- Text Size +
March 3, 2005
Journal,

       Left home today. Well what was left. I took Krissy with me ‘cause I didn’t’ think she understood why I burned the house down with Bryan in it. Krissy came to me last week and said Bryan was making her cry while mom was at work and I was at school so I knew he’d be sleeping on the couch like he always does. I started the fire by turning on the stove and pouring some oil in the burner. I had to do it. I had to do it for Krissy. Before the fire, I removed the batteries from all the smoke detectors in our house. As soon as the fire started, I got Krissy’s shoes and coat, and my bag full of money and food and left. We left at 6 as Bryan slept with his back to us as we walked out. I didn’t stay to watch it. Krissy slept as I carried her to the bus station. My face is mature and beautiful (haha) so they thought I was 18 with my fake id from my girlfriend Chandler, that badass. She’s so beautiful. I’m gonna miss her but she said she’d wait till my valiant return and then we’d get married when I had a home in Florida and a job.

       Krissy is still asleep and we’re driving on the bus. Couldn’t afford two airline tickets. Besides there’s too much damn security and we’d be found out so much I kill myself right there. It be tragic. Then I’d really look suspicious. That’s why I canceled my debit card and I’m just drawing cash so just in case they do find out it was me. That’s why Chandler’s gonna act like the concerned girlfriend and get facts from the investigation to find out what they know about me and what they know about the fire. That way, I can just pull a whole bunch of cash if they find out it was me. I think I’ll just pull everything from my account because I assume they could track me from where I pull the money from my account. Oh well, I’ll pull it out the next Greyhound bus stop. Then I’ll just change our names. Mine will be Jason and Krissy will just be whatever she wants. I’m thinking Jenny or Chandler hehe. No, that be sick. Nevermind. I’ll just ask her. Somehow every stuffed animal she has is named Mary so I should just assume the worst and name her Mary.

      Well, I’m gonna ask this pretty woman in the seat in front of me to wake me up when we arrive at the rest stop or the next bus station, whichever comes first cause I’m going to sleep.

-Kevin Richardson