- Text Size +
Deanna blushed with slight embarrassment but shrugged it off almost immediately. Everyone turned their heads to see a very tall gentlemen, about 6'1 and a man with the same piercing blue eyes as Nick and shorter than the other with his arm wrapped around a very beautiful blonde.

"Hey everyone!" The other man with blue eyes smiled.

"Hey Bri, these are my cousins Ashley and Deanna", AJ pointed at each girl.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you", Deanna said.

"Likewise, this is my wife Leighanne and of course my cousin Kevin", Brian pointed towards Leighanne and Kevin.

"Hi, its very nice to meet you", Ashley gleamed and shook Kevin's hand. 'Wow, thank god he's single', she thought. After tucking a piece of hair behind her ear she turned to Leighanne, "It's nice to meet you as well."

After the final introductions an older man, most likely in his early 70's, came up to the group.

"Hello", he said, slightly louder than expected.

"Oh, hi! You scared us", Deanna said.

"Sorry, you've requested 4 rooms. Right?"

"No, I requested 5", Nick said.

"We have you down for four sir, and i'm afraid the other rooms are booked", the man spoke apologetically, "My name is Denny by the way. I'm the resort manager."

They looked at eachother and shrugged, "Its fine, we'll manage", Kevin said. Denny smiled and walked away after place the key cards in Kevin's hand.

"So, Bri and Leigh will have a room", he tossed a card to Brian, "Paris and Nick", he tossed the second to Nick, "Ash and Dee", he tossed the third card to Dee and stared down at the one in his hand, "AJ, Howie..looks like we're roommates."

Howie and AJ rolled their eyes in mock anger.

Ashley walked up to Kevin and smiled, "Has Nick given you the history of this fine resort?" She giggled.

"Yeah and personally, I think its nothing but a bunch of bull", he replied with a smile.

"Well then, join the club!"

"There's a club?" He asked.

"Yup, we have a secret handshake and everything", Ashley replied with sarcasm and giggled.

"You'll have to teach me that sometime", he smiled. His eyes glittered with the light of the hotel.

"Hey Ash, can I talk to you for a minute?" AJ called, Ashley knew what this was about and sighed.

"I'll see you soon", she smiled and patted his arm before walking to where AJ was standing with Dee.

"Okay, AJ. Lay the lecture on me", she stated.

"Forget it, you're not going to date Kevin and Dee..get Nick out of your head cos' it's not happening", he said sternly.

"First of all Alexander", Dee emphasized his full name, "We're adults. Who we like is none of your damn buisness. Besides, Nick is taken", she said.

"Not like that will stop you", Ashley muttered under her breath. Dee giggled.

"Kevin is way too old for you Ashley", AJ defended.

"You tried hooking one of us up with Howie. Hello, he's like Kevin's age!" Ashley said.

"One year older", Dee added. "I always knew since we're lacking in the big brother department that you'd take that position but its gotta stop Alex. We're freakin` adults and these are your friends. Out of any guy, you should want us to be with them cos' you trust them", Dee stated proudly.

"And its not like we're going to seduce them, take them to our room and have our way with them. We just met. Let me get to know Kev and see what happens", she reasoned, "The same goes for Dee."

"You two are impossible!" AJ said in defeat, "If he hurts you Ash, I don't care how much bigger he is than me I will kick his ass. And Dee..", he started but was interrupted.

"Save it, he's taken", Dee said firmly. The twins gave AJ a big hug and laughed as he pushed them away. Finally releasing himself from the strength of his cousins he walked away.
The girls reached their room and threw their bags on the two beds. Ashley let herself fall on the bed that beared her bags.

"He's so friggin` hott", Dee sighed.

"You're hooked", Ash said.

"He has a girlfriend", Dee repeated.

"That doesn't bother you", Ashley stated with a knowing smirk.

"So, what do you think about this resort?" Dee said quickly.

"It's nice..by the way, smooth way to change topic."

Dee rolled her eyes, "Whatever..you know what I mean. The history of 'The Mayan Princess, do you think its real?"

"Fake, of course", Ashley said nonchalantly.

"I don't know.."

"You're so superstitious!"

The girls' heads turned when they heard a knock at the door, "We're going to the pool, girls. Change and meet as back in the lobby!" Kevin called.

"It's him", Ashley whispered, "We'll be right out", she called back.

"And you say I'm hooked?" Dee smirked.

Ashley blushed, "The blue tankini or the lavendar bikini?"

"I'd say the bikini, but beware to endure another lecture from AJ", she said.

"I can handle it, how about you wear this one", Ashley offered, tossing her pink bikini that was decorated with gem stones to Dee.

"Thanks!"