- Text Size +
NOTE: This is NOT Nick Carters AIM Sn I repeat this is NOT Nick Carters AIM Sn!!!


Abby is now in Georgia she has been waiting for Nick to come online forever. She thinks he’s mad at her, but like she had any choice? She has emailed him many times, but he never responded. Maybe he was just busy with being over in Europe? She got up and turned on her self-titled *N Sync album and cried. Why couldn’t her parents see how much she REALLY missed Nick? But no they just stuck her in Georgia having her to make all new friends. She looked at the computer screen and saw Nick’s name pop up.



“Yay he finally came on!”


- In Europe-


“She’s on!” Nick smiled. He kind of felt bad that he hasn’t been on to responded to ANY of her emails being a Backstreet Boy is pretty hard work. He clicked onto her name.


KaosProwlr: Hi ya!


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Hey Nicky boy where ya been?


KaosProwlr: Busy


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Oh I see


A couple of minutes pass. Nick didn’t know what to even say. They talked so much when she was there, but how it’s like whoa.


KaosProwlr: So do you like it in Georgia?


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Its okay it’s just not like Tampa lol…


KaosProwlr: Really? I thought Georgia would be more interesting that Tampa haha


IGotDirrtyWithJ: lol… it might be. I dunno we haven gone anywhere yet.. haha I’ll let ya know though


KaosProwlr: Okay you do that =)


IGotDirrtyWithJ: So how’s Europe?


KaosProwlr: Okay guess not really paying attention. I guess same ole same ole Brian and Samantha always making out Kevin being an asshole…=boring I guess. The shows seem to be going well…but it seems like all we are doing is press..grr lol


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Aww poor Nicky boy. So how many concerts have ya done then?


KaosProwlr: like 2 lol…


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Ah I see =)


KaosProwlr: =)


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Sorry so short Nicky, but I gotta go. It’s like 10 here and I got boring ole school in the morning yippee for me NOT lol so I’ll talk to ya later.


KaosProwlr: Okay I’ll ttyl bye bye


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Byies


Nick watched her name go gray. He felt happy now that they finally got to talk to Abby. He just wished he could have talked to her longer.


“Why you so happy?” AJ asked.


“Nothing”


“Nick you know you’re bad at lying. You might as well tell”


“Fine fine I FINALLY got to talk to Abby,”


“Ooo sounds like Nick boy has a crush on someone,” AJ teased.


“I do not” he lied


“Nicky you know you do”


“AJ honestly I don’t,” He tired to be serious about it, but he couldn’t help thinking of her. Everything about her him smile. AJ looked at Nick with a ‘uh huh sure’ look and walked away. He didn’t want to tell the other guys that especially Kevin knowing him he would make it into some big speech about dating now that we’re starting to get popular but why does Brian have his girlfriend here? Nick really didn’t want to go through the speech talk. “Hey Nicky ya wanna go play some bball?”


“Yea sure why not” Nick logged off the computer and they walked out the door.


-Abby’s House-


Abby felt happy she realized that he wasn’t mad at her and that he was just really busy. She quickly got into her pj’s. “Abby!”


“Yes mom”


“Who were you talking to so late on that damn computer of yours?” she yelled. Abby hated when her mom yelled. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be on…but she couldn’t help it she missed him so much.


“Nick why?”


“You know you aren’t supposed to be on after 9. If you keep that up you won’t be allowed on at all,” she said.


“Yes mom” she said sarcastically. She hopped into bed at went to sleep.