- Text Size +
Many months have passed since Kevin's mother died, but his whole out look has just completly changed. His grades went extremly down, he wasnt able to play football anymore, his scholorship went down the drain. His friends were starting to get worried. So one day after school Britney decided to go over to Kevin's. Britney knocked on the door. Kevin answered it.


"Hey Brit I didnt expect you," he said.


"I know that's why I came. I am worried about you babe"


"What's there to be worried about?" Britney just looked at him," He used to dress so nice," she pondered," But looking at him now...dressed down in a pair of sweatpants and a ragged t shirt that says batman of all the things...I just dont understand it," Britney thought again,"Kevin look at you....what happened to your ambercorombie clothes? Is this what you are reduced to? I heard you lost your job, your scholorship, your grades or horrible...you fucking cant even play football anymore Kev" Britney said," Kevin just turned away," Kevin are you going to say anything?"


"I dont know what has gotten into me Brit I guess...I dont know. I cant really say"


"All you can say is I dont know? What kind of an excuse is that?"


"My excuse"


"Its not good enough Kevin! I DO have a question though um.. Kev last month I saw you buy something from some guy...I dont even know who he is..and all I want to know is why? Why did you buy drugs from that guy?"


"Britney I dont know what you are talking about"


"Kevin please I saw you buying coke from a guy at school...we actually more than once.Kev, you are addicted to drugs and I know about your drinking problem as well. Kevy what has gotten into you?" Britney asked. Kevin didnt know what to say he knew he had been caught.


"I dont know Brit believe me I've tried I'm sorry I didnt just tell you the truth. I guess losing my mother was just harder than I thought


"Why dont you go somewhere, where you can get help like rehab?"


"Brit, I just cant school?"


"Please Kev your grades suck, you lost your scholorship going into rehab isnt going to hurt you. Its just going to help you out thats all" she said. Kevin thought about it for a minute.


"Brit I dont know okay? I mean I want to but"


"But why?"


"I just can't" Britney looked at Kevin and sighed.


"Kevy, I'm sorry I have to do this t you...and I know its just going to make you worse, but I cant be with someone who does drugs or drinks too much. Its just not going to happen..I'm sorry Kevy, but thats just the way it is going to be again, I'm sorry," Britney lightly kissed Kevin's lips," Good-bye Kevin Richardson," Brintey said as she walked out the door. Kevin just let her walk out the door.


"How could I have been so stupid? Dammit Kevin you are such a fucking retard. You lost your mother, now you lost your girlfriend there isnt anything else in my life. Everyone is gone...EVERYONE!" he said a loud as he walked into his bedroom where he kept his stash of drugs, but just before he thought he would write his dad a little note,"Sorry dad," he said as he took the last of the coke that was in the bag. He soon started to feel funny and dizzy then he soon realized he overdosed and collasped on the bedroom floor.