- Text Size +
"ANIE!" Rachel scrieked without thinking.

Suddenly everyone's head turned in her direction. She felt a bit awkward and took a step backward, still holding on to Brian's body. Anie looked horrible. She was pale with messy hair, what made it worse was her horrified expression- it made her look like a dead woman.

"RR!" Anie shouted. "RR-"

There was another gunshot followed by Anie's scream.

"ANIE!" Rachel jumped and almost dropped Brian.

Anie was fine. One of the cops shot at the Driver's gun while he was looking around at Rachel, so the gun flew out of his hand and fell on the ground to his right. Rachel gave out a laugh, she was so relieved, "Oh thank god." She limped more tward the car carrying Brian.

The driver's really scared now. He looked around a bit, not knowing what to do. "I- Don't- You guys dare to come close I'll choke her-" he put his hand on Anie's neck, then from his right came another gunshot from his right. It was Nick, he probably went to pick up the driver's gun when he dropped it. Rachel jumped again and really dropped Brian on the ground this time.

"AHHH!" The driver let go of Anie and dropped to to ground, clutching his right leg.

Rachel bursted through the crowd to Anie, leaving Brian lying on the ground. "Anie!" she rushed up to give Anie a rib-breaking hug, she was laughing yet she felt tears coming out of her eyes the same time, "I was so worried! Are you ok? Where have you been? What have they done to you?" Anie didn't answer, she just cried and held Rachel tighter.

"ANN! OH MY GOD!" Anie's parents rushed through the crowd. Mrs. Valle's face was covered in tears, she came up and kissed Anie on the cheek. "Oh honey-I was so scared- I'm so glad you're ok..."

Watching the Valles hugging and crying and kissing eachother, Rachel smiled and slowly backed away. Anie's back at last, at last...she missed her so much.

Suddenly she remembered Nick. And Brian- oh my god, she left him on the ground. "Excuse me..." she made her way through the cops. Right outside the crowd there laid Brian, blood was still soaking through his shirt. Nick was kneeling down beside him. Rachel rushed forward and kneeled down beside Nick. She was getting colder and dizzier by the minute so she had to put her hands on the ground to support herself.

"Nick- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left him there..." she said, not using much air to talk because she was choking a bit on her tears. She wiped her face with her hand, but she probably made it even worse because she just noticed her hand, and her arm too, was covered in Brian's blood.

Nick suddenly turned around to embrace Rachel tightly and bursted into tears like a little girl. Rachel was so taken back, so she patted Nick's back slowly. "I'm sorry..."

Rachel wasn't paying much attention to everything else. She didn't even notice that behind her, the black car drove off, with two police cars on its tail.

Finally Nick was done crying. He let go of Rachel and wiped his face, didn't know what to say.

"Nick? I don't know about you, but I really want to get out of here right now." Rachel said, "Now we've got Anie..." behind her she could hear Anie talking and crying to her parents. "I just have a bad feeling."

"You're probably right..." Nick looked down at Brian again.

"...Nick?" Rachel said.

"What?"

Rachel went up to give him a kiss. She knew how it felt like- Brian and Nick...they've probably been like brothers for years and years. Beside them she heard someone taking a picture.

Not again.

"Eww, blood," Nick spat on the ground.

"Yeah, sorry." Rachel wiped her face with her sleeve.

"...thanks." Nick nodded. "I'll go get the guys." He got up, "Stay here and wait-"

"No wait, I'm coming too." She carried up Brian again with great difficulty.

"Nah, you stay, it's dangerous-"

"I'm coming!" Rachel said stubbornly. Brian was so heavy, plus the dizziness, almost fell to the right. Nick hold her with both his arms to make her stand straight.

"See, you can't even- wait let me check." he pressed his forehead against hers, "Oh no...you're-"

"It's nothing! I said, I'm coming with you." she said loudly.

"Okay, alright, fine..."



They glanced into the bar on their way to the elevator- it was quite deserted. "Upstairs," Nick said and pulled on Rachel's arm. He was carrying Brian with his other arm, panting lightly. There were a couple of cops running in the hall, one of them rushed up to talk to the both of them.

"Nick Carter, there you are! Been looking for you for ages, listen," he pointed at Brian, who was covered in blood, "we gotta get you guys outta here, Brian's not looking so hot. Gotta get him to the hospital." he panted.

"I know, we were just going upstairs to get the guys," Nick replied quickly.

"Do you want me to take him to the hospital for you?" the cop asked.

Nick paused. "No, no...I can handle it." he took a step to the side.

"Well, hurry up then." the cop waved and kept on running down the hall in the opposite direction.

"You should have let him take Brian!" Rachel complained when they were in the elevator.

Nick didn't answer, so she shut up for good. Nick's in pain and she knew it, he just couldn't stand giving Brian away to somebody else- not when he might...well...

Die.

They rushed out the elevator and ran down the hall hand in hand, then they bumped right into something hard. Nick swore when he dropped Brian on the ground, by accident of course.

"There you guys are! We've been looking for you two for ages- HOLY SHIT..." There came Howie's voice.

"BRIAN!" Kevin rushed forward to Brian, "Nick? What happened?" he asked, kneeling over at Brian, putting his ear against his chest listening for heartbeat. Behind Howie AJ looked stoned and scared. He stared at Nick, whose shirt and left arm was covered in blood, then at Rachel- her face was a mess, then to the unconscious Brian on the ground.

"Hurry up and get out of here- he needs to goto the hospital." Nick told them.

"He's still alive..." Kevin looked as if he was going to cry. He picked up Brian and carried him down the hall toward the elevator, and gave Rachel a glare as if this was all her fault.



"FASTER!" Jack cried and looked back at the police car driving right after them. "GIVE ME THAT-" he grabbed the remote from Joseph, who was driving the car, his face all scrunched up. "I'M TRYING...NOW JACK! DO IT! NOW!"

"IF YOU SAY SO..." Jack shouted back as he pressed down the first button on the remote.



A/N: yeah, and guess what happened. Leave a review or dieeeeeeeee XD
just kidding