- Text Size +
It was later on that day. Abby had so many things going through her head at once. She had to decide on whether to tell Nick she liked Brian or just keep it a secret all together. She wondered why Nick hadn’t told her he liked her in the first place? She just thought maybe that he was just too afraid to say anything. Abby heard the doorbell ring. She got up from the couch in the living room and looked out the window to see who it was –Brian. “Oh gosh why this? Why now?” she questioned herself aloud and walked over to the door and opened it.


“Hey Abby I am here to pick up my stuff,” he smiled. Abby smiled back.


“My gosh…Brian is looking pretty cute what should I do?”


“Oh yea, Nicky told me they got your house fixed or whatever you were having done to it,” Brian walked in.


“I was just remodeling. Are you okay Abby? You’re acting like you have seen a ghost or something?” he asked.


“Brain, we need to talk let’s go up into Nick’s room. He isn’t here right now he went to the store,” Abby suggested.


“Alright,”


“I wondered if she read my email? That HAS to be it! She read it… that’s has to be the ONLY reason!! Yes!” Brian thought to himself. Once Abby and Brian walked into Nick’s room she went and sat down on the bed.


“Okay I read your email Bri. I was VERY happy when I read it. I couldn’t believe it trust me I was happy. But I don’t know. I had no clue about Nicky. This would just REALLY break his heart… trust me I have known him longer these kind of things ALWAYS happen! But Nick HAS to get over it at some point. I don’t like him like I like you,” She confessed. A smile grew onto Brian’s face. He had been waiting to hear those words come out of her mouth forever.


‘You… you really feel the same way?” he stuttered.


“Yes, Brian I do. Really I do. I just don’t know how in the hell I am going to tell Nick.”


“Just tell him while I am NOT here. Everyone knows about Nick. They just didn’t know I LIKED you. They still think I am in love with Samantha and that she is going to come back to me. I highly doubt it,” Brian said.


“I was planning on that. I know better.”


“So what do you say? How about we go out Friday at 8?”


“Sounds good my friend.”


“Great! Oh here are my boxes of things. I should probably get going. I’ll see ya on Friday,” Brian kissed her on the cheek.


“See ya!” Abby waved. “Oh what am I going to do? How am I going to tell Nick I am dating like his BEST friend? Everything always has to be on me. There has to be a away,” she said aloud. She saw BJ walking down the hall with one of her friends. She looked to be around 5’8 or so with blonde hair. She was wearing a black tang top and some blue shorts.


“I wonder?” she whispered,” Hey BJ!” she yelled out into the hall. She turned around.


“Yea,”


“Who is your friend? You never introduced me to her,” Abby said walking out of Nick’s room and into the hallway.


“Oh, I’m sorry Abby. I thought you went with Nick to the store. This is Amanda Willaford,”


“Nice to meet you Amanda. I am Abby Nick’s best friend. I am just down here visiting from Georgia.” She held out her hand.


“Nice to meet you too. I usually go by Mandah though,” she replied.


“Oh okay I will remember that. So what are y’all up to anyway?”


“Uh, nothing much. She just wanted to come over. She is new in the neighborhood and I thought it would be nice if I introduced myself and she came over to hang out for a while. And I was hoping Nicky was home too,” she explained.


“Nick said he should be back in a little while. Anyway, it was nice to have met you Mandah, but I have to get going. I gotta clean up Brian’s mess that he left here so I can move into his room,”


“ Oh yea I know Les has been being a real big bitch lately sorry. I think she thinks you are going to hurt Nick or something. She is weird. Y’all aren’t even dating,” BJ giggled.


“Oh, so that’s why! I see. Anyway see y’all later.”


“Bye”


- In BJ’s Room-


“Abby seems nice.”


“She is I have known her forever. She is really nice. She’s like another sister to me,” BJ said.


“So she ISN’T going out with Nick right?” Mandah questioned.


“That’s what she said. Why?”


“No reason” deep down inside Mandah wanted to get with Nick. She wasn’t a dummy who he REALLY was. People sent her pictures on the Internet. Come on who wouldn’t want to date a popstar? And then have all the money she wanted? Who wouldn’t?