- Text Size +
Abby went to school the nest day and met some of her friends in the commons. “So how was your trip at Nick’s house?”


“Great…I had a lot of fun…a laptop and a cell phone what more could I ask for?” Abby chuckled.


“Jeez how can your friend Nick afford that for you?” her friend Shena asked.


“I don’t know…well I DO know but I guess you will find out soon enough”


“What do you mean?” Amanda asked.


“You’ll see I promise. Meanwhile I have to show you these pictures of me and Brian” she said taking the pictures out of her purse.


“Who is Brian?” she looked behind Shena and saw a new addition to the table of friends…John.


“My boyfriend thank you…”


“Let me see that,” he grabbed it from Abby’s hand,” please I am better than that fruit,”


“Hey I happen to think he is quite sexy…and he is very much into girls…”


“Well I think he is a fruit..”


“Why you jealous?”


“Hell no! Me be jealous of this guy? Please..”


“He’s jealous,” Abby laughed as she sat down next to Shena. John rolled his eyes and handed the picture back to Abby and showed it to Shena.


“Ooo he’s one sexy guy…”


“oh my gosh!,” Amanda exclaimed.


“Speechless?”


“Just a little”


-Choir room-


Choir was getting ready to start and Abby’s friend Amber walked up to her. “So are you and John ever going to get together?”


“What?”


“Are you and John ever going to go ya know out?”


“No…I have a boyfriend see,” she took out the picture of her and Brian.


“He’s cute but he is like where in Orlando? Come on wouldn’t you rather have someone closer?” Abby sat there in the alto section and thought about it for a second. Brian WAS going to be leaving for tour soon and she wasn’t going to get to see him very much but she knew this could work out.


“I am very happy with Brian alright? Very much happy and I am sure if anything went wrong you would be the first to know alright?”


“Fine but I STILL say you should go out with John….”

***


“Nick she’s all wrong for you,” Brian said.


“How do you know?”


“Please she gets what she wants…all she has to do is call you to come home and you obey…you are like her slave!” he exclaimed.


“Just because me and Mandah are in love and you and Abby aren’t doesn’t mean you have to try and ruin my relationship.”


“In love? You’ve only been going out with her for like two weeks Nick!”


“So! Maybe this is it ya know?”


“Oh gosh don’t tell me the ‘m’ word has already been brought up”


“So what if it has?”


“Nick! The ‘m’ word is bad especially if you’ve only known Mandah for like two weeks…dude you’re taking this TOO fast…just reconsider on taking this relationship to the next level,” Brian begged. Brian didn’t want to see his best friend end up in an emotional estate be cause of some girl who broke his heart.


“Brian let me make my own decisions please”


“Fine…I can’t stop you…I tired I guess I will just have to take this up with Kevin,”


“No! No! No! Anyone but Kevin! Fine, I will reconsider taking this any further than it already is…. as long as…as long as you just don’t tell Kevin.” Nick sighed.


“Good well I better get going….gotta check to see if my girlfriend emailed me,” Brian chuckled.


“I got one from her haha”


“Shut up Nicky. Please talk with Mandah about this ‘m’ word thing I don’t want her talking you into it”


“Yea, yea you’re starting to sound like your cousin”


“I am just looking out for you. And remember we have the promotion thing at 9am at the radio station DON’T forget Nick”


“Yea, yea I remembered alarm is set to go for the morning..”


“Good see you tomorrow”


“Bye Brian….”