- Text Size +
And every long lost dream
Led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart
They’re like northern stars
Pointing me on my way
Into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God bless the broken road
That led me straight to you


You know its funny how thinks work out and you never actually know it? Like the other day out with Leah. We have been friends forever and all the sudden I just felt this whole rush just came over me what if Leah and I were more than just friends? Could that happen? Its more or less could it work?


I have never been able just to sit there and just actually talk to someone without ever getting bored. That dinner made me realize that. We have always been able to talk to one another. But why is it just now coming to me? This could have happened a lot sooner.


For so long I have dreamt about one day meeting someone and just being able to just be ourselves. I have never had any kind of relationship like that with anyone before. To tell you the truth its kind of nice for once. I always have my nosy cousin Brian on my ass about meeting ‘right person’ that’s easy for him to say considering he has been married for five years and has a kid. I am 34 no kids and no wife. What does that say about me? Oh, there is that word again O-L-D! I am beginning to really hate that word.


Maybe the right person has always been in front of me and I just never knew it before this sign could have made my life a whole lot easier. But then again I always have some sort of downfall to look at what if we ‘get together’ and it doesn’t work out? I have to choose whether she would ever be my friend again? This is a hard decision if I want to take this to the next level. She knows me more than I even know about myself so I guess that can be a good thing? All I know is I am quite happy I got divorced twice or I wouldn’t have got into this. Thank you God for the divorces.