- Text Size +
Journal,

       It’s now six am and we have six more hours on this bus route. There was just a stop in town for food. Krissy had long fallen asleep with Julie and her daughter Cassandra so I left her with them. I withdrew all my money from my account and just close it all together. They can’t track me there. I have decided our names. My name will be Jason Matthers and Krissy will be named Mary Matthers. Sounds rather exciting I know. Talked to Chandler. She pissed me off but then I was happy to hear her voice. I was a piss head to her. Have to call and apologize. Probably doesn’t want to talk to me cause I said there was no God. She hates me when I say that but I truly believe that. What God would let a child molester get away from the legal system cause I know that there would be no evidence what so ever and get away from death. Some God that’s so powerful. Guess I’m missing something.

       Krissy got a cold too. Doesn’t sound too great. Her chest is congested and it’s disgusting haha. Oh well, wonder how I sounded when I have my chest congested to other people. Okay, don’t want to know.

       Police found me out. At least that what’s Chandler’s saying. That’s why I pulled the money from the bank. Well, that’s all that happened today. Going to eat a snack and see if I can sleep the rest of the way since there’s only a couple in the back eating each other’s lips off.

-Kevin Richardson