- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am so proud of myself I got another chapter done :) Please R & R!!!

Nick woke up cuddling Kaylee the next morning. It had been a long night for a reason or another Kaylee was having trouble sleeping almost as if she had, had a bad dream, but refused to even talk about it. Nick tried to get her to talk about her dreams, but it never seemed to work. Nick slowly crept out of bed trying not to wake Kaylee up, but it seems as though he did anyway.


“Hey, where are you doing so early in the morning?” she asked.
“I am not going anywhere…I couldn’t sleep because you couldn’t sleep so I thought I would get up and make some breakfast and let you sleep in a little,” he responded as he softly kissed her lips.


“Yummy…breakfast can I make a small request?”


“Sure…anything you want”


“Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream…”


“Of course you pick something that I don’t even have at all…I will go to the store and pick some stuff up,” he said going into his closet and picking out some clothes.


“Nick, don’t worry about it if you don’t have the supplies its ridiculous to go to the store for just a few things…can I change my mind to French toast? I know we have tons of bread!” she shouted from the bed.


“It’s no problem really Kaylee I kind of feel like waffles myself! I will be back in a jiffy I promise.” He said giving her a quick kiss before he left the room and headed out the door.


Meanwhile Aaron and Justin were getting to know one another. Aaron was thrilled to know Justin wanted Kaylee back although this was going to be tricky after all Kaylee and Nick are in love.

“So Aaron what made you call me anyway? I have been wondering about this since I got off the phone with you.”

“I pretty much hate seeing my brother happy! The poor guy has been hurt so many times and every time he gets happy or falls in love which ever comes first they crush him…so its just easier on him if he is single…I hate seeing him mope around.” He said.


“I understand, but isn’t that kind of cruel?”


“Yeah, but I don’t know what else to do? I don’t understand why Nick would want to take full responsibility on someone else’s children…no offence. He has so much more life to live I don’t think he is ready to settle down to be honest.”


“Yeah, you have a point I just hope she wants me back. I just miss her so much I feel so horrible for even leaving her just a few short months ago I don’t even know why I left her I never went out with anybody else after I realize how big of an asshole I was I started searching for her and when her parents told me she’d moved away I couldn’t believe it I was devastated,” Justin spilled,” I have been searching forever for her and then you call and tell me she is here I am just so happy and thank you for calling me.”


“It’s not a problem. But I do have to let you know one little secret…you are having twins I think Nick was going on about it being a boy and a girl or something rather and they were going to be going shopping really soon. It’s just sickening on how excited he is,”


“Twins? Are they sure? I don’t know if I can handle that.”

“Do you want her back or not dude? Cause whether you want to admit it you are having twins!” Justin didn’t even want to think about it.


”Twins? How can this be? They don’t even run on neither of our families I was expecting one baby, but defiantly not two of them. But I really want to marry her and be with her forever and be there for my children in every which way possible.” Justin thought to himself, “So what is the plan exactly?  I mean how am I going to win her back?”


“Well I figure she still loves you in all and she is just using my brother so I just figure we’ll show up at my brothers house and she’ll miss you and leave him.” He stated.


“That’s your plan?” Aaron nodded yes,” You made me come all the way out here to Florida and you didn’t even think of a plan before I arrived?”


“It was a last minute thing I am sorry. Do you have any ideas?” Justin shook his head no,” Okay then we’ll just have to go with my plan this will work better if Nick isn’t there…so let me give him a quick jingle to see if he is at home and if he isn’t we’ll go over there now and if he is…we’ll just wait until he is gone.” Aaron pulled out his cell phone and dialed up Nicks number,” Hey dude are you home? You arent? Why am I asking…well I was just going to stop by cause I had something for you, but if you guys arent home then I will just come back at a later time…oh Kaylee is home okay then I will just drop it off with her then…but I’ll catch you later big bro I gotta go.” Aaron hung up the phone,”See…it was simple as that we’ll go over there now because Kaylee is home by herself and Nick is at the store doing some shopping I guess so he’ll be there awhile cause he’s so slow when it comes to that kind of shit,” Aaron said. Justin was just going a long with it, but Justin had plans of his own, and he wasn’t about to tell anybody about them he was just waiting for someone to call him and tell him where Kaylee was it was just a matter of time before he’d find out. He was going to make her his again no matter how long it took and no matter what it takes to get her back he will have her.


====

Back at Nick’s house Kaylee got out of bed and headed into the bathroom she turned on the shower and hopped in as she cleaned herself she noticed her first signs of stretch marks on her belly.


“I hope those go away…those are so ugly I wonder if there is away to get rid of them? I am sure Leighanne would know how to.” She said aloud to herself and then she heard the doorbell ring,” Who in the hell is that? I wasn’t expecting anybody…maybe its Nick needing some help,” she said aloud once more and got out of the shower and wrapped it around her body at which she noticed didn’t fit tightly around her belly any longer so she decided to put some clothes on,” I am coming I am so sorry…” she said as she opened the door and couldn’t believe who was standing it front of her…it certainly wasn’t Nick like she had been hoping it was…it was no other than the sperm donor himself- Justin,” What the fuck do you want asshole?”


“Kind of pissy arent we? Can we sit down and talk? “Justin asked.


“Fuck no! I have nothing to say to you Justin. You fucking left me remember? Why in the fuck would I want to talk to you? Now please get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops on your ass!” she yelled.


“Don’t worry Kaylee I’ll be back…you’ll have to talk to me at some point I know where you live now. This isn’t the last you have heard of me Kaylee,” Justin said and walked back down the steps.


“How in the hell did he find me? Who called him…who would be that mean enough and do that?” she said to herself she decided to go and look out the window and there was Aaron’s car,” What a little asshole…I knew he didn’t like me, but I didn’t think he would go this far…what a little punk,” Kaylee was furious she couldn’t believe it what was she going to do now? Most important what was she going to tell Nick? He wasn’t going to take this very lightly that’s for sure,” Maybe I should just hold off to tell Nick I know Nick is just going to beat the shit outta Aaron and possibly Justin too for even coming here…so maybe I will wait until the time is right.” Kaylee thought to herself. She had only hoped she was doing the right thing by not telling Nick.