- Text Size +
Nick finally moved into his new house just two days later. Abby has well went and stayed with Nick over at his new house.


“Nicky why can’t she go back to your parents house or Brian’s?”


“She is like my best friend. She’s not even here some of the time anyway. Why are you being so rude about it? She is just my friend,” Nick replied. Nick didn’t understand where all of this nonsense was coming from. One minute she didn’t mind Abby staying and then the next she doesn’t want her there anymore.


“I just want some alone time with you that’s all Nicky. You’re going to go going back into the studio soon to work on a new album then when am I going to see you?” Mandah whined.


“Trust me we’ll get some time alone together. Even before I have to go on tour in about 4 months. Just be patient you’re dating a music star..” Nick chuckled.


“Four months! Why didn’t you say anything to me Nicky?”


“Sorry it slipped my mind. Don’t get mad at me. Can’t a guy accidentally forget to tell his girlfriend something important?”


“Does she know?”


“Does who know?”


“Abby”


“Of course she does…you know she is dating another music star…ya know Brian? Of course she is going to know. I certainly didn’t tell her”


“What is this whole tour thing about anyway? You don’t even have a new record out!”


“Its just another leg of the tour. We got such a good response they added some more…is that such a big deal?”


“Yes! It IS a big deal Nick. I sit here and stay at your house with that…friend of yours and I don’t get to see you…” Mandah stormed out of the room,” Mandah why in the hell are you so mad at me? What did I do? Please tell me…is this about the tour? About Abby staying here? What please tell me I need to know!” Mandah just ignored everything Nick just said,” Grr!!!” Nick yelled and walked up the stairs. He walked down the hall and saw that the room where Abby was slightly opened,” Oh no she heard,” Nick opened the door some more and saw Abby sitting on her bed with her hands buried in her hands,” Abby are you okay? Abby please talk to me,” she lifted up her hands and saw her eyes were all puffy and red.


“She hates me Nick…Mandah hates me…and I didn’t even do anything to her…why does she hate me Nick?” Abby sobbed.


“Abby she doesn’t hate you. She’s just mad she isn’t getting any time alone together…and she thinks I told you about the tour in four months…so she got all pissy! I don’t think she hates you Abby just a little pissy,” Nick laughed a little hoping it would make Abby smile. It didn’t work out that well.


“But she’s blaming everything on me! And I don’t even understand it. I mean I was getting ready to leave to go over to Brian’s and I heard Mandah ask why I couldn’t stay with your parents so I decided to listen in and see what she had to say. And I didn’t like it at all Nick. Face it she just hated me,” Nick knew nothing was going to cheer her up.


“Did you call Brian?” You might want to call him and tell him you aren’t coming over today because you are coming with me. It needs to be like old times Abby…that’s what we really need right now just some good ole times,” Nick smiled and handed her his cell phone. A slight smile appeared on her face as she took the phone from Nick.