” She replied back sipping a small amount through the straw, “So, tell me about yourself?” she asked with a sultry smile. It was complimented with a raised arched eyebrow. He winked back at her to return the gesture of clear affection.

“My father’s Irish and my mama is Puerto Rican.” He said with a proud kind of air with a confident smile. She nodded and sipped more on her drink. The waitress took their orders for food and then was gone.

“Sounds like you’re proud of your heritage.” She said with a hint of question. He sipped on his Marguerita and nodded.

“Yes, I very am. Especially my Spanish culture.” He said with a grin, “My mother makes the meanest guacamole in Miami.” He said and she nodded.

“Your parents live in Miami?” she asked expressing a false interest that he didn’t see.

“Yes, yes.” He nodded.

She sipped on her drink and looked up as the food was brought and set down.

“If you two need anything, just call out for me.” She told them and she received a nod from both of them.

“What did you get?” Howard asked trying to make interesting conversation.

“Mediterranean shrimp scampi.” She replied, “You?”

“Southwestern steak.”

“What’s the difference between all steaks?”

“I don’t know.” He laughed and she grinned, “It just looked real good on the menu.”

“What time do you have to work?” she asked and he smiled sleepishly.

“Seven. I have a meeting.” He said popping a piece of freshly steaming steak in his mouth.

“Well we better hurry and eat, it’s already ten.” She said. He smiled.

“Don’t worry bout me. I’ll be fine.” He said.

“Seriously, I don’t want you loosing any sleep over me.” She said with a dark twinkle in her eye that he didn’t catch. He nodded putting more steak in his mouth. It was no more than thirty minutes when they climbed in to his car and began the drive to her house. They arrived on the street and she sighed. He looked at her as she grinned at him.

“I had a lot of fun.” She lied and he smiled.

“I’m glad I’m not boring you.” He said and she smiled. She unlocked his door and opened it.

“I’ll walk you up there.” He said and he slid from his car and walked her up the small walkway of her house. They stood at the door starring at each other.

“God you’re beautiful.” He said and she slowly stepped up to him. He could feel her breast pressing against his chest. Her eyes were melting into his broken soul and she pulled his face down slowly by her thumb and pointer.

“I don’t want to be alone tonight.” She whispered. She unlocked the door quickly and shoved him in. He landed on the couch. She slammed the door and helped him pull his jacket off. She pulled her sweater off and he saw the outline of her body. He saw the strength in her sculpted torso and the forming muscles in her arms. His hands roamed on her hips as their lips enveloped in each others. They fell to the couch and she unbuttoned her jeans as she began to plant kisses down his neck. He played with her jeans as she played with the buttons on his shirt.

“Y-you’re so-”

“Shut up and fuck me.” She growled and he slid the pants off of her hips. His hands curved around her butt and she licked his bare chest. He quickly unsnapped the clasp of her bra and threw it on the floor. She crawled down his body and unbuttoned his pants with her hands. With help from her teeth, she peeled his jeans from his body. He kicked them off to the floor.

“You are sexy.” She growled and she bit his inner thigh. He winced silently as she climbed up his body stirring passions and feelings he had never felt before. His heart was light and fast as her tongue licked his nipple. Her breast brushed against his and his hands enveloped them. He could feel her erect nipples and the bulge in his pants grew tighter. She bit his neck and he bit hers back. His hands slowly slid down her body and pulled her panties off her body. She got him out of his boxers and she wrapped her legs around his back. He started slow on her pumping slowly, cautiously not to hurt her. She moaned and panted in his ear as he pushed harder and got faster. Her nails began to dig in his back as he got deeper and he could feel them break his skin. She screamed as he growled and she fell against him. He could feel her sweat mingling with his skin as she lay on him. Their hearts beat fast and her hand laid against his chest.

“Stay in me…please.” She whispered. It was more of a plea than a request so he was tired and he was aching. He wanted more form her. He wanted to taste more. She teased him and this was only the first taste of what she could do. It wasn’t more than mere seconds that both were asleep.