- Text Size +
Today's the 21th. The third day Anie is missing. That's the first thing Rachel thought of when she woke up in the morning. There's no sunshine coming in from the window like yesterday and the day before that. "Where are you?" she said to herself. Anie must be in trouble, she thought, if she's alright then she would have gave us a call ages ago...

Then suddenly started smiling when she remembered yesterday, when her and Nick were at the beach. He was sweet. I wonder what's he and the guys doing today?

After 30 minutes she was fully dressed, and that's when she heard disco music coming from next door. She went outside and peeked into Nick and Brian's room, and brian and Nick were doing some kind of real goofy tapdance in there. She turned away, forcing herself not to laugh out loud. "OUCH!" AJ bursted out of a door down at the other side of the hall. "Sorry." Inside the room, she heard Howie apologizing. AJ spotted Rachel in front of Nick and Brian's door, "What are they doing in there?" "Em, tap-dancing?" Rachel replied, expecting AJ to laugh. "What? Without me?" he asked loudly. That did it, Rachel set off laughing. AJ looked a bit confused, "What?"

AJ joined the dance. Next door, Rachel was flipping through Anie's notebook and listening to the music. Somehow she find herself thinking about Nick, who is laughing crazily next door. What's he laughing at? What are he and the guys doing today?

There was a journal entry at the back of Anie's notebook. The writing was pretty messy, seems like she wrote all of it in a rush. Rachel did not like the fact that she's actually sneaking Anie's journal, but she can't stop herslef from the reading on because she spotted her name on the very first line.

Today was supposed to be a good day. Oh my god! You'll never believe who me and RR met here in the Bahamas- Backstreet Boys! They are just too sweet. Nick, Howie and AJ are still single, maybe I'll get a chance to get to know them, haha. That's gonna be my dream coming true. But they all seem to like RR better, man I don't get it! Why? She doesn't even like them! I'm like, way better. We went to the beach together, Nick's been flirting with RR, AJ and Brian were with them, and Howie was sleeping. It's so unfair...it's supposed to be me! I deserve more than stupid RR, I've loved them for 3 years, I hate this, I really do. I hate the fact that I'm spending the entire vacation with that girl! @#$* She's ruining everything! AHHHHHH


Rachel couldn't believe what she's looking at. Her eyes went sore, feeling anger rushing up inside her. Anie's been missing for 3 days, she was thinking and worrying about her day and night, she couldn't fall asleep...and this is what she gets! This! That's it. She's missing, who cares? If she doesn't come back the whole month, who cares? Then she doesn't have to spend this wonderful vacation with 'stupid RR' anymore. She threw aside the notebook, and stood up. She's not going to being a worry-sick and worrying about Anie. She's going to enjoy the vacation with the guys! Ha! Beat that, Anie! You're better than me aren't you?

Actually she's feeling really bad inside. In need of some fresh air, she took her jacket and took the elevator down to the basement. It was cloudy outside, looks like it's going to rain. Rachel never liked rainy days, but she still walked outside.

The wind was blowing at her side, she didn't know where to go so she took the deserted road on the left, not knowing where it leads to. Anie's face kept on popping up in her head, she tried hard to think of something else, so she forced herself to think about Nick. Why him? She doesn't know.

After a while she heard footsteps behind her. It became faster and faster, then she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. "...Nick? Why are you following me?" she saw Nick standing there in a black jacket, panting. "What are you doing?" "Umm...walking." "No, I mean what are you doing out there? It's about to rain, I hope you noticed." He said, pointing to the dark gray sky. "I don't know, I just feel-" she frowned. "bad." "Get back into the hotel and we can talk, it's cold out there..." he shilvered. "I don't want to..." she turned and kept on walking "Hey!" Nick catched up. "Then I'm with you, I'm not going back either. "You-" she sighed, "fine."

They started walking on the narrow road, bumping into eachother lightly. "You got any idea where you're going?" Nick asked. "No." "Okay. So, why do you feel bad? Anie?" Rachel bit her lips. Should she tell him? But the words came out of her mouth before she could think more. She just told him everything, how she found that journal, how she's mad at Anie and worried about her at the same time...somehow she felt better and lighter after everything came out. She took a deep breath. Nick looked a bit stoned. "Did...I talk too much?" she asked, kept on walking. "No! No, it's good for you, I bet you feel lighter after everything comes out...seriously, you shouldn't keep everything to yourself." Rachel smiled. Suddenly a lightning shined across the sky, followed by a thunder. It's started raining. "Here, take this." Nick took off his own jacket and wrapped around Rachel. "No, I'm not cold, look at you you're only in a T-shirt..." "It's alright. We'd better go back, but before that listen," he took her hands. The touch of his warmth made Rachel shilver, "Anie she didn't mean it. She might just be in a bad mood, sometimes I does that too, I call the guys names when I'm angry, but after when I'm cooled down I realize I didn't mean it, I really didn't. Okay?" he said. "Alright, now let's go back..." water was dripping down his wet hair, Rachel can see he was shaking. Why is he being so nice? What is it that makes him so special? "Wait-" she suddenly said, making Nick stop on his track. "You know on the plane," Rachel said, "you never got to finish that kiss...well...now you can."



A/N: there. Hope you liked it, leave a review pleaz, you guys are nice and it means a lot