- Text Size +
Kevin clasped his hand over Ashley's mouth, muffling her screams.
"Sh, whatever's out there will hear you!" He hissed, Ashley nodded and tears ran down her cheeks. "Sorry, but we have to be real quiet, hun." He whispered.
All three of them stood up slowly and stared at Paris' body. Ashley couldn't help but feel sorry for her especially since she had asked for Nick before she died. Kevin and Howie started down the hall, dragging Ashley to follow them who wouldn't take her eyes off Paris.
"Ashley, c'mon!" Howie ordered.
"We can't just leave her here..", she cried softly.
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY AND KEEP HER COMPANY!" Howie's voice blared. Ashley flinched and turned to Kevin.
"Howie, leave her the fcuk alone!" Kevin pulled Ashley close to him and they ran down the hall.
They didn't see Nick and Dee anywhere. Had they suffered the same fate as Paris? The thought alone made Ashley shiver. The party ran for all they were worth thru the hotel, not realizing they were now in the hotel basement. Rule number 4, no basement.
"Kevin, where are you?" Ashley's voice shook.
"Right here", he flashed the light across his face.
"Let's get out of here", Howie said.
They headed up the stairs and as they did they heard footsteps pacing on the other side of the door.
"Who is it..", Ashley cried.
"I don't know...", Kevin reached his shaky hand towards the knob and turned it. As the door slowly opened they saw a figure pacing back and forth. Once the door was opened all the way they noticed who it was.
"Paris..!?" Kevin said, his eyes widened but no answer. Her body was like a cloudy image. The clearest part was her hair. All the blood had been cleaned and she looked fit for a movie premiere.
"Y-You're s-supposed to be..", Ashley started.
"Dead?" Paris finished. All three nodded, "I am but I'm looking for Nicky, I need one last kiss from those lips of his. Where is he!?"
Ashley looked at Kevin who looked at Howie, "We don't know. We're looking for him."
"I'll come with you", she smirked.
"NO!" Ashley said, firmly.
"Why not? Is he with that sister of your's?"
"N-no..I just..", she studdered.
"Forget it, I'll find them myself..That's hott", she said before disappearing in thin air.
"We need to get to Nick and Dee before she does", Kevin said.
The three started running again. They were now in the lobby with not a clue of where to go or look. All Ashley could see in her mind was Dee and Paris. What will she do to Dee if she sees her with Nick? Paris was never too fond of either of them. Ashley was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize she ran straight into a wall and fell back on her butt.
"Ashley? C'mere", Kevin said, helping her to her feet.
"Thanks", she replied, rubbing her forehead.
They continued running and they were becoming breathless. With each step they took it burned. There hearts were racing but it was the fear that gave them the adrenaline to keep running. Nothing could've stopped them..nothing..nothing..
"Ah", Ashley squeaked running into someone, "Let me go!" She fought him and beat her arms against his chest, tears streamed down her face.
"What's wrong!?", Kevin said, looking around the darkness. He had dropped the flashlight and Howie was on the floor looking for it.
"Ashley! It's me! Calm down", A raspy voice assured.
"Alex?" Ashley crumbled in his arms and cried, "Paris is dead and now she's looking for Dee and Nick. We need to find them before she.." Ashley looked behind her as she felt a warm light glow over her face.
"Dee..Nick!?" Howie said.
"Paris is dead..what is she going to do to us?..", Dee asked.
.::.::.::.
The group was together again and everyone crowded into a room that used to be occupied by not only Nick but Paris as well. They locked the door and windows. There was silence and all that could be heard was the heavy breathing of every occupant of the room.
"Nick, as much as I hate to admit it..you were right about this place", Ashley said. Nick place the light from the flashlight over his face making his happy face to sight.
"Don't get a big head you idiot..Just tell us what we should do." Ashley said in exasperation.
"Well my friends...", he paused for awhile and everyone stared at him, "I have absolutely no freakin' idea.."