- Text Size +
The next day Cassandra was met Howie at the address that was specified. There was just something about tonight Cassandra couldn’t say not too, but she couldn’t put her finger on it.


She had only known Howie for two weeks, but she already felt like she had known him her entire life. But how can that be? How can you fall in love with someone so quick and not even know it? It didn’t many any sense what so ever to her.


Howie and Cassandra were finally seated.


”So you like?”


”I don’t think I have ever been to a Japanese restaurant before”


”Well neither have I it’s a new experience for the both of us”


Throughout the night she couldn’t believe how much she actually had in common with this man that she barely knew. But why was she so attracted to him? Was it his brown eyes, or the long curly hair? Or maybe it was his personality. But it was one of those maybe if they ask me to marry them I just might say yes things.


”You know I have been thinking about this forever…why don’t we just go out?”


”Go out?”


”Yeah you know…you’re my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend. I do hope you know what ‘go out’ is” he chuckled.


”Oh yes of course”


”Are you ok? You seem a little bit up tight ever since I said will you go out with me. Did you think I was going to ask something else?”


”To be honest with you I did. I don’t know why I was even thinking this, but for a second I thought you were going to ask me to marry you” she laughed.


”Jeez you just get right to the point don’t you? I thought maybe I would ask you that next week at dinner” Cassandra smiled. She now felt embarrassed for even bringing it up. But if he had asked her would she have said no?,” Wait, since we are on the subject… if I did lets say hypothetically would you have said yes?” And then bam there was the question what was her answer.


”Truthfully?”


”Truthfully”


”Well, we have only known each other for what two weeks? And I have to say you Howie have to be the only guy and when I say the only I am meaning the only man who has ever sent me flowers and who has helped me move in. And who has called me just to say hi and talk about shit for two hours. Its amazing how much I already know about you already. But if you did I might have said yes” Cassandra spilled the beans.


”Really? I would have never guessed really”


”See now I am embarrassed again”


”Don’t be…you brought up a good point. Really I just wanted to ask you ‘the question’ but I thought that it might be a little weird so I came up with the ‘going out’ thing instead. But if you want to we can get married then why not? We can just tell everyone we are ‘dating’ and then boom we lay it on them like three weeks later. Its perfect!?” Howie explained.


”Are you crazy?!?”


”I think I have to say yes to that question. You are the one that brought it up in the first place”


”I wasn’t expecting this”


”Well neither was I until you said something”


”True”


”So what do you say?”


”I don’t know Howie…do you think we can pull it off?”


”I think so come on” Cassandra thought about it would she be able to pull this off? Say she is getting married to Howie right now and then say they are dating to everyone else? It doesn’t seem logical, but it just might work.


”Ok Howie I will take you up on that offer”


”Really?”


”Yes” Howie got up from his seat and gave Cassandra a kiss for the first time. It was something Cassandra normally would not to but she was willing to take this risk for love and Mr. Right.